Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tony Fauci - Dog Killer

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/...les-alive/

This is the type of human so many have put their faith in.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You really dont want to know how they make sausage.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Tell me you know nothing about the study of infectious disease without actually telling me you know nothing about the study of infectious disease.

Experiments on animals like this one are reprehensible, but they are (and have been) omni-present in the quest to advance science and medicine for many decades.

The NIH funds all kinds of research. This shouldn't shock anyone despite the appalling nature of that particular study.

They were apparently attempting to learn more about this disease which is the second most deadly parasitic killer on the planet behind malaria. 
Canines host the parasite and sandflies are the primary vector. 

But - hey - if you want to make all that into "Fauci kills dogs" well,  you're reaching like a [BLEEP], but go for it.

This is picking up big time now. It's been known for a while but I guess the normies never heard about it. It's fine to kill and harm humans, he has killed hundreds of thousands between AIDS and COVID, but as soon as you kill animals look out.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2021, 08:23 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

The dude defending Fauchi here tells you everything you need to know. What a ghoulish man. Fauchi and the poster.

I think we should run those experiments on all the democrats in the country. There's more than a handful on here that I'd offer up..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(10-24-2021, 08:44 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I think we should run those experiments on all the democrats in the country. There's more than a handful on here that I'd offer up..

I assume you need a brain for them to work.

(10-24-2021, 08:45 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 08:44 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I think we should run those experiments on all the democrats in the country. There's more than a handful on here that I'd offer up..

I assume you need a brain for them to work.

Maybe.. but the country would be a much better place.

Yeah, the country would be SO much better if conservatives just murdered progressives with scientific experiments. Great job solving our problems. /sarcasm

(10-24-2021, 09:46 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah, the country would be SO much better if conservatives just murdered progressives with scientific experiments. Great job solving our problems. /sarcasm

[Image: modern-problems-solutions.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I work at a hospital does lots of research, which includes research on animals.

Something like this would never be allowed as it's inhumane. Violation of code of ethics. The fact that Fauci is behind it is just more revealing about what nut job this guy is, from lying to congress about the Wuhan research, to saying that he was against masks, to being against vaccine mandates. You can't trust a word that comes out of his mouth.

Fauci should be in prison.

There is a big difference and a fine line between research and torture.

This man is detestable and will pay for his crimes whether in life or the next.

(10-24-2021, 09:46 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah, the country would be SO much better if conservatives just murdered progressives with scientific experiments. Great job solving our problems. /sarcasm

You sound like a RINO.. 

Here.. Try this new chewable vitamin i created..

Yeah, only Republicans in name only would advocate against murdering their political opponent. Another hot take from Winger Dinger.

(10-25-2021, 08:20 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah, only Republicans in name only would advocate against murdering their political opponent. Another hot take from Winger Dinger.

It's not murder.. It's all in the name of science.. Amirite?

If you guys knew the horrible experiments the military does on dogs, it would sicken you. But that's the military, so I bet StroudCrowd1 would be ok with that kind of stuff.

(10-25-2021, 09:12 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: If you guys knew the horrible experiments the military does on dogs, it would sicken you. But that's the military, so I bet StroudCrowd1 would be ok with that kind of stuff.

Why don't you enlighten us on these horrible experiments?

(10-25-2021, 08:25 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 08:20 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah, only Republicans in name only would advocate against murdering their political opponent. Another hot take from Winger Dinger.

It's not murder.. It's all in the name of science.. Amirite?

Maybe we could give them all yellow donkey patches to wear on their coats so we'll know who they are.

(10-25-2021, 09:48 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 08:25 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: It's not murder.. It's all in the name of science.. Amirite?

Maybe we could give them all yellow donkey patches to wear on their coats so we'll know who they are.

Let's not go too far.. I just wanna feed them some pills in the name of science.

(10-25-2021, 09:36 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 09:12 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: If you guys knew the horrible experiments the military does on dogs, it would sicken you. But that's the military, so I bet StroudCrowd1 would be ok with that kind of stuff.

Why don't you enlighten us on these horrible experiments?

Look it up. It's not hard. How do you think they test weapons?