Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FORD at Nickleback mvp!

Outside the int he was all over the field. Ford and Allen should share the award!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He played well.

MVP? I don't know about that.
But if Trevor is "horrendous" and Baalke deserves more credit than, sure. Why not?

(11-07-2021, 05:22 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: He played well.

MVP?  I don't know about that.
But if Trevor is "horrendous" and Baalke deserves more credit than, sure. Why not?

Lawrence looked bad today.  I think the longest pass of the game was by Beathard who had like 3 pass attempts.

(11-07-2021, 05:41 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:

Lawrence looked bad today.  I think the longest pass of the game was by Beathard who had like 3 pass attempts.

The dude had to be carried off the [BLEEP] field at one point because he couldn't put any weight on his ankle... You're lost with this Lawrence [BLEEP] dude.

They coached TLaw up to limit mistakes. He is in a coach induced playpen.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Dude... really? 

The bills allow the lowest pass completion % in the league and have allowed the lowest number of plays over 20 yards league-wide. 

If Bevell wasn't such a jackass he'd have been calling a lot more 3 step drop and quick release stuff under 15 yards than he did. 
Trevor should not have been looking downfield as much as he was vs that secondary. 

Beathard's long pass doesn't illustrate any narrative on Lawrence's day.

(11-07-2021, 05:48 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 05:41 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Lawrence looked bad today.  I think the longest pass of the game was by Beathard who had like 3 pass attempts.

They coached TLaw up to limit mistakes. He is in a coach induced playpen.

Yea I'm starting to miss the Trevor who was leading the league in down field attempts. I understand why as they wanted him to cut down on INTs and take what the defense gives, but it does feel like he has been in a straight jacket the last few games. Offense needs big plays and they aren't taking more than a couple a game.

(11-07-2021, 07:13 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 05:41 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Lawrence looked bad today.  I think the longest pass of the game was by Beathard who had like 3 pass attempts.

Dude... really? 

The bills allow the lowest pass completion % in the league and have allowed the lowest number of plays over 20 yards league-wide. 

If Bevell wasn't such a jackass he'd have been calling a lot more 3 step drop and quick release stuff under 15 yards than he did. 
Trevor should not have been looking downfield as much as he was vs that secondary. 

Beathard's long pass doesn't illustrate any narrative on Lawrence's day.

Bills are #1 in Pass Defense and like #3 in Rush Defense. They have arguably the best Defense in the league.

(11-07-2021, 07:38 PM)rfc17 Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 05:48 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: They coached TLaw up to limit mistakes. He is in a coach induced playpen.

Yea I'm starting to miss the Trevor who was leading the league in down field attempts. I understand why as they wanted him to cut down on INTs and take what the defense gives, but it does feel like he has been in a straight jacket the last few games. Offense needs big plays and they aren't taking more than a couple a game.

They didn't tighten the straightjacket enough today IMO. He'll have his opportunities to shine with the deep ball. Today should never have been viewed as one of those opportunities, especially after the injury. 

He threw too short (planting on a banged up ankle) to Agnew, and twice to Jones - all three could have been picks and all three were 20 yards plus attempts. Poor strategy against that defense with a hobbled rookie QB. 

Call me conservative, but,  I'd save those (and other such) attempts for defenses that actually have secondaries susceptible to those kinds of passes and routes.

Bill's #1 defense and the jags championship defense today. Back on topic. Ford was outstanding. He looks like a playmaker

Yes the bills are good but Lawrence looked bad today. He should of had atleast 2-3 ints. He is a rookie so he is going to be bipolar. Denying he looked bad today just shows you are a blind Homer. We won so let's see what next week brings.

Ford was the surprise of the day for me too. Even more than Taven.

And yes Trevor was bad today, but we can discuss that later.

Look at this photograph

Yeah as surprises all over the NFL!

(11-09-2021, 08:08 AM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: Look at this photograph

Someday, somehow
I'm gonna make it alright but not right now
I know you're wondering when
(Probably right before I hit Free Agency)
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I was going to start a thread about this dude. Yes, it seemed like every time we made a tackle, I kept seeing the name Ford on the jersey, either in on the tackle or very close by.

In the order of Allen, Ford and Taven to which had a stellar game against the Bills. Actually, the entire defense played well agaimst the Bills. Even Better.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(11-09-2021, 09:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-09-2021, 08:08 AM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: Look at this photograph

Someday, somehow
I'm gonna make it alright but not right now
I know you're wondering when
(Probably right before I hit Free Agency)

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing

(11-07-2021, 08:31 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Yes the bills are good but Lawrence looked bad today. He should of had atleast 2-3 ints. He is a rookie so he is going to be bipolar.  Denying he looked bad today just shows you are a blind Homer. We won so let's see what next week brings.

That's nonsense.  I was sitting up in the stands with a view of all 22, and there were only 2 plays I remember where he didn't see an open receiver.  He didn't play bad at all.  He ran the plays that were called, and took what was there.

Not a Nickelback fan by any means but here's a fast fact:

Nickelback got its band name from the fact that a band member was working in Starbucks and the bill on a latte (or some other popular drinks) used to come up to $4.95 and people would hand him a $5 bill (essentially no tip) so he'd always yell to them "Here's your nickel back" as they were walking out the door.