Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to hire Leftwich as next head coach!!

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 08:23 PM by iHaunting Raven. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-26-2022, 08:05 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 07:37 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: McVay
Lafleur
Zac Taylor
Sirianni

They all had no HC experience and the same or less  experience as a OC as Byron.
Lafleur has Rodgers. Taylor has Burrow. I wonder how successful they'd be with Jared Goff? McVay is the OG there. 

Sirianni gets props for revising his offense to fit Hurts.

Lol

Well then I guess these coaches suck:

BB had Brady
Arians has Brady
Reid has Mahomes (never won a SB before having him)
McDermott has Allen
Tomlin had Big Ben

I guess the best coaches ever are Brian Billick, Gruden, John Harbaugh, Pederson and guys like that. All the others had a QB so they did nothing.

Burrow didn't throw a TD vs the Titans, and sure, Bengals Defense and their running game suck!
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I guess we’re talking in circles now. Can we leave race out of it now?

(01-26-2022, 04:57 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 04:27 PM)Newton Wrote: More and more reports saying possible the deal was not done yet another candidate still being considered. Hopefully this is wrong.
Stay the course bud.

Leftwich will be the Jags coach.

Baalke is probably throwing a tantrum because no one he wanted was hired. He wanted BoB or Eberflus and the Khans wanted Leftwich.

Unfortunately my sources are getting a bad feeling too

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 08:32 PM by SamusAranX.)

Baalke is holding up negotiations from what I understand.

Khan needs to get that windbag pretentious scum out of here NOW

(01-26-2022, 08:32 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Baalke is holding up negotiations from what I understand.

Shocker.

After all that and they now are going to interview Hackett tomorrow?! Because of Baalke?

This is a roller coaster man.

https://twitter.com/GeneFrenette/status/...7525095426

its not over yet

(01-26-2022, 08:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 08:32 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Baalke is holding up negotiations from what I understand.

Shocker.

After all that and they now are going to interview Hackett tomorrow?! Because of Baalke?

This is a roller coaster man.

Yep. It’s a sham interview. They want leverage over Byron and by they I mean Baalke the snake

Baalke's gotta get his 'value' as we know.

Gets better. One of the leverages Baalke is trying to press regards roster control.

Get the hell out already.

(01-26-2022, 08:38 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Gets better. One of the leverages Baalke is trying to press regards roster control.

Get the hell out already.

I hope his [BLEEP] plane crashes

Man. Went from super pumped to the exact opposite.

Most still believe it’s Byron but of course the Jags can’t just make this easy.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 08:44 PM by CSTblank.)

Rumors circulating around the twitter-sphere that it is actually Hackett that is willing to work with Baalke and Byron who wants a new GM. Thus the interview with Hackett.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 08:45 PM by Jag88.)

That sucks.

(01-26-2022, 08:44 PM)CSTblank Wrote: Rumors circulating around the twitter-sphere that it is actually Hackett that is willing to work with Baalke and Byron who wants a new GM. Thus the interview with Hackett.

If that's true then I have even more respect for Byron. No way in hell I would accept a job with Baalke as my boss. I actually lost a little respect for Byron when is was said he was willing to hand over his all important first FA and draft to that snake so I hope this is true.

(01-26-2022, 08:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Man. Went from super pumped to the exact opposite.

Most still believe it’s Byron but of course the Jags can’t just make this easy.

There they go again.  Snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory...

Talk about deflating a fan base even further.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(01-26-2022, 08:36 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: https://twitter.com/GeneFrenette/status/...7525095426

its not over yet

It seems that Leftwich’s manager put out the leaks in order to put other candidates off when they interview. Is that the sort of leadership we want in Jacksonville?

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 09:08 PM by jaguarmvp. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-26-2022, 08:36 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: https://twitter.com/GeneFrenette/status/...7525095426

its not over yet

Haha, people already announcing Byron.   Lets wait and see

Where are all the tool bags insulting people talking about it was a done deal?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(01-26-2022, 09:01 PM)OzJohnnie Wrote:

its not over yet

It seems that Leftwich’s manager put out the leaks in order to put other candidates off when they interview. Is that the sort of leadership we want in Jacksonville?

That is not how it seems at all.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 09:11 PM by Jag88.)

Who wants to talk up hacket? It's super blah for me. If anyone wants to say some good things about him, I'm listening.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2022, 09:12 PM by CSTblank.)

(01-26-2022, 09:10 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Who wants to talk up hacket? It's super blah for me. If anyone wants to say some good things about him, I'm listening.

To the best of my knowledge he’s never kicked a player….. so there’s that.