Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(06-16-2021, 05:00 PM)captivating Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 09:46 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Democrats were impeaching Trump for the 2nd time while COVID became a thing.

You must use a lot of mouth wash.

I am not immune to facts like you. Your party choose to impeach a president one week before his term expired instead of focusing on a deadly pandemic they knew about the entire time. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_imp...nald_Trump

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-16-2021, 05:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am not immune to facts like you. Your party choose to impeach a president one week before his term expired instead of focusing on a deadly pandemic they knew about the entire time. 

Yep, new COVID cases are at the lowest levels since March 2020, at 12,000 compared to a peak of 300,000 on January 8, 2021.

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2021, 05:51 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Our idiotic, geriatric president gave Russia permission to cyber attack us as long as they aren't 16 specific targets.

(06-16-2021, 05:26 PM)captivating Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 05:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I am not immune to facts like you. Your party choose to impeach a president one week before his term expired instead of focusing on a deadly pandemic they knew about the entire time. 

Yep, new COVID cases are at the lowest levels since March 2020, at 12,000 compared to a peak of 300,000 on January 8, 2021.

Is this really a hill you chose to die on?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(06-16-2021, 06:25 PM)copycat Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 05:26 PM)captivating Wrote: Yep, new COVID cases are at the lowest levels since March 2020, at 12,000 compared to a peak of 300,000 on January 8, 2021.

Is this really a hill you chose to die on?

When you paint yourself into a corner but just keep on painting. It's the liberal way.

Outstanding. Thank you, Donald Trump and all those who contributed to developing a vaccine and getting it distributed in unprecedented time.

Oh thank heavens!!! What ever would we do without Biden?  Work?

[Image: afb061721dAPR20210617054535.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

So the George Floyd statue has him wearing a wife beater. You just can't make this stuff up.

(06-17-2021, 03:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So the George Floyd statue has him wearing a wife beater. You just can't make this stuff up.

I know, can we go tear that one down? Or maybe we should put some needle marks in his arm with handcuffs on. I swear, never met the dude but I hate his stupid name..

[Image: george-floyd.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-17-2021, 03:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So the George Floyd statue has him wearing a wife beater. You just can't make this stuff up.

Jesus isn't depicted in a three piece suit on the crucifix.... he's as he was..

This martyr is as he was as well..

All hail and bless him.

(06-17-2021, 03:39 PM)Ronster Wrote:

I know, can we go tear that one down? Or maybe we should put some needle marks in his arm with handcuffs on. I swear, never met the dude but I hate his stupid name..

He didndu nuffin
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(06-17-2021, 04:12 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 03:39 PM)Ronster Wrote: I know, can we go tear that one down? Or maybe we should put some needle marks in his arm with handcuffs on. I swear, never met the dude but I hate his stupid name..

He didndu nuffin
He was a gooood boy....

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2021, 07:23 PM by Jags.)

(06-17-2021, 03:42 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:

Jesus isn't depicted in a three piece suit on the crucifix.... he's as he was..

All hail and bless him.

He’s certainly not Jesus Christ.  His wiki page says “murdered by police”.   Seriously? Regardless of the outcome of the trial.  Dude didnt set out to “murder” this guy.  Was the cop right in kneeling on the neck? No. But he didn’t go out deciding to go kill a “[BLEEP]” No. Whatever the [BLEEP] his name was.  George Boyd or something?? He’s certainly not a martyr.  Not my Jesus. No statue necessary. I’ll honor those worthy of it. Not a doped up criminal

(06-17-2021, 07:03 PM)Jags Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 03:42 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Jesus isn't depicted in a three piece suit on the crucifix.... he's as he was..

All hail and bless him.

He’s certainly not Jesus Christ.  His wiki page says “murdered by police”.   Seriously? Regardless of the outcome of the trial.  Dude didnt set out to “murder” this guy.  Was the cop right in kneeling on the neck? No. But he didn’t go out deciding to go kill a “[BLEEP]” No. Whatever the [BLEEP] his name was.  George Boyd or something?? He’s certainly not a martyr.  Not my Jesus. No statue necessary. I’ll honor those worthy of it. Not a doped up criminal

That's exactly the definition of second-degree murder which is what that former police officer was convicted of.

(06-18-2021, 07:13 AM)captivating Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 07:03 PM)Jags Wrote: He’s certainly not Jesus Christ.  His wiki page says “murdered by police”.   Seriously? Regardless of the outcome of the trial.  Dude didnt set out to “murder” this guy.  Was the cop right in kneeling on the neck? No. But he didn’t go out deciding to go kill a “[BLEEP]” No. Whatever the [BLEEP] his name was.  George Boyd or something?? He’s certainly not a martyr.  Not my Jesus. No statue necessary. I’ll honor those worthy of it. Not a doped up criminal

That's exactly the definition of second-degree murder which is what that former police officer was convicted of.

in a SHAM KANGROO COURT. He is going to win a retrial on Appeal. 

[Image: afb061821dAPR20210618054510.jpg]

(06-18-2021, 07:13 AM)captivating Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 07:03 PM)Jags Wrote: He’s certainly not Jesus Christ.  His wiki page says “murdered by police”.   Seriously? Regardless of the outcome of the trial.  Dude didnt set out to “murder” this guy.  Was the cop right in kneeling on the neck? No. But he didn’t go out deciding to go kill a “[BLEEP]” No. Whatever the [BLEEP] his name was.  George Boyd or something?? He’s certainly not a martyr.  Not my Jesus. No statue necessary. I’ll honor those worthy of it. Not a doped up criminal

That's exactly the definition of second-degree murder which is what that former police officer was convicted 
You saw law, I say semantics.

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2021, 07:16 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Future female Olympian and Victoria's Secret model.

[Image: 20210621-183305.jpg]

Wow, he said this out loud.

BIDEN: "Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government.”

"If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

https://t.co/WVHUffpphP

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 08:30 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(06-21-2021, 06:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Future female Olympian and Victoria's Secret model.

[Image: 20210621-183305.jpg]

What is that? I thought olympians were supposed to be........... athletic looking. Did they include bowling in the summer olympics?