Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stinky sock award vs Broncos

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 11:02 PM by jaguarmvp. Edited 2 times in total.)

. These guys deserve a huge wiff of the stinky sock! 

Lawrence : Outside the first drive he played horrible today. Many bad reads and errand throws

Bevell : I hate his game plans. Way too much passing while too many deep drop backs for the Qb. Terrible 2 weeks in a row.

Shenault : A couple of key drops that killed momentum.

Chark : Locked down like he was in prison today

Defense : When wingard is the best player on defense today we know we bad!

Myles Jack: Looked slow today

Lambo : flat tires
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I’ll vote shenault today. He killed a couple key early drives with drops. I still believe in him as a player though

Look on the bright side, we may break the record for most consecutive losses.  And to top it off, we might lose so many in a row that it's a record that remains untouched for the next 100 years.  We are that good at losing!

(09-19-2021, 04:15 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: Look on the bright side, we may break the record for most consecutive losses.  And to top it off, we might lose so many in a row that it's a record that remains untouched for the next 100 years.  We are that good at losing!

If they're going to be bad, I at least want them to be the best of all time at being bad.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

I'm a believer in Trevor Lawrence, but he should get a sticky sock. 14-33, 118 yards, 2 INT.

He has got to stop throwing hail marry's. There has to be better options, and if not scramble or throw it away.

We had a chance this game but tL did have a bad game in overall. Wrs did not help. This one hurts less than texans but still a missed opportunity to get a much needed win

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2021, 04:40 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Shenault changed the entire vibe of the game. He gets the stinky sock award in a landslide.

(09-19-2021, 04:29 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: I'm a believer in Trevor Lawrence, but he should get a sticky sock. 14-33, 118 yards,  2 INT.

He has got to stop throwing hail marry's. There has to be better options,  and if not scramble or throw it away.

He isn't calling his own plays....

(09-19-2021, 04:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Shenault changed the entire vibe of the game. He gets the stinky sock award in a landslide.

(09-19-2021, 04:29 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: I'm a believer in Trevor Lawrence, but he should get a sticky sock. 14-33, 118 yards,  2 INT.

He has got to stop throwing hail marry's. There has to be better options,  and if not scramble or throw it away.

He isn't calling his own plays....

I agree with shenault’s early drops really changing the vibe and killing drives. Not sure what is going on with his hands. Also, lambo missing those 2 field goals was a killer.

They sucketh hard today!
My sig goes here!

The staff is high atop the list

So many bad decisions - from starting roster to play calls to in game decisions/Mgmt - just pitiful

One thing he's missing is a relaible pass catching TE who can operate effectively underneath and in intermediate routes.

If we had one of those, he wouldn't feel compelled to throw deep so often.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(09-19-2021, 05:20 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

One thing he's missing is a relaible pass catching TE who can operate effectively underneath and in intermediate routes.

If we had one of those, he wouldn't feel compelled to throw deep so often.

Lawerence had some tight ends wide open today and overthrew them.

Rondale Moore with a long TD and Asante Samuel Jr with two INTs already today.

Stinky sock to the GMs cause yet again some of the boards favorites are showing out.

(09-19-2021, 05:40 PM)Upper Wrote: Rondale Moore with a long TD and Asante Samuel Jr with two INTs already today.

Stinky sock to the GMs cause yet again some of the boards favorites are showing out.

I hear that saying "usuals are showing out"  did you expect different results?  The team sucks so why would it be positive?

Today looked like both Meyer and Lawrence are still stuck in college.

(09-19-2021, 05:40 PM)Upper Wrote: Rondale Moore with a long TD and Asante Samuel Jr with two INTs already today.

Don’t worry. We took a RB, a very raw outside corner and are playing him in slot, and a tackle who hadnt played a down of competitive football in two years over these guys.

Urb knows what he’s doing.

(09-19-2021, 09:44 PM)TheSchmidt Wrote:

Don’t worry. We took a RB, a very raw outside corner and are playing him in slot, and a tackle who hadnt played a down of competitive football in two years over these guys.

Don't forget a superstar Safety who can't unseat Dewey and a DT who can't unseat Tater Cakes Bryan. Of all the picks I'm most ok with Walker Little, but it's clear they don't know how to use any of these guys so he's just sitting around in street clothes.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-19-2021, 10:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-19-2021, 09:44 PM)TheSchmidt Wrote: Don’t worry. We took a RB, a very raw outside corner and are playing him in slot, and a tackle who hadnt played a down of competitive football in two years over these guys.

Don't forget a superstar Safety who can't unseat Dewey and a DT who can't unseat Tater Cakes Bryan. Of all the picks I'm most ok with Walker Little, but it's clear they don't know how to use any of these guys so he's just sitting around in street clothes.

The Defense played better every time Cisco was on the field. Why this team continues to keep Dewey in the line up is one of the biggest head scratchers of the season so far. I have no doubts it's because Urbs is still stuck in his college ways and views rookies like he does Freshmen. Can't dare put them out there over the upper classmen...

Who doesn't deserve one? Allen? The OLine?

I'd start by stopping making excuses for the Golden Boy. He gets the biggest one. His first two NFL starts were purely awful and way worse than anything his predecessor did over two seasons, even with a fractured thumb on his throwing hand. He may rise like a Phoenix out of the ashes, but this is a dreadful start that should start getting him sideways glances.

(09-19-2021, 10:29 PM)IndyJagsFan Wrote: Who doesn't deserve one? Allen? The OLine?

I'd start by stopping making excuses for the Golden Boy. He gets the biggest one. His first two NFL starts were purely awful and way worse than anything his predecessor did over two seasons, even with a fractured thumb on his throwing hand. He may rise like a Phoenix out of the ashes, but this is a dreadful start that should start getting him sideways glances.

nobody cares idiot