Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pay Josh Allen

Sounds too easy!!!
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If only chassion could get going!

(11-07-2021, 05:18 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Pay Allen and Robinson

And trade for Allen Robinson since we tend to have good luck with Allens and Robinsons

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-09-2021, 07:38 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
My favorite Mic’D up of the season.

Absolutely brilliant. Did 2017's team ever deliver such a defensive tour de force like this in a single game?

[Image: 1-billion-dollars-5b063b.jpg]

Dont pay him, slime him!! Laughing Laughing Banana

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(11-11-2021, 05:15 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

Great movie.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Allen, Robinson, and Norwell all need extensions at the end of the year

(11-11-2021, 07:24 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(11-11-2021, 05:15 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

Great movie.

John Malkovich is the best.

(11-07-2021, 05:40 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Allen played a hell of a game, but I need to also give some credit to Taven  Bryan! This was by far his best game ever. He was constantly getting pressure.

Agreed - Bryan was really good. Now we have the blueprint for Chaisson being successful - just give him 3 and a half years and he too will have a breakout game!

Trade him to the Rams.

(11-10-2021, 06:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Absolutely brilliant. Did 2017's team ever deliver such a defensive tour de force like this in a single game?

Calais had like 4 or 5 sacks in a game so.. yeah? Unless you just mean the fact that he did multiple things. idk

(11-12-2021, 01:48 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(11-10-2021, 06:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Absolutely brilliant. Did 2017's team ever deliver such a defensive tour de force like this in a single game?

Calais had like 4 or 5 sacks in a game so.. yeah? Unless you just mean the fact that he did multiple things. idk

IIRC the Sacksonville game was 2018, our last hurrah before the wheels fell completely off.

(11-12-2021, 09:40 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 01:48 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Calais had like 4 or 5 sacks in a game so.. yeah? Unless you just mean the fact that he did multiple things. idk

IIRC the Sacksonville game was 2018, our last hurrah before the wheels fell completely off.

Pretty sure Calais had 4 sacks and the team had 10 sacks in the first game of 2017 against Houston - I remember that's when the Texans brought Watson in to start the 2nd half, can't remember the journeyman QB that started the game for them.  I think we had another 10 sack game that year, maybe against the Colts or the Bengals? Guess I could look it up, but where's the fun in that Smile

(11-11-2021, 11:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Trade him to the Rams.

^

(11-12-2021, 11:52 AM)Dewboy01 Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 09:40 AM)Mikey Wrote: IIRC the Sacksonville game was 2018, our last hurrah before the wheels fell completely off.

Pretty sure Calais had 4 sacks and the team had 10 sacks in the first game of 2017 against Houston - I remember that's when the Texans brought Watson in to start the 2nd half, can't remember the journeyman QB that started the game for them.  I think we had another 10 sack game that year, maybe against the Colts or the Bengals? Guess I could look it up, but where's the fun in that Smile

good memory! I did look it up and the QB was Tom Savage, IIRC played at Pitt and was one of my draft crush misses.