Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Former Miami HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, the Giants, the Dolphins and the

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2022, 05:26 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

Former Miami HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, the Giants, the Dolphins and the Broncos....

Allegations of racism, tanking, tampering, drinking and more by those in powerful positions in NFL organization from Brian Flores in this lawsuit. 

Brian Flores lawsuit says that Steven Ross said he’d pay Flores 100K for every Dolphins loss in 2019 season to tank. Also provides text message evidence from Bill Belichick that Giants already decided to hire Brian Daboll when he came in for what he calls a “sham interview.”

[Image: FKiiK6FXwAYblol?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: FKiiK6IXEAYxICQ?format=jpg&name=medium]
[Image: FKiiK6GXEAUN1n1?format=jpg&name=medium]

You better believe some heads are going to roll over this. Expect the Dolphins to be sold and other bigs forced out of the game. WOW...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-01-2022, 05:30 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 05:22 PM)Ronster Wrote: Former Miami HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, the Giants, the Dolphins and the Broncos....

Allegations of racism, tanking, tampering, drinking and more by those in powerful positions in NFL organization from Brian Flores in this lawsuit. 

Brian Flores lawsuit says that Steven Ross said he’d pay Flores 100K for every Dolphins loss in 2019 season to tank. Also provides text message evidence from Bill Belichick that Giants already decided to hire Brian Daboll when he came in for what he calls a “sham interview.”

You better believe some heads are going to roll over this. Expect the Dolphins to be sold and other bigs forced out of the game. WOW...

This would explain his firing in spite of winning 8 of thier last 9.

I mean, what the hell was Dolphins owner thinking? He deserves to lose the team.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(02-01-2022, 05:22 PM)Ronster Wrote: Former Miami HC Brian Flores is suing the NFL, the Giants, the Dolphins and the Broncos....

John Elway drunk and disheveled? No suprise there...
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Maybe the NFL will pressure Shad to hire Leftwich and Wilson in order to be like "See, the Rooney Rule works!"
I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Dolphins could of had Burrow and Flores [BLEEP] it up lol

Also, somewhere Gus Bradley is shouting "Wait, you can get paid extra for losing?! Gimme a Call Stephen Ross."
I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Me thinks this put Leftwich back in running for the HC position here in Jacksonville... I mean, this is HUGE. Smart of him to wait until Feb 1 to release this.

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2022, 06:38 PM by Caldrac.)

Damn. Interesting notes in there. Belichick looks out for his coaches even after they have left from what it sounds like. Daboll was a top candidate though. I could understand the logic behind the Giants wanting him. However, the timing is pretty awful.

I am sure the NFL will do something now to clean it up. They have taken some heavy, heavy heat since the Gruden emails from last year were leaked, which, honestly? I believe there's more to be seen and heard in that investigation regarding Washington and other circles around the NFL. They decided to use Gruden though as the fall guy.

Houston firing David Culley after one year. Arizona firing Steve Wilks after one year. It's been a bad run lately for minority coaches. How often does "one and done" happen in the NFL to begin with? I know we canned Meyer but Meyer was media nightmare for months on end so he had to go.

Culley? Wilks? None of those guys really did or said anything in a negative way publicly to warrant being dismissed so quickly. Culley especially. He was brought into a terrible roster situation with no QB to begin with due to Watson's off the field issues. Hopefully this doesn't hinder Flores' opportunities moving forward in the NFL though. Again, I think he's a good coach.

Ross offering money for the team to tank is horrendous though. I really think the NFL needs to come down hard on that kind of [BLEEP].
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(02-01-2022, 06:36 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Damn. Interesting notes in there. Belichick looks out for his coaches even after they have left from what it sounds like. Daboll was a top candidate though. I could understand the logic behind the Giants wanting him. However, the timing is pretty awful.

I am sure the NFL will do something now to clean it up. They have taken some heavy, heavy heat since the Gruden emails from last year were leaked, which, honestly? I believe there's more to be seen and heard in that investigation regarding Washington and other circles around the NFL. They decided to use Gruden though as the fall guy.

Houston firing David Culley after one year. Arizona firing Steve Wilks after one year. It's been a bad run lately for minority coaches. How often does "one and done" happen in the NFL to begin with? I know we canned Meyer but Meyer was media nightmare for months on end so he had to go.

Culley? Wilks? None of those guys really did or said anything in a negative way publicly to warrant being dismissed so quickly. Culley especially. He was brought into a terrible roster situation with no QB to begin with due to Watson's off the field issues. Hopefully this doesn't hinder Flores' opportunities moving forward in the NFL though. Again, I think he's a good coach.

Ross offering money for the team to tank is horrendous though. I really think the NFL needs to come down hard on that kind of [BLEEP].

Agreed, this undermines the integrity of the game, and cannot be allowed to stand.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

The fin fans are ripping Flores. Some do have a problem with the whole 100k for losing games. He better be able to support that, otherwise it’s hearsay.

Broncos denying it and willing to back it up with documents but also interesting that the team also went up for sale today.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(02-01-2022, 06:04 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Also, somewhere Gus Bradley is shouting "Wait, you can get paid extra for losing?! Gimme a Call Stephen Ross."

Haha

There is a movie that is called major league where the owner or orders the manager to lose. Charles sheen and cast. This like of reminds me of that a little

(02-01-2022, 06:36 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Damn. Interesting notes in there. Belichick looks out for his coaches even after they have left from what it sounds like. Daboll was a top candidate though. I could understand the logic behind the Giants wanting him. However, the timing is pretty awful.

I don’t think you “bite the hand that feeds” and ever coach in this league again.  I liked him a lot in Miami.  The story of him and Tua’s relationship soured me a bit on him.  The speed at which this lawsuit was filed has to have any owner concerned they’d be walking on eggshells around him and they’re not gonna walk on eggshells around anyone.  I guess we’ll see though.

(02-01-2022, 08:00 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:

I don’t think you “bite the hand that feeds” and ever coach in this league again.  I liked him a lot in Miami.  The story of him and Tua’s relationship soured me a bit on him.  The speed at which this lawsuit was filed has to have any owner concerned they’d be walking on eggshells around him and they’re not gonna walk on eggshells around anyone.  I guess we’ll see though.

He probably feels like he's earned enough money to live comfortably the rest of his life.  Unless these lawsuits cause some bad facts to come out about him, he probably could coach college football if he wants to.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

All of this is quite remarkable

"Oops I texted the wrong Brian. Sorry about that."
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-01-2022, 08:25 PM)mikesez Wrote: "Oops I texted the wrong Brian. Sorry about that."

This one is going in the snitch folder. 

Haha

This means the Jags now have a unique opportunity to make history. We already have Balkie which no one in the NFL likes or will work with. We can now hire Flores to complete the set.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2022, 10:46 AM by Jagulars. Edited 2 times in total.)

Former Browns coach Hue Jackson also claims he was offered money to tank. If all this holds up, it gives more reason for conspiracy theorists on YouTube to further their "NFL is rigged/scripted" talks.

Shad Khan must have paid Urban well to take such a nasty dive in public. Probably paid him to have that blonde woman grind on him. I thought it would be the other way around.

(02-01-2022, 08:25 PM)mikesez Wrote: "Oops I texted the wrong Brian. Sorry about that."

I’ll try to find it, but on Twitter there was a meme. Bb saying I didn’t send those texts and a pic of that draft where they panned over to BB’s house and his dog was sitting in his seat.