Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

My 4 week old son shot projectile poop 3 feet across the room on his bedroom wall. Not just like a single piece or anything, but hit two different walls and took multiple wipes to clean. I'm a little late to this thread so this seemed like an appropriate first post.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sidlanes Boards Foram boasts a sprightly array of engaging conversation on this, surely(?) the celebratory eve of our gushing conversational indifference. 

So I offer a finical paradox of waffling self-indulgence; once you find lexical Waldo, you may be loosed -- or accosted, depending on either the analogous or the antipathetic nature of detective upon dissembler propinquity.

*hint* a glimmering bandersnatch is destined to bear the mark of a discounted overpass, by way of shapes and shades and codes of Morse; lest he be charmed, swindled, or altogether subverted by some equal in stature of stringent stilts amid the disreputably articulated morass of profound, hollow ambiguity in a disordered prophet's state of utter bedlam.

Immaterial, you say? Pshh, hurt people's feelings much?  WAIT WHAT WHERE????

"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

Quote:My 4 week old son shot projectile poop 3 feet across the room on his bedroom wall. Not just like a single piece or anything, but hit two different walls and took multiple wipes to clean. I'm a little late to this thread so this seemed like an appropriate first post.

Was he wearing a diaper...and have you thought about consulting a priest??? :blink:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Was he wearing a diaper...and have you thought about consulting a priest??? :blink:

I laffed.  :yes:

Quote:My 4 week old son shot projectile poop 3 feet across the room on his bedroom wall. Not just like a single piece or anything, but hit two different walls and took multiple wipes to clean. I'm a little late to this thread so this seemed like an appropriate first post.
Well congrats on the new Mini-money.   Now,  you may need to reconsider what you are feeding him.... or call the priest. 

Yeah, 4 weeks is a little young for Bean burritos

[Image: review.jpg]

I walked into the room and found my cat sitting in front of the tv watching a basketball game...

Cat has No Taste in sports.........

Daytona was today

Quote:Cat has No Taste in sports.........

Daytona was today

Driving around in a circle is not a sport....my grandma did that when the lever on her hover round got stuck!!!

Quote:Driving around in a circle is not a sport....

Says You! :yucky:

Quote:Was he wearing a diaper...and have you thought about consulting a priest??? :blink:

Lol. Well, this was in mid change. Quite the surprise.

Quote:Well congrats on the new Mini-money. Now, you may need to reconsider what you are feeding him.... or call the priest.

Wife cut out dairy and citrus. Kid is a pooping and farting machine. I think you are right, need to consult a priest.

Quote:Well congrats on the new Mini-money. Now, you may need to reconsider what you are feeding him.... or call the priest.

Wife cut out dairy and citrus. Kid is a pooping and farting machine. I think you are right, need to consult a priest.

That's bad, but I have an 18 month old nephew that likes to reach into his diaper after pooping. Then he applies "war paint", so it could be worse!

With a three day diet of prunes, along with years of practice, I can hit the ceiling fan.

The .... hit the fan. Smile

Quote:With a three day diet of prunes, along with years of practice, I can hit the ceiling fan.

The .... hit the fan. Smile

That's disturbing...very disturbing!! :blink:

Quote:That's bad, but I have an 18 month old nephew that likes to reach into his diaper after pooping. Then he applies "war paint", so it could be worse!
Deffo - call the priest.   "The power of Christ compels poo -- errr -  you."    :teehee:

[Image: RD-04120_t614.jpg?a3ca5463f16dc11451266b...6025dcea0e]

'Piers Morgan Live' coming to an end, CNN says

Thank God.  I can't stand that sniffy insufferable twit. 

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/02/23/piers-morgan-live-coming-to-end-cnn-says/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fmost-popular+(Internal+-+Most+Popular+Content)'>'Piers Morgan Live' coming to an end, CNN says</a>

Are you still out galavanting around the world?

Quote:'Piers Morgan Live' coming to an end, CNN says

Ugh. Never liked that guy.  Had to give up on CNN last year actually.  Too much  "infotainment" while the real news takes a back seat.  

I tend to get most news online via Reuters, PBS, BBC, etc these days.