Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

Camel about to get ousted. Trouble in paradise

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-15-2021, 12:02 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Camel about to get ousted. Trouble in paradise
There are crazy theories and leaks coming. They can't confirm a new VP if the RINOs don't fold.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(11-15-2021, 12:02 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Camel about to get ousted. Trouble in paradise

Biden can't fire her and she won't resign.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Since posting a link seems to be too difficult, where did this rumor originate?

(11-15-2021, 09:58 AM)mikesez Wrote:

Biden can't fire her and she won't resign.

Who cares. The infighting is fantastic.  It's like a movie. Here you have the worst president in US history nit running for reelection while you have a young VP with presidential aspirations with the lowest approval rating in modern history. Camel totally misread what accepting the VP nomination would do for her career. It completely backfired and watching what a nasty [BLEEP] like that will do to try to stay relevant is entertaining.

I seem to recall saying before the election that Biden and Harris were both proffered to accelerate the ends of their respective political careers. Biden can dotter around with impunity because he's old, and he's just following orders now so whatever he gets them politically is gravy to getting rid of Trump. Harris is too dumb to realize that her Party is about to give her the Julius Caesar treatment.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

When a hideous cackle is your first response to most inquiries it's inevitable.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-15-2021, 10:02 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-15-2021, 09:58 AM)mikesez Wrote: Biden can't fire her and she won't resign.

Who cares. The infighting is fantastic.  It's like a movie. Here you have the worst president in US history nit running for reelection while you have a young VP with presidential aspirations with the lowest approval rating in modern history. Camel totally misread what accepting the VP nomination would do for her career. It completely backfired and watching what a nasty [BLEEP] like that will do to try to stay relevant is entertaining.

Enjoy the show!
[Image: aHkuZ2lm.gif]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Biden makes up story about house burning down 'with my wife in it'

Luckily for Jill Biden, Joe Biden was lying again.

The president's well-earned reputation for stretching the truth past the breaking point got another boost on Tuesday when he used an appearance in New England to promote his $1 trillion infrastructure bill to tell the audience he knew firsthand how important good roads are to emergency services because he’d had a house burn down himself.

It's not a bad point, and a personal story wouldn't be a bad way to make it. Except that, like so many Biden stories, it wasn't true.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/11/liars-gonna-...6jrl8v8mjs
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Mark Kaye floating a couple of scenarios as to why the rumors about nomination procedures may be coming to fill the VP seat.

1) Justice Breyer is going to retire and Joe will nominate Cackles to fill the vacancy.

2) Joe Biden is planning to step down or being forced out by the 25th Amendment.

God help us if either proves to be true.

(11-18-2021, 01:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Mark Kaye floating a couple of scenarios as to why the rumors about nomination procedures may be coming to fill the VP seat.

1) Justice Breyer is going to retire and Joe will nominate Cackles to fill the vacancy.

2) Joe Biden is planning to step down or being forced out by the 25th Amendment.

How would that work? Kamala can't be the deciding vote in the senate for herself as a member of SCOTUS. She would be crushed in the confirmation process.

(11-18-2021, 01:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 01:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Mark Kaye floating a couple of scenarios as to why the rumors about nomination procedures may be coming to fill the VP seat.

How would that work? Kamala can't be the deciding vote in the senate for herself as a member of SCOTUS. She would be crushed in the confirmation process.

I don’t know the mechanics of it, but there’s a sense of urgency for the dems to make a big move now before they lose majority status next year.

(11-18-2021, 01:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

They also can't break a tie to replace her because they lose the majority. Unless the RINOs vote with them, they cannot replace the VP.

(11-18-2021, 04:09 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 01:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: How would that work? Kamala can't be the deciding vote in the senate for herself as a member of SCOTUS. She would be crushed in the confirmation process.

They also can't break a tie to replace her because they lose the majority. Unless the RINOs vote with them, they cannot replace the VP.

She is an even more awful pick as a SCOTUS than she was as a VP. I'm an elections have consequences guy, so I don't care if they put a new SCOTUS in, but she is a terrible choice.

JUST IN ? Vice President Kamala Harris' communications director, Ashley Etienne, is suddenly leaving the administration after reports of tension between West Wing aides and the vice president's office. - CNN

Need to hold out until 2022 when Trump is elected a Speaker.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(11-18-2021, 04:56 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 04:09 PM)p_rushing Wrote: They also can't break a tie to replace her because they lose the majority. Unless the RINOs vote with them, they cannot replace the VP.

She is an even more awful pick as a SCOTUS than she was as a VP. I'm an elections have consequences guy, so I don't care if they put a new SCOTUS in, but she is a terrible choice.
Technically she can't be president as her parents weren't citizens but we know the law doesn't matter

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(11-18-2021, 08:33 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 04:56 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: She is an even more awful pick as a SCOTUS than she was as a VP. I'm an elections have consequences guy, so I don't care if they put a new SCOTUS in, but she is a terrible choice.
Technically she can't be president as her parents weren't citizens but we know the law doesn't matter

Yeah that's not what the Constitution says bud...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-18-2021, 08:48 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 08:33 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Technically she can't be president as her parents weren't citizens but we know the law doesn't matter

Yeah that's not what the Constitution says bud...
Anchor babies can't be president

(11-18-2021, 09:13 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 08:48 PM)mikesez Wrote: Yeah that's not what the Constitution says bud...
Anchor babies can't be president

Oh for pete's sake, yes they can. We have Birthright Citizenship in this Country and that means a baby born in Oakland, California is a natural born citizen and eligible for the Presidency. Now we're gonna have to deal with the birth certificate nonsense from the crackpots for another 3 years.  Wallbash
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato