Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

(07-06-2021, 12:26 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 07:19 PM)RicoTx Wrote: What the [BLEEP] is this?  Some random guy in his mom's living room.  LOL.  Thanks for the laugh.

Looks like the dude [BLEEP] yacked all over himself. Nasty.

My God, I actually watched the whole thing for the first time.  I only managed about 90 seconds the first time.  The guy is a blithering idiot.  Sitting in mom's living room in Pittsburgh trying to sound coherent.  People actually watch this dude?  What a sad statement for anyone that follows him.  Another example that pretty much anybody can put something on YouTube.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-06-2021, 12:36 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 12:26 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Looks like the dude [BLEEP] yacked all over himself. Nasty.

My God, I actually watched the whole thing for the first time.  I only managed about 90 seconds the first time.  The guy is a blithering idiot.  Sitting in mom's living room in Pittsburgh trying to sound coherent.  People actually watch this dude?  What a sad statement for anyone that follows him.  Another example that pretty much anybody can put something on YouTube.

Ah, man!  I had escaped after about 90 seconds the first time around myself!  Now I feel compelled to go back and watch the rest Sad

(07-06-2021, 12:26 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Looks like the dude [BLEEP] yacked all over himself. Nasty.

I didn't even make it past 1 second. Clicked it long enough to see that it was over 7 minutes long and instantly closed out. Not about to waste 7 minutes listening/watching something that stupid.

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2021, 11:13 PM by Tank Commander.)

Doesn't seem like someone from Pittsburgh at all.

More disturbed by the potato chip stains on his shirt.

(07-06-2021, 03:42 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 12:36 PM)RicoTx Wrote: My God, I actually watched the whole thing for the first time.  I only managed about 90 seconds the first time.  The guy is a blithering idiot.  Sitting in mom's living room in Pittsburgh trying to sound coherent.  People actually watch this dude?  What a sad statement for anyone that follows him.  Another example that pretty much anybody can put something on YouTube.

I didn't even make it past 1 second. Clicked it long enough to see that it was over 7 minutes long and instantly closed out. Not about to waste 7 minutes listening/watching something that stupid.

You still gave him a click though. He's probably raking in the clicks/$$$ off this thread.  Alot of potato chip and beer money there.

Domt click haha

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2021, 01:40 AM by Eric1.)

(07-06-2021, 11:10 PM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 12:36 PM)RicoTx Wrote: My God, I actually watched the whole thing for the first time.  I only managed about 90 seconds the first time.  The guy is a blithering idiot.  Sitting in mom's living room in Pittsburgh trying to sound coherent.  People actually watch this dude?  What a sad statement for anyone that follows him.  Another example that pretty much anybody can put something on YouTube.

(07-06-2021, 03:42 PM)Eric1 Wrote: I didn't even make it past 1 second. Clicked it long enough to see that it was over 7 minutes long and instantly closed out. Not about to waste 7 minutes listening/watching something that stupid.

You still gave him a click though. He's probably raking in the clicks/$$$ off this thread.  Alot of potato chip and beer money there.

He has 11k subs (it's free to sub btw) and 350 views on that video. I can guarantee you he isn't making anything off of that video/youtube LOL. Literally nothing, but good on him for wasting his time and thinking anybody gives a crap.

Raiders' Darren Waller Offers to Mentor Jaguars' Tim Tebow About Playing TE

[/url][url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Raiders%27%20Darren%20Waller%20Offers%20to%20Mentor%20Jaguars%27%20Tim%20Tebow%20About%20Playing%20TE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcurrently.att.yahoo.com%2Fatt%2Fraiders-darren-waller-offers-mentor-122006385.html%3Fsoc_src%3Dsocial-sh%26soc_trk%3Dtw%26tsrc%3Dtwtr&via=Yahoo]

Tyler Conway
Mon, July 5, 2021, 8:20 AM·1 min read

[Image: 39607d87ab29ede50f0448c50f86f5ee]
Las Vegas Raiders tight end Darren Waller says he's open to helping mentor Tim Tebow in his transition to the position.
"If he thinks he can learn from me, then I'd love to help him and help make his transition smoother," Waller told TMZ Sports.
Tebow, a former quarterback, is attempting to make the Jacksonville Jaguars roster as a tight end despite having never played the position. He's also 33 years old and nine years removed from being on a regular-season NFL roster.
The likelihood of Tebow having success making the switch—something he opted against during his athletic prime—appears slim. However, Waller has faith in Tebow's ability to overcome the odds.
"Football is in his blood," Waller said. "So, I feel like he'll find a way. He'll find a way. He's physical, he's athletic. So, I wish him nothing but the best going forward."
Tebow hasn't stood out during the Jaguars' offseason workouts, so perhaps it's a good idea for the 2007 Heisman winner to seek out Waller's counsel.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

mentor mentor mentor

Waller is a beast.

(07-07-2021, 04:00 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Waller is a beast.

Waller is obviously a lunatic, paid stooge or alien baby.  Or all three.  Have you not been paying attention?

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2021, 07:26 AM by RicoTx.)

(07-06-2021, 11:10 PM)Tank Commander Wrote:

(07-06-2021, 03:42 PM)Eric1 Wrote: I didn't even make it past 1 second. Clicked it long enough to see that it was over 7 minutes long and instantly closed out. Not about to waste 7 minutes listening/watching something that stupid.

I'm sure he's 'raking in money'.  It shows in his lush decor.

And I'll guarantee you that guy is from Pittsburgh or somewhere in that area. My in-laws are all from that area and I can hear it in his voice.

And this whole Waller thing is laughable.  He was asked if he would help Tebow.  God knows why someone would ask that.  Probably for clicks.  What else is he going to say if he is asked that question?  And while we're on Waller.  He was drafted in 2015 as a WR.  His first meaningful season was 2019.  So Timmy should be able to contribute by the time he's 37.  I can't wait.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2021, 04:17 PM by Pendragon.)

Vegas over/under for Tebow TD’s is 2.5. I will take the over.

(07-09-2021, 04:16 PM)Pendragon Wrote: Vegas over/under for Tebow TD’s is 2.5.  I will take the over.

Well you are a gata fan and therefore inherently make stupid decisions. Like worshipping a Never-Was.

(07-09-2021, 04:16 PM)Pendragon Wrote: Vegas over/under for Tebow TD’s is 2.5.  I will take the over.

Throwing or receiving?

(07-09-2021, 05:34 PM)Kane Wrote:

Throwing or receiving?

Realistically? Probably neither.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-09-2021, 05:34 PM)Kane Wrote:

Throwing or receiving?

I think the bet encompasses both. (Total) 

I’d put 100 on the under.

I'm amazed that a thread about the 5th tight end on this team, a guy who, best case, probably lands on the practice squad, has gone almost 40 pages deep. I guess it's a good thing that people are paying attention, right?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

He is not eligible for the practice squad.

(07-09-2021, 08:52 PM)Race Bannon Wrote: He is not eligible for the practice squad.

Oh yeah ?

(07-09-2021, 08:39 PM)FBT Wrote: I'm amazed that a thread about the 5th tight end on this team, a guy who, best case, probably lands on the practice squad, has gone almost 40 pages deep.  I guess it's a good thing that people are paying attention, right?

Forty?!?

What kind of board settings do you have going there?

Using the default settings, we're at 95 pages.

I think Marty raised the possibility of 100 pages before training camp.

He looks prescient.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!