Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

I'm just gotta say it.. It's probably an unpopular opinion, but I'm gonna say it anyway because I don't care.

If you voted for Joe Biden, YOU should be brought up on treason charges..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-12-2021, 03:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [Image: 20210512-152725.jpg]

Given the mental acuity of this administration, the expression "running on fumes" has never been more appropriate.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Chic-fil-a is running out of sauce in Bidens America.

[Image: F45-C2202-5700-42-FB-BF15-FC57-C27-E78-C0.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(05-12-2021, 07:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Chic-fil-a is running out of sauce in Bidens America.

Maybe Joe Biden is running out of sauce in Chic-fil-a’s America?  I’ll still buy their food.  His is stale.  Has been for some time now.

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2021, 11:27 PM by p_rushing.)

(05-12-2021, 07:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Chic-fil-a is running out of sauce in Bidens America.
I wonder if I can sell some of them sitting in my fridge. I should go park there and put up a sign and sell them for $5 a piece.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(05-12-2021, 11:26 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
I wonder if I can sell some of them sitting in my fridge. I should go park there and put up a sign and sell them for $5 a piece.

There's actually a market for resturant sauces on ebay.. They look like they sell too.

Doesn’t Chick-fil-A sell their sauces in a bottle now?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(05-12-2021, 11:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 11:26 PM)p_rushing Wrote: I wonder if I can sell some of them sitting in my fridge. I should go park there and put up a sign and sell them for $5 a piece.

There's actually a market for resturant sauces on ebay.. They look like they sell too.

That sounds absolutely disgusting.

(05-13-2021, 07:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-12-2021, 11:43 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: There's actually a market for resturant sauces on ebay.. They look like they sell too.

That sounds absolutely disgusting.

You'd be surprised of the disgusting stuff people sell on ebay..

That rabbit hole has no bottom..

Go to Popeyes. They have much better chicken anyway.

(05-13-2021, 06:17 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Doesn’t Chick-fil-A sell their sauces in a bottle now?

Yes they do

So the CDC is calling off masks and social distancing for the fully vaccinated.. So says Johnny ApplesauceBrain Biden.. This guy is a complete joke.. He's so full of [BLEEP] it's coming out of his ears.. He can go [BLEEP] himself..

(05-13-2021, 04:05 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So the CDC is calling off masks and social distancing for the fully vaccinated.. So says Johnny ApplesauceBrain Biden.. This guy is a complete joke.. He's so full of [BLEEP] it's coming out of his ears.. He can go [BLEEP] himself..

How will they know who is vaccinated? Nazi tattoo?

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2021, 06:43 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(05-13-2021, 04:05 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So the CDC is calling off masks and social distancing for the fully vaccinated.. So says Johnny ApplesauceBrain Biden.. This guy is a complete joke.. He's so full of [BLEEP] it's coming out of his ears.. He can go [BLEEP] himself..

Didn't you want the mask ban lifted? It's getting lifted, so now what are you whining about?

(05-13-2021, 05:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

How will they know who is vaccinated? Nazi tattoo?

The card you receive when you get your vaccination. They told us to keep it and carry it with us.

(05-13-2021, 06:42 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Didn't you want the mask ban lifted? It's getting lifted, so now what are you whining about?

(05-13-2021, 05:04 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: How will they know who is vaccinated? Nazi tattoo?

The card you receive when you get your vaccination. They told us to keep it and carry it with us.

So all indoor establishments will be checking vaccine cards?

Slippery slope.

(05-13-2021, 06:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 06:42 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Didn't you want the mask ban lifted? It's getting lifted, so now what are you whining about?

Slippery slope.

You can't be serious.  I have never seen anyone say a word to anyone without a mask in a store here.  And that's before this latest 'CDC advisory'.  And I'm sure this isn't close to the only place that is so.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I’ve walked in maskless to numerous stores that required it. Yes; I know I’m a rebel.

(05-13-2021, 07:38 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ve walked in maskless to numerous stores that required it.  Yes; I know I’m a rebel.

Legally they can't require it. Just say medical exemption, they can't ask anything else. Then say are you going to be my personal shopper while I wait in my car? If the answer is no, then go away or pay the ADA fine.

(05-13-2021, 06:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 06:42 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Didn't you want the mask ban lifted? It's getting lifted, so now what are you whining about?

Slippery slope.

IDK? I just know they gave me a card and told me to carry it on me at all times.