Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 2 Broncos at Jags***

Maybe they don't think Little is ready. Meyer did say this was a good oline so their judgment is questionable.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-19-2021, 12:24 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Ugh

Car broke down in Brunswick GA on my way to the game.
I’ll be there for the second half after a $150 tow and an $80 Uber LOL

God that sucks. Hopefully everything from here on today is awesome.

(09-19-2021, 12:51 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Maybe they don't think Little is ready. Meyer did say this was a good oline so their judgment is questionable.

I'm willing to give it a try. Can't get any worse

Lots of orange on tv
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

If a TL home opener can't get the fans out, this franchise has serious problems. Generation Jaguar has failed us.

Seeing a LOT of broncos jerseys in the stands.

Even with Trevor, Jags still can't get any fans in the stadium??

If the Meyer experiment doesn't work it's not going to be Jacksonville Jaguars much longer...

Let's GOOOOOO!!!!!!!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

As much as I don't like the Herndon I'd much rather see him out there in the slot then campbell

Lets go Jags. Snap this L streak

O'Shag!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Ditto on the orange. Looks like a neutral site game. Decades of losing and 16 dollar beers will do that i guess.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

James is playing great at tight end
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

What is this commentary? Two weeks in and we haven't had Andrew Catalon and James Lofton yet? I miss the Stockholm Syndrome'd commentary team. Sad
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

What's wrong? Penalties going our way...

Me love Law long time

(09-19-2021, 12:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If a TL home opener can't get the fans out, this franchise has serious problems.  Generation Jaguar has failed us.

Lol, that's like blaming a woman for her husband beating her.

I don't know what Lawrence is going to do in the future, but, man this dude looks so much better than anything we've ever had.

A deep ball to Treadwell is a waste of a down.

Is this e same team from last week?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]