Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 11 - 49ers @ Jags***

This is a tough game. Like I said, the 49rs are playing well and our jags offense is on a cold streak

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-21-2021, 04:37 PM)enigma Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 04:36 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: How do u not catch that?

Because ALL of our receivers are terrible.

Urban's fault

(11-21-2021, 04:35 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 04:25 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Oh yeah, that's why they are winning Laughing Laughing

I didn't say that.... but the penalties are blatant and not being called.... and it doesn't help.... zero calls on San Francisco.... laugh all you want but if you don't realize that plays a huge part in a game and momentum or play calling.... well then you're telling me you don't know anything

Man you must be stoned, or blind and/or brain damaged. This team was not competitive today in any aspect whether it was coaching or playing. We are several levels of talent below 90% of the teams in this league, and it's quite evident to anyone who's watching it
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-21-2021, 04:57 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 04:35 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I didn't say that.... but the penalties are blatant and not being called.... and it doesn't help.... zero calls on San Francisco.... laugh all you want but if you don't realize that plays a huge part in a game and momentum or play calling.... well then you're telling me you don't know anything

Man you must be stoned, or blind and/or brain damaged. This team was not competitive today in any aspect whether it was coaching or playing. We are several levels of talent below 90% of the teams in this league, and it's quite evident to anyone who's watching it

This team hasn't been competitive for a long time.

(11-21-2021, 04:55 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 04:37 PM)enigma Wrote: Because ALL of our receivers are terrible.

Urban's fault

It is literally his fault. 

He controls personnel.

Someone explain whose fault it is that Taylor Heineke plays better than Trevor Lawrence.

(11-21-2021, 05:10 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Someone explain whose fault it is that Taylor Heineke plays better than Trevor Lawrence.

He has a much better team around him and much, much, much better coaches.

(11-21-2021, 05:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 04:55 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Urban's fault

He controls personnel.

He signed Dorsett on the first day of free agency. He brought in Agnew that same day. He then managed to steal Marvin Jones Jr., Tavon Austin, and Treadwell. He claimed Tyron Johnson off waiver wires and brought in John Brown.

What more do you want the guy to do? Sign people who actually know how to play the receiver position and don't just run really really really fast?
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2021, 05:17 PM by nejagsfan.)

(11-21-2021, 04:57 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 04:35 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I didn't say that.... but the penalties are blatant and not being called.... and it doesn't help.... zero calls on San Francisco.... laugh all you want but if you don't realize that plays a huge part in a game and momentum or play calling.... well then you're telling me you don't know anything

I get that... but saying that penalties not being called has no outcome in a game is crazy

(11-21-2021, 05:01 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 04:57 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Man you must be stoned, or blind and/or brain damaged. This team was not competitive today in any aspect whether it was coaching or playing. We are several levels of talent below 90% of the teams in this league, and it's quite evident to anyone who's watching it

exactly.... that's why saying it's all Urban's fault is ignorant

(11-21-2021, 05:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 04:55 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Urban's fault

He controls personnel.

tell me you don't know what you're talking about... without saying you don't know what you're talking about.... you can't replace the whole team in one draft and free agency.... our wide receivers suck.... but it's not what all the fans were calling for in the draft.... it was pass rushers... o-line... so are we supposed to replace o-line...defensive line .. secondary...wide receivers... line backers.... and so on in one draft and free agency.... putting all the blame on Urban Meyer right now is ignorant.... do I think he had some faults sure He's a new coach in the NFL.... we have a very young team and a lot of rookies... but I'm smart enough to know not to put the blame totally on urban... this team was horrendous last year and no coach in the NFL is going to come in and revamp this team to be winners in one season.... I know a lot of you guys have UDS but you got to get over it and take your medicine

(11-21-2021, 05:30 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 05:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: It is literally his fault. 

He controls personnel.

tell me you don't know what you're talking about... without saying you don't know what you're talking about.... you can't replace the whole team in one draft and free agency.... our wide receivers suck.... but it's not what all the fans were calling for in the draft.... it was pass rushers... o-line... so are we supposed to replace o-line...defensive line .. secondary...wide receivers... line backers.... and so on in one draft and free agency.... putting all the blame on Urban Meyer right now is ignorant.... do I think he had some faults sure He's a new coach in the NFL.... we have a very young team and a lot of rookies... but I'm smart enough to know not to put the blame totally on urban... this team was horrendous last year and no coach in the NFL is going to come in and revamp this team to be winners in one season.... I know a lot of you guys have UDS but you got to get over it and take your medicine

Again...  for the TENTH time

HE MADE THE TEAM LESS COMPETITIVE !!

He went in the opposite direction of improvement. 

You can fix a LOT in one year.  We've all seen it happen a dozen times. Well, apparently you haven't, because you started watching football 3 years ago or something. 

He fixed nothing - and he can't coach what he does have as well as our last failed regime did.

(11-21-2021, 05:34 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 05:30 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: tell me you don't know what you're talking about... without saying you don't know what you're talking about.... you can't replace the whole team in one draft and free agency.... our wide receivers suck.... but it's not what all the fans were calling for in the draft.... it was pass rushers... o-line... so are we supposed to replace o-line...defensive line .. secondary...wide receivers... line backers.... and so on in one draft and free agency.... putting all the blame on Urban Meyer right now is ignorant.... do I think he had some faults sure He's a new coach in the NFL.... we have a very young team and a lot of rookies... but I'm smart enough to know not to put the blame totally on urban... this team was horrendous last year and no coach in the NFL is going to come in and revamp this team to be winners in one season.... I know a lot of you guys have UDS but you got to get over it and take your medicine

You can fix a LOT in one year.  We've all seen it happen a dozen times. Well, apparently you haven't, because you started watching football 3 years ago or something. 

He fixed nothing - and he can't coach what he does have as well as our last failed regime did.

again short term memory boy ... rewatch last season....we already have more wins this season then last...  and have come close to winning a lot of our games to really good teams.... LMAO I've been watching football since the 70's child..... and if you knew anything you couldn't fix THIS TEAM in one year.... this team.... some teams your talking about was only missing a player or two.... he inherited a [BLEEP] show no head coach could have reversed in one season..... again tell me you have no idea what your talking about

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2021, 05:46 PM by iHaunting Raven. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-21-2021, 04:51 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 04:36 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Oh yeah, that means a lot coming from you  Laughing Laughing Laughing

not my fault you don't know what you're talking about

Sure, buddy, whatever helps you sleep.

You are clearly the slowest person on the board along with jagfanatic24.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(11-21-2021, 05:01 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 04:57 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Man you must be stoned, or blind and/or brain damaged. This team was not competitive today in any aspect whether it was coaching or playing. We are several levels of talent below 90% of the teams in this league, and it's quite evident to anyone who's watching it

Last week they were competitive. I'm tired of competitive though. It's not enough
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2021, 06:10 PM by Dewboy01. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-21-2021, 04:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 04:31 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I know Khan is a very patient owner but for years hes talked about having a franchise QB. Thats the only reason he may pull the trigger early for once.

But then its Khan and it would be him saying he was wrong. Again.

I just posted in another thread that my wait and see approach for Meyer has waned. Something needs to be done, and done soon. Khan has to start the process now to find a replacement next season. I don't know if firing him now will improve anything. My main concern now is to keep Lawrence healthy and hungry.

I'm not sure firing him now will actually improve anything either, but I feel the longer he stays, the more harm it does to Lawrence. And that would be the most "Jaguar" thing ever - we finally draft #1 overall, get the best prospect in years, and the high profile coach we hire ruins him right out of the gate....

(11-21-2021, 05:34 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 05:30 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: tell me you don't know what you're talking about... without saying you don't know what you're talking about.... you can't replace the whole team in one draft and free agency.... our wide receivers suck.... but it's not what all the fans were calling for in the draft.... it was pass rushers... o-line... so are we supposed to replace o-line...defensive line .. secondary...wide receivers... line backers.... and so on in one draft and free agency.... putting all the blame on Urban Meyer right now is ignorant.... do I think he had some faults sure He's a new coach in the NFL.... we have a very young team and a lot of rookies... but I'm smart enough to know not to put the blame totally on urban... this team was horrendous last year and no coach in the NFL is going to come in and revamp this team to be winners in one season.... I know a lot of you guys have UDS but you got to get over it and take your medicine

again short term memory boy ... rewatch last season....we already have more wins this season then last...  and have come close to winning a lot of our games to really good teams.... LMAO I've been watching football since the 70's child..... and if you knew anything you couldn't fix THIS TEAM in one year.... this team.... some teams your talking about was only missing a player or two.... he inherited a [BLEEP] show no head coach could have reversed in one season..... again tell me you have no idea what your talking about

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2021, 06:14 PM by iHaunting Raven. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-21-2021, 06:11 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 05:34 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Again...  for the TENTH time

Someone is going senile...

Look at post 452
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Why do I feel the need to pass paper bags out to many of our posters to breath into? This team was never going to win more than 4 games. It has holes in the starting lineup and little depth. This lack of depth is a big issue. Surprise it was even worse at the beginning of the season. This year amazing as it sounds, we are seeing younger players actually develop ! What I saw today was a defense that was tired from the amount of effort they put into the previous few games. On offense I can see the other team has tape on our offense (QB) and is exploiting it as we should expect. I am not really worried about our QB. Yes, his numbers are down the last few weeks, but until a few other players step up and improve do not look for much different. I look at it this way. At the beginning of the season the weakest part of the team according to this board was the O line. Receivers were thought to be ok. Now from my chair the receiving group is the weakest and concerns nobody allowing a bullseye to be painted on our running game. Just got our butts whipped today is all.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2021, 08:30 PM by nejagsfan.)

(11-21-2021, 06:13 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 06:11 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: again short term memory boy ... rewatch last season....we already have more wins this season then last...  and have come close to winning a lot of our games to really good teams.... LMAO I've been watching football since the 70's child..... and if you knew anything you couldn't fix THIS TEAM in one year.... this team.... some teams your talking about was only missing a player or two.... he inherited a [BLEEP] show no head coach could have reversed in one season..... again tell me you have no idea what your talking about

Someone is going senile...

Look at post 452

I'm senile... lmao.... rewatch last season you ignorant fool...when you actually learn something then we'll talk...

(11-21-2021, 06:29 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Why do I feel the need to pass paper bags out to many of our posters to breath into?  This team was never going to win more than 4 games. It has holes in the starting lineup and little depth.  This lack of depth is a big issue.  Surprise it was even worse at the beginning of the season. This year amazing as it sounds, we are seeing younger players actually develop ! What I saw today was a defense that was tired from the amount of effort they put into the previous few games. On offense I can see the other team has tape on our offense (QB) and is exploiting it as we should expect. I am not really worried about our QB.  Yes, his numbers are down the last few weeks, but until a few other players step up and improve do not look for much different. I look at it this way. At the beginning of the season the weakest part of the team according to this board was the O line. Receivers were thought to be ok. Now from my chair the receiving group is the weakest and concerns nobody allowing a bullseye to be painted on our running game. Just got our butts whipped today is all.

this....the problem is half the posters on here think they are playing a Madden game... armchair coaches who have no clue....

(11-21-2021, 08:28 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-21-2021, 06:13 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Someone is going senile...

Look at post 452

I'm senile... lmao.... rewatch last season you ignorant fool...when you actually learn something then we'll talk...

(11-21-2021, 06:29 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Why do I feel the need to pass paper bags out to many of our posters to breath into?  This team was never going to win more than 4 games. It has holes in the starting lineup and little depth.  This lack of depth is a big issue.  Surprise it was even worse at the beginning of the season. This year amazing as it sounds, we are seeing younger players actually develop ! What I saw today was a defense that was tired from the amount of effort they put into the previous few games. On offense I can see the other team has tape on our offense (QB) and is exploiting it as we should expect. I am not really worried about our QB.  Yes, his numbers are down the last few weeks, but until a few other players step up and improve do not look for much different. I look at it this way. At the beginning of the season the weakest part of the team according to this board was the O line. Receivers were thought to be ok. Now from my chair the receiving group is the weakest and concerns nobody allowing a bullseye to be painted on our running game. Just got our butts whipped today is all.

this....the problem is half the posters on here think they are playing a Madden game... armchair coaches who have no clue....

Well, to be fair to the posters, the real coaches ARE coaching like Madden game armchair coaches so.....