Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stock Market under President Biden

I hate this thread.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2021, 11:19 AM by JaG4LyFe.)

GME FOMO @121...I collected 213.00 premium at a 10.00 strike with AMC...skating on thin ice there
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(03-25-2021, 10:27 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I hate this thread.

Me too.

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2021, 12:45 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(03-25-2021, 11:17 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: GME FOMO @121...I collected 213.00 premium at a 10.00 strike with AMC...skating on thin ice there

I got in higher hoping it would bounce from $175 so now I'm just happy to be at a slight loss.  I sold off KOSS today as well (+50% today) but I had to eat another slight loss.  Hanging on to AMC, EXPR, and GME for now.  Overall ROI on my reddit stocks is +43% which is down from a one time +65% margin.   I added to CCL and NCLH before the close yesterday after 2 down days (coming off the announcement of no cruises until November) ... woke up today and they were down again but thankfully they recovered late in the morning.

Life was way too easy over the past 7 months.  Looking forward to going on cruise control (safe & conservative) this summer.

(03-25-2021, 12:44 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 11:17 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: GME FOMO @121...I collected 213.00 premium at a 10.00 strike with AMC...skating on thin ice there

I got in higher hoping it would bounce from $175 so now I'm just happy to be at a slight loss.  I sold off KOSS today as well (+50% today) but I had to eat another slight loss.  Hanging on to AMC, EXPR, and GME for now.  Overall ROI on my reddit stocks is +43% which is down from a one time +65% margin.   I added to CCL and NCLH before the close yesterday after 2 down days (coming off the announcement of no cruises until November) ... woke up today and they were down again but thankfully they recovered late in the morning.

Life was way too easy over the past 7 months.  Looking forward to going on cruise control (safe & conservative) this summer.

Lots of 200c and 100p on GME. I'd imagine it stays in between there this week.

(03-25-2021, 12:44 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Interesting read. There’s a whole Twitter thread from him. 

carlostrades (@rockstar_stocks) Tweeted:
1. $AMC and $GME have been at incredibly dire circumstances this past two weeks. After building up so much momentum, Hedges have pulled the rug from under their feet. #GME in particular has been the focus of attacks, though the impact has also reflected equally on #AMC.

https://twitter.com/rockstar_stocks/stat...53712?s=20
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2021, 01:54 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(03-25-2021, 01:00 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Interesting read. There’s a whole Twitter thread from him. 

1. $AMC and $GME have been at incredibly dire circumstances this past two weeks. After building up so much momentum, Hedges have pulled the rug from under their feet. #GME in particular has been the focus of attacks, though the impact has also reflected equally on #AMC.

That makes sense.  I'll sell GME by the end of the day.  It's up (+43%) today so I'll be happy to get out, still at a very slight loss.  I actually still like AMC at $9 and EXPR at $4 since they are very low priced.  AMC is in a dire financial situation though so this one could tank.

I'll buy VIAC at $60 if it gets there.

Update:  I sold GME @ $171-- just happy to nearly recoup my losses from earlier in the week.  No time go get greedy on this one.

(03-25-2021, 01:44 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 01:00 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Interesting read. There’s a whole Twitter thread from him. 

That makes sense.  I'll sell GME by the end of the day.  It's up (+43%) today so I'll be happy to get out, still at a very slight loss.  I actually still like AMC at $9 and EXPR at $4 since they are very low priced.  AMC is in a dire financial situation though so this one could tank.

Update:  I sold GME @ $171-- just happy to nearly recoup my losses from earlier in the week.  No time go get greedy on this one.

I sold @ 183...quick come up. I bought at close yesterday so it's not a day trade. I can't wait to hop back in...

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2021, 05:26 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(03-25-2021, 04:27 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 01:44 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: That makes sense.  I'll sell GME by the end of the day.  It's up (+43%) today so I'll be happy to get out, still at a very slight loss.  I actually still like AMC at $9 and EXPR at $4 since they are very low priced.  AMC is in a dire financial situation though so this one could tank.

I sold @ 183...quick come up. I bought at close yesterday so it's not a day trade. I can't wait to hop back in...

One Day +50% ROI for you ---- isn't that crazy -- congrats !!!  I blew that one as I failed to follow my initial plan to wait for the big dip when i got in at $175.

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2021, 09:35 AM by JaG4LyFe.)

(03-25-2021, 05:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 04:27 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: I sold @ 183...quick come up. I bought at close yesterday so it's not a day trade. I can't wait to hop back in...

One Day +50% ROI for you ---- isn't that crazy -- congrats !!!  I blew that one as I failed to follow my initial plan to wait for the big dip when i got in at $175.

ATNF is taking off...100 percenter?

Just got halted?

(03-26-2021, 09:13 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(03-25-2021, 05:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: One Day +50% ROI for you ---- isn't that crazy -- congrats !!!  I blew that one as I failed to follow my initial plan to wait for the big dip when i got in at $175.

ATNF is taking off...100 percenter?

Just got halted?

Dang ... I think you mentioned that one a few weeks ago !!!

I just picked up VIAC at $57.   Major dip - worth a shot hoping it rebounds this afternoon or Monday since it's down ~ 45% this past week.

(03-26-2021, 11:15 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 09:13 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: ATNF is taking off...100 percenter?

Just got halted?

Dang ... I think you mentioned that one a few weeks ago !!!

I just picked up VIAC at $57.   Major dip - worth a shot hoping it rebounds this afternoon or Monday since it's down ~ 45% this past week.

PYR looking juicy.  Still watching though

(03-26-2021, 11:41 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 11:15 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Dang ... I think you mentioned that one a few weeks ago !!!

PYR looking juicy.  Still watching though

I just picked up a little.  I'll see if it moves on Monday -- forecasts have this thing going through the roof.  I tried to see what they do and just got confused .... lol

[font=-apple-system, system-ui, BlinkMacSystemFont,]Plasma Atomized Metal Powders[/font]
PyroGenesis Additive, a division of PyroGenesis Canada Inc., the inventor of Plasma Atomization, specializes in providing plasma atomized spherical metallic powders with some of the most spherical, pure, dense, and highly flowable properties, which are highly sought after in the Additive Manufacturing (“AM”) Industry. With PyroGenesis’ extensive plasma expertise, PyroGenesis Additive is not only able to convert traditional metals and alloys into high purity spherical powders, but also creates specialty powders on an exclusive basis. The versatility of the process allows PyroGenesis Additive to quickly adapt to a customer’s needs in terms of controlling the Particle Size Distribution (PSD) of the bulk powder, it can produce any size cut with little to no waste which is game changing for the industry as it significantly reduces costs to the end-user. The metal powders produced by PyroGenesis Additive are ideal for the additive manufacturing, aerospace, biomedical, thermal spray, and metal injection molding industries.

20 year chart of April is green as [BLEEP]! Better buy these dips...post election April's even better

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2021, 08:49 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(03-29-2021, 04:42 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: 20 year chart of April is green as [BLEEP]! Better buy these dips...post election April's even better

Definitely good to know.  I have to admit for the first time in 8 months, I don't have a definitive plan how to obtain 7%-10% per month ROIs that I averaged over that period of time.  My cruise lines will hit but that may take more time than I'm used to dealing with given the CDC postponement until Nov 2021.

Jim Cramer stated the FAANG stocks seem safe and will definitely go higher.  Additionally, TSLA could take off again.   Heck, I may just chill out for the most part and find a S&P500 ETF and let half of my $$ sit there for a while (may go with SPY). Most analysts are forecasting a 6% to 25% increase in the S&P500 through Dec 2021.   I'm at 13% profit YTD so I think I'll be happy with a 20%-30% ROI in 2021 if possible.

(03-29-2021, 08:19 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 04:42 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: 20 year chart of April is green as [BLEEP]! Better buy these dips...post election April's even better

Definitely good to know.  I have to admit for the first time in 8 months, I don't have a definitive plan how to obtain 7%-10% per month ROIs that I averaged over that period of time.  My cruise lines will hit but that may take more time than I'm used to dealing with given the CDC postponement until Nov 2021.

Jim Cramer stated the FAANG stocks seem safe and will definitely go higher.  Additionally, TSLA could take off again.   Heck, I may just chill out for the most part and find a S&P500 ETF and let half of my $$ sit there for a while (may go with SPY). Most analysts are forecasting a 6% to 25% increase in the S&P500 through Dec 2021.   I'm at 13% profit YTD so I think I'll be happy with a 20%-30% ROI in 2021 if possible.

I entered positions in PYR, MVIS, and VISL today. My AMC shares got assigned, so total was 13.13 a share at 8.14 entry. I bought a put at a 10.5 strike to try and get em back.9.92 BE

The one reservation I have about green April is the hedge funds are liquidating assets from margin calls. Hopefully GME doesn't start a chain reaction and crash the market.

Of the Friday liquidation, I like TME the best. It's the Spotify of China and held up the best today out of the liquidated stocks. They're slowly assigning bags at 20 a share right now. I'm not getting in until it hits 14/15 a share. Looks like a V shaped recovery incoming. Secondly,  I may not be able to get in because I'm going balls deep in ATNF. It's my favorite stock out there and it's still super cheap right now.

Me too!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(03-29-2021, 09:43 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Me too!

The exit is that away>>>>

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2021, 11:33 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(03-29-2021, 09:43 PM)mikesez Wrote: Me too!

I know a thread about maximizing your investment opportunities off of the current and past administrations is not nearly as exciting compared to just wasting your day away complaining back and forth about Biden and Trump.

ATNF is about to RIP but that PYR 52 week low is quite the dip