Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Presidental Election

(01-08-2021, 01:41 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 01:24 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Signed affidavit from the person saying they switched votes. They are charging the person and it involves government officials, contractors, CIA officers, Obama is mentioned, and the Vatican. Supposedly Congress was briefed on this and has the affidavit either on Wednesday or Thursday.

It's a communication block right now for the US, twitter, youtube, etc are removing everything, but is being reported in EU. I haven't followed up on who the person was that signed the affidavit, but here is what I originally read.

A CIA officer tied to Obama resigned in Oct/Nov. He then went to Italy along with 1 other person. They have pictures and were tracking them once they arrived for some reason. Then during the election counting, the data was sent from Germany to Italy and the person/team then figured out what the formulas needed to be to switch the votes to Biden. Remember that the adjudicated ballots were being sent to Germany and other countries to be changed as needed. They also were able to use the voter roles to add new votes as needed. They did this using encrypted communication satellites called Leonardo. These satellites were getting and sending the data back to Germany and also to the US, apparently this was new info as they didn't know how the data was being communicated.

The satellites were used by Italian government, but they are leased to them through contractors. The Vatican supposedly owns the satellites and may be heavily involved in this. Obama supposedly used $400 million from the Iran deal to setup this. That is really secondary, but it may have changed the plan on how to act on this. If the Vatican is involved, this becomes even harder to do something about it. The government angle on this is that this is an act of war from a Nato country against another Nato country. Supposedly a lot of high level meetings are happening and Italy is turning on all these people to keep from being crushed from this.

There are some detailed videos on what was done but I haven't had time to listen to them and they just keep getting removed. It was briefly mentioned around Christmas, but info just started coming out early this week.

So let me get this straight.
A country that gets a new leader roughly every year and has been economically devastated for about 15 years running,
Has military satelites that can change votes in the US without election officials in the US knowing?
And they registered these satellites as Vatican property?
OK.
Tell me a launch date and orbital trajectory for a satellite owned by the Vatican.

It was setup previously and mostly run through the defense contractor, so the current government may not have known. It really doesn't matter though as it is a company that is heavily owned by the government and could technically be seen as an act of war by the country or a shadow organization within the government. Either way it is an attack, so they definitely would be willing to either expose the shadow group or give a fall group if it was the real government.

Obviously they won't be registered to the Vatican, I don't know how they are linking the satellites to them but I assume it is through company ownership. I need to listen to the full interview and read the affidavit, they are online but need to find working site.

I don't know what parts are true and what is misinformation. The affidavit is real, the investigation in Italy is real. The DNI report was also sent to congress yesterday. Now they are all hellbent on trying to remove Trump asap. Why do that unless you are afraid of something he can do? You can just charge him with whatever crimes you want in February, take all his money, etc. Why do you need to remove power immediately?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-08-2021, 02:39 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 02:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: That's their mentality.. If I don't like it, nobody else is allowed to have it..

Complete garbage..

Funny how it’s time to shut it down right around the time “their” guy is taking over.

And the best part of it all is that they still like to pretend it isn't "their guy". They pretend to be conservatives who were turned off by Trumps rhetoric, yet remain the same person when Trump has lost and will be long gone.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2021, 05:35 PM by p_rushing.)

(01-08-2021, 02:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 02:39 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Funny how it’s time to shut it down right around the time “their” guy is taking over.

And the best part of it all is that they still like to pretend it isn't "their guy". They pretend to be conservatives who were turned off by Trumps rhetoric, yet remain the same person when Trump has lost and will be long gone.
Everyone's account is getting suspended on the publishers now.

If this is the communication blackout, q craziness may be coming

This is anybody talking about the Italy stuff

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-08-2021, 05:31 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 02:50 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: And the best part of it all is that they still like to pretend it isn't "their guy". They pretend to be conservatives who were turned off by Trumps rhetoric, yet remain the same person when Trump has lost and will be long gone.
Everyone's account is getting suspended on the publishers now.

If this is the communication blackout, q craziness may be coming

This is anybody talking about the Italy stuff

Saw a blurb that Apple is going to restrict the Parler app.

(01-08-2021, 02:48 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 01:41 PM)mikesez Wrote: So let me get this straight.
A country that gets a new leader roughly every year and has been economically devastated for about 15 years running,
Has military satelites that can change votes in the US without election officials in the US knowing?
And they registered these satellites as Vatican property?
OK.
Tell me a launch date and orbital trajectory for a satellite owned by the Vatican.

It was setup previously and mostly run through the defense contractor, so the current government may not have known. It really doesn't matter though as it is a company that is heavily owned by the government and could technically be seen as an act of war by the country or a shadow organization within the government. Either way it is an attack, so they definitely would be willing to either expose the shadow group or give a fall group if it was the real government.

Obviously they won't be registered to the Vatican, I don't know how they are linking the satellites to them but I assume it is through company ownership. I need to listen to the full interview and read the affidavit, they are online but need to find working site.

I don't know what parts are true and what is misinformation. The affidavit is real, the investigation in Italy is real. The DNI report was also sent to congress yesterday. Now they are all hellbent on trying to remove Trump asap. Why do that unless you are afraid of something he can do? You can just charge him with whatever crimes you want in February, take all his money, etc. Why do you need to remove power immediately?

Because I think he will start more poop and make sure the National Guard doesn't get called this time?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2021, 07:47 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Section 230 must now be removed from all social media platforms.

In ONE YEAR, the Left has normalized:

Shutting down businesses
Shutting down churches
Force masking citizens
Censoring private citizens and now, WORLD LEADERS.

THIS IS NOT FOR YOUR SAFETY, YOU IGNORANT FOOLS.

WAKE UP, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE.

Candace Owens

(01-08-2021, 07:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Section 230 must now be removed from all social media platforms.

In ONE YEAR, the Left has normalized:

Shutting down businesses
Shutting down churches
Force masking citizens
Censoring private citizens and now, WORLD LEADERS.

THIS IS NOT FOR YOUR SAFETY, YOU IGNORANT FOOLS.

WAKE UP, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE.

Candace Owens

Our founding fathers would have left you in the corner with a cone shaped piece of paper on your head.

Parler is now down.

Be prepared for something to happen, they don't do this unless they fear something.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2021, 08:01 PM by WingerDinger.)

(01-08-2021, 07:58 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Parler is now down.

Be prepared for something to happen, they don't do this unless they fear something.

Parler is down because of the mass conservative exodus and they're having server problems from it..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Dan Bongino should have gotten his [BLEEP] together mo ths ago with these server issues.

Capitalism will best Communism.

As I stated in the other thread, I deleted my twitter account.

Made a Parler account last year..

I will make the permanent switch when server issues are resolved.

(01-08-2021, 08:05 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I will make the permanent switch when server issues are resolved.

Let me know when you do, I'll give ya a follow..

@WingerDinger

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/8/222203...ce-capitol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2021, 08:15 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Bold Prediction: MySpace makes a big comeback in 2021

(01-08-2021, 08:14 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/8/222203...ce-capitol

This would be suicide for them.

I'd just use the browser version.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2021, 08:19 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

(01-08-2021, 05:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Saw a blurb that Apple is going to restrict the Parler app.

They said that, if you didn't like how Twitter handled their platform, you could just create one yourself.

Now they're trying to prevent you from accessing the alternative platform.

(01-08-2021, 08:17 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 05:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Saw a blurb that Apple is going to restrict the Parler app.

They said that, if you didn't like how Twitter handled their platform, you could just create one yourself.

This will not be a winner for them. I hope they do it.

When you alienate half of your clientele, it never ends well..

(01-08-2021, 08:17 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:

Because the alternative platform literally became a platform for organizing and cheering insurrection?!
What are you not getting?

Tom from MySpace can be the hero we all need right now.