Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to hire Leftwich as next head coach!!

(01-29-2022, 08:41 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 04:07 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Lol. Stay away from the political forum, they say. It's much better out here, they say. The same number of miscreants and malcontents abound here. George Romero had it right in his zombie movies. Humans are crap and are their own worst enemy.
Oh this is still WAY better than the political forum. By a mile.

I rarely visit that cesspool anymore...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2022, 10:27 AM by CanDoBetter.)

Meanwhile the Bears are interviewing Sanjay Lal for the job as their next OC. You know, the same Lal who everyone here thinks made a terrible job with the receivers.

https://twitter.com/SlaterNFL/status/148...8601154560

Bears putting themselves together a hell of a coaching squad lol

(01-29-2022, 10:27 AM)CanDoBetter Wrote: Meanwhile the Bears are interviewing Sanjay Lal  for the job as their next OC. You know, the same Lal who everyone here thinks made a terrible job with the receivers.

Eberflus is still [BLEEP] shook after that regular season loss.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-29-2022, 10:27 AM)CanDoBetter Wrote: Meanwhile the Bears are interviewing Sanjay Lal  for the job as their next OC. You know, the same Lal who everyone here thinks made a terrible job with the receivers.

Maybe he's a better play caller than he is wr developer.

(01-29-2022, 11:03 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:

Maybe he's a better play caller than he is wr developer.
If that's the case why the hell was he not calling plays when we couldn't dial [BLEEP] up?

(01-29-2022, 11:16 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 11:03 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: Maybe he's a better play caller than he is wr developer.
If that's the case why the hell was he not calling plays when we couldn't dial [BLEEP] up?

That's like asking why the Jaguars haven't hired a coach yet. We know why, because bad teams find ways to fail.

The way this team has been run its possible that even if we get all the right parts Khan will figure out some way to make it not work.

What’s the Jonathan Jones report? 

https://twitter.com/e_dilla/status/14874...64161?s=21

For good karma, I think we should lock this thread. Been down hill ever since the thread was created.

Khan is going to totally [BLEEP] this up.

Watch and we'll end up with a Bill O'Brien/Baalke combo. Go 0-17. First team in NFL history to have the 1st pick in the draft 3 years in a row.

Jaguars fans deserve better than this dumpster fire.

(01-29-2022, 11:47 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: For good karma, I think we should lock this thread. Been down hill ever since the thread was created.

For good karma I think we should lock Shad Khan in a well. Been down hill ever since he bought the team.

(01-29-2022, 11:47 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: For good karma, I think we should lock this thread. Been down hill ever since the thread was created.

Nah. Gotta keep this [BLEEP] show on the road!

[Image: 200.gif]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2022, 11:52 AM by Cleatwood.)

(01-29-2022, 11:50 AM)Upper Wrote:

For good karma I think we should lock Shad Khan in a well. Been down hill ever since he bought the team.
Well I love that idea too.

Also. A few people on Twitter have mentioned it but it’s creepily quiet…. Even on the Leftwich front. Like if he is out, wouldn’t he be interviewing and wouldn’t the Jags have other interviews lined up? And why would they announce a big event for Monday?

(01-29-2022, 11:50 AM)Caldrac Wrote:

Nah. Gotta keep this [BLEEP] show on the road!

Oh I’m starting to make Moscow Mules in a few ours for some day drinking. Believe that.

(01-29-2022, 11:51 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-29-2022, 11:50 AM)Upper Wrote: For good karma I think we should lock Shad Khan in a well. Been down hill ever since he bought the team.
Well I love that idea too.

Also. A few people on Twitter have mentioned it but it’s creepily quiet…. Even on the Leftwich front. Like if he is out, wouldn’t he be interviewing and wouldn’t the Jags have other interviews lined up? And why would they announce a big event for Monday?

(01-29-2022, 11:50 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Nah. Gotta keep this [BLEEP] show on the road!

Oh I’m starting to make Moscow Mules in a few ours for some day drinking. Believe that.

Nice. As soon as I am off the clock at 1700 I am loading up on some White Russian's.

What is this “big event” I’ve seen people reference?

(01-29-2022, 12:00 PM)Jags Wrote: What is this “big event” I’ve seen people reference?
https://twitter.com/benbeckeranjax/statu...26145?s=21

Supposedly doing groundbreaking ceremony for the new facility I think. Some think that will be when a new coach is announced.

Would everybody [BLEEP] their pants on Monday if Khan comes out and he says:

"Alright. Without further delay. Our new head coach. Tom Coughlin." Then Kevin Gilbride and Dick Jauron walk out with him as the coordinators.

Would like to see a run at McDaniels since he's now interviewing even though someone said he's been choosy and probably told Shad he wasn't interested. Make him interested then. Or make Payton interested. Outside of that I think Byron is the best candidate in the pool. I feel like anyone else and we'll probably be doing this again next year, maybe two.

What a great idea clowning the owner in the final weeks of the season turned out to be. You guys were really something. Get louder, it seems to be working.

(01-29-2022, 12:18 PM)DTWD4∞ Wrote: Supposedly doing groundbreaking ceremony for the new facility I think. Some think that will be when a new coach is announced.

I don't believe anything right now because there's so many things out there but IMO it's not completely crazy to think the radio silence is connected to this event.