Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 16 - Jags @ jests***

(12-26-2021, 04:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Up by 3 go for 2. Down by 4, kick for 3. Lol.

You have to work for that #1 pick.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-26-2021, 04:10 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Another bad throw from Lawrence

You're such a [BLEEP] loser dude LOL

I like Wright

Get a life dude.

He threw a laser on the sideline. Nothing from you.

He misses a long throw and you’re right up in here. 

You. Are. A. Loser.

(12-26-2021, 04:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Look what replacing one guy in the booth has done for Lawrence. Next year is going to be fun.

You can definitely see the talent.

(12-26-2021, 04:12 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Get a life dude.

He threw a laser on the sideline. Nothing from you.

He misses a long throw and you’re right up in here. 

You. Are. A. Loser.

The Clever Contrarians will not be silenced.

The Jaguars are a slow team.

4th. This should be interesting

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2021, 04:17 PM by homebiscuit.)

That's the third time Wilson has done his cute little sidelines dance for extra yards (and a TD). I hope one of our LBs gets an opportunity to send him out of bounds horizontally.

Why are people so personally aggrieved by things that aren't about them? Can't even be objective about the QB. He made a few really good throws that drive, but if he wants to be one of the best in the league, which is what's reasonably expected of the #1, he has to learn to connect on that throw to Austin in the end zone. That's just a fact, those still exist I hope.

(12-26-2021, 04:17 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: That's the third time Wilson has done his cute little sidelines dance for extra yards (and a TD). I hope one of our LBs gets an opportunity to send him out of bounds horizontally.

No one's even close.

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2021, 04:24 PM by jaguarmvp.)

With an average Qb we are up by atleast 10 now. I hope Lawrence has a massive offseason. His rookie season has stunk.

We need to lose this one. I want that 1st overall pick.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I was one of those that wanted us to switch to a 3-4 but looking at the Run D this year, im thinking a switch back to 4-3 may help us. I thought Allen and Chaisson would be better in the 3-4 but theyve not done much better.

Oh no Chaison is hurt. Maybe somebody productive with be put in his place.

(12-26-2021, 04:12 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

You're such a [BLEEP] loser dude LOL

Was it a good throw? Just curious.

Is Allen playing? I don't remember seeing him.

(12-26-2021, 04:18 PM)domesticfelines Wrote: Why are people so personally aggrieved by things that aren't about them? Can't even be objective about the QB. He made a few really good throws that drive, but if he wants to be one of the best in the league, which is what's reasonably expected of the #1, he has to learn to connect on that throw to Austin in the end zone. That's just a fact, those still exist I hope.

Have you not been paying attention the last decade? People are frustrated. I'd rather people be passionate and vocal than apathetic and silent.

(12-26-2021, 04:26 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Is Allen playing? I don't remember seeing him.

No hes on the covid list i think.

Fantastic from Quarterman

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2021, 04:29 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

Did Wingard even jump?

Nvm. He was picked on.