Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

I'm happy to know that he's on the mend. I know that stuff can be scary, so I hope you're feeling a bit more optimistic about his recovery.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:My son is getting better, the red splotches have gone away, but he's still feeling under the weather. Now the skin on the tips of his fingers is starting to peel...he's not a happy camper.

In case you've ever wondered...Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever is not as fun as it sounds!! :no:

Glad he's on the mend.... Best wishes for him

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:I'm happy to know that he's on the mend. I know that stuff can be scary, so I hope you're feeling a bit more optimistic about his recovery.

I am. The "mom" in me kicked into over drive...I think I've been bugging the poor kid! I'm sure he's tired of my daily texts asking if he's taken his meds!! I told him to just deal with it...I'm his mom, I'm gonna worry, it's in the job description!!! :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

He's on spring break next week and I'm happy he's gonna be home so I can baby my baby!!! Banana

Quote:I am. The "mom" in me kicked into over drive...I think I've been bugging the poor kid! I'm sure he's tired of my daily texts asking if he's taken his meds!! I told him to just deal with it...I'm his mom, I'm gonna worry, it's in the job description!!! :yes:

Bchbunnie: Have you taken your meds today dear?

Bunnie's son: I'M SEEING PURPLE DANCING TREES!

Bchbunnie: Good boy.

I hear they just approved the legal sale of a new medicine in the Rocky Mountain area.  Maybe he should try that.

Quote:I hear they just approved the legal sale of a new medicine in the Rocky Mountain area.  Maybe he should try that.

He's in Gainesville...the tick must have been from Colorado!

Quote:He's in Gainesville...the tick must have been from Colorado!

The tick was stoned.  He took the wrong toin at Albuqoikee.

Well, that would explain the late delivery of the package I have been waiting for.

Quote:The tick was stoned.  He took the wrong toin at Albuqoikee.
Should have taken a left.

Haha...I took a vacation day today.

Banana  Banana

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Where'd you take it to? Are you going to lunch with it?

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Where'd you take it to? Are you going to lunch with it?

I drank beer and played golf while you were at work you big stoopid.  And you didn't play golf and drink while you were pretending like you were working.  So stick that in your pipe and drink it, mister.

Quote:I drank beer and played golf while you were at work you big stoopid. And you didn't play golf and drink while you were pretending like you were working. So stick that in your pipe and drink it, mister.

Does coffee count?

I feel like I swallowed a porcupine!

Quote:I feel like I swallowed a porcupine!

Guess that's better the swallowing a skunk...........

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:I feel like I swallowed a porcupine!

Kinky...

My cat is watching basketball again...I hope she's rooting for the Heat!!

Quote:Does coffee count?

I don't think coffee is smart enough to count...or even spell.

Quote:I don't think coffee is smart enough to count...or even spell.

I still give coffee better odds of that than some of the people around here!! :thumbsup: