Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to hire Leftwich as next head coach!!

(01-27-2022, 02:21 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Quote me in that post where you said that because I missed it
Cleatwood is a special kind of stupid. Do not waste your breath.

Amen, I have him blocked too, he never adds to a conversation. Just a bitter, terrible person..
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-27-2022, 02:18 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 12:42 PM)JaggedSioux Wrote: I'm still saying your truest road back to the playoffs is by making Bevell the head coach.

Dude!  Obvious troll is obvious.

Or please, enlighten us as to how on God's green Earth that statement is even remotely true?  I've seen a couple folks refer to you as Mrs. Bevell - is this in the ballpark?  Are you Darrell himself??

Even as someone who has a more favorable opinion of Darrell Bevell as an OC and Interim HC than the vast majority of people reading this,  I think it's best for the Jaguars and Bevell to go their separate ways. 

I believe giving Bevell the opportunity to interview for the Jags HC opening was the right thing to so.  Joe Cullen, who would have been a better fit than Bevell to be the next Jags HC based on what transpired this past season), should have been given a HC interview ( if he didn't get one ).

Would a mod consider creating a "[BLEEP] fight" thread and moving the offenders posts to it? Thank you.

(01-27-2022, 02:46 PM)D6 Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:18 PM)scottyg Wrote: Dude!  Obvious troll is obvious.

Or please, enlighten us as to how on God's green Earth that statement is even remotely true?  I've seen a couple folks refer to you as Mrs. Bevell - is this in the ballpark?  Are you Darrell himself??

Even as someone who has a more favorable opinion of Darrell Bevell as an OC and Interim HC than the vast majority of people reading this,  I think it's best for the Jaguars and Bevell to go their separate ways. 

I believe giving Bevell the opportunity to interview for the Jags HC opening was the right thing to so.  Joe Cullen, who would have been a better fit than Bevell to be the next Jags HC based on what transpired this past season), should have been given a HC interview ( if he didn't get one ).

Don't say stuff like that Khan may see it and get some crazy ideas.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(01-27-2022, 02:47 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Would a mod consider creating a "[BLEEP] fight" thread and moving the offenders posts to it?  Thank you.

That's a terrific idea.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

(01-27-2022, 02:43 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:30 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: No clue, just because the Bears hired him doesn't mean he was the right hire.  Since Baalke is here does that mean he's better than everyone that's not the GM?  Lol, that's your [BLEEP] logic like you was using yesterday right? Lol

No clue but he would be a better hire than Eberflus? LMAO. Never said Eberflus is a good hire but at least he was considered for a HC and actually got the job while your hero Brady got fired as an OC and has no job .
Nice try, trying to pur words in my mouth but if that's the best you can do LOL

Tell more how Chase Young is much better than Miles Garrett, and how Viska is better than Lamb  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Also, tell more how Caldwell made the perfect picks with Henderson, Chaisson and Schenault hahaha
Hero Brady?  Lol. Young better than Miles?  That'd a close one.  Viska better than Lamb?  Lol

(01-27-2022, 02:44 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:33 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I didn't know you was an Ebflus guy as well, didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch

Show me where I posted Eberflus was my guy, I'll wait.

I did show you how Brady was your guy though  Laughing Laughing Laughing

You showed me about from last year where I like Brady.  Did you miss all the posts where his inexperience is a concern for me and still is.  I posted multiple where Daboll was my top guy last year as well as this year.  D  Do you want me to go back and post them again? Lol.

(01-27-2022, 02:50 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:43 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: No clue but he would be a better hire than Eberflus? LMAO. Never said Eberflus is a good hire but at least he was considered for a HC and actually got the job while your hero Brady got fired as an OC and has no job .
Nice try, trying to pur words in my mouth but if that's the best you can do LOL

Tell more how Chase Young is much better than Miles Garrett, and how Viska is better than Lamb  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Also, tell more how Caldwell made the perfect picks with Henderson, Chaisson and Schenault hahaha
Hero Brady?  Lol. Young better than Miles?  That'd a close one.  Viska better than Lamb?  Lol

Laughing Laughing

You don't even have the balls to admit all the stupid [BLEEP] you post. What a clown.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 02:59 PM by Cleatwood.)

(01-27-2022, 02:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:00 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: See. There you go again.

I already said I was looking at their 2018 defense instead of the 2017 defense. And yet you are trying to bring it up again for literally no reason. You're on the same loser level as JaguarMVP except he knows he sucks. If you want to go back over every single post that people make that turns out to be wrong, have at it.
Quote me in that post where you said that because I missed it
You good now?

Just know that you have Ronster and JaguarMVP agreeing with you. I know which side I want to be on and it's not that one. Good for you though.

(01-21-2022, 12:19 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-21-2022, 12:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: What players did say are going to go where I was wrong about?  Show me where the Eagles defense was bottom 3 the year they won the SB
That's not the point though. The point is saying other people are continually wrong but you yourself are wrong a lot. Everyone is wrong because nothing about football is guaranteed. 

The stats I looked up for the Eagles was from 2018 (which was the wrong season) so I was wrong. 

Try a little humility every once in a while instead of acting like you are always right.

Adrian Wilson would be very interesting.... I know this is a Leftwich play and if true, a solid first performance. Still, is he ready to be a head coach? IDK man...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 03:02 PM by D6. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-27-2022, 02:48 PM)Protozoa Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:46 PM)D6 Wrote: Even as someone who has a more favorable opinion of Darrell Bevell as an OC and Interim HC than the vast majority of people reading this,  I think it's best for the Jaguars and Bevell to go their separate ways. 

Don't say stuff like that Khan may see it and get some crazy ideas.

LOL!  

I was thinking more along the lines of at least giving Joe Cullen the courtesy of a HC interview,  as a result of the Jaguars Defense making substantial improvement in far less than ideal conditions.  This way, Cullen would gain the experience of having an NFL HC interview.  And if Cullen hit it out of the park in his interview,  then maybe he would have been amongst the best viable HC options for the Jags.

(01-27-2022, 02:56 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:44 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Show me where I posted Eberflus was my guy, I'll wait.

I did show you how Brady was your guy though  

You showed me about from last year where I like Brady.  Did you miss all the posts where his inexperience is a concern for me and still is.  I posted multiple where Daboll was my top guy last year as well as this year.  D  Do you want me to go back and post them again? Lol.

Makes sense dude, since when someone asked who should be the HC you said Brady Laughing Laughing Laughing
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(01-27-2022, 02:49 PM)Sibelius Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:47 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Would a mod consider creating a "[BLEEP] fight" thread and moving the offenders posts to it?  Thank you.

That's a terrific idea.

I too like this.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(01-27-2022, 12:53 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Apparently Byron gave an ultimatum: It’s me or Trent.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...guars-g-m/

Neil Young says hi.

The bickering does need to stop....
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(01-27-2022, 02:46 PM)D6 Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:18 PM)scottyg Wrote: Dude!  Obvious troll is obvious.

Nah, Cullen wasn't interviewed.  As long as he's been coaching, this was his first year as a coordinator, so it might be an experience at the higher levels of coaching thing.

(01-27-2022, 02:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 02:21 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Cleatwood is a special kind of stupid. Do not waste your breath.

The girl PE teacher with the frizzy hair called me a loser because he always chimes in different posts to say I'm wrong and then I call him out on it.  Ouch
Hahahaha

I missed this. Yikes. You got issues man.

Hope you, Ronster and JaguarMVP have fun together.

I don’t like that the FO is treating Byron like this, he needs to be treated like a king getting ready to turn this franchise around. Not some derp who has to work with our crazy uncle Baalke.

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2022, 04:07 PM by SamusAranX. Edited 1 time in total.)

Heard from my sources that it’s all in the contract negotiations now with Wilson. Legal team NOT baalke. If it gets done, Byron is HC.

Interestingly the rumor claims that this is Tony Khans doing; the pushing for Leftwich and Wilson hiring

https://mobile.twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/s...zlkKIpAAAA

(01-27-2022, 04:03 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: Heard a rumor that it’s all in the contract negotiations now with Wilson. If it gets done, Byron is HC.

Interestingly the rumor claims that this is Tony Khans doing; the pushing for Leftwich and Wilson hiring

If true, think it means Tony may have started wearing his big boy pants with regards to this franchise.