Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2022 NFL combine thread

(02-21-2022, 02:12 PM)Caldrac Wrote: The Combine may hinder some aspects of scouting but it can be made up for with college pro day's and private workouts.

Might see some guys just focus on the 40 and the vertical stuff at skill positions and the bigger guys on the line may just focus on bench and lateral drills.

We will, there are just so many examples of pro day stuff being skewed. Lots of 39 yard dashes and stuff. The combine is the best to get equitable, side by side, same conditions numbers for everyone. I don't know that I will trust the same Michigan that claims Paye and Hutch are the two most agile EDGEs of all time to create a fair 3 cone environment.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2022, 08:30 PM by Upper.)

Didn't take long for the NFL to wisely reverse course.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...5141308419

(02-21-2022, 08:30 PM)Upper Wrote: Didn't take long for the NFL to wisely reverse course.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...5141308419

Good. Glad the agents played hard ball on this subject.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2022, 12:24 PM by The_Franchise_QB. Edited 1 time in total.)

Thibodeaux is going to blow up the combine. I really feel like he's going to lock himself as that #1 guy. He also WANTS to be the #1 pick and come here, love that. Check out this recent interview w/ Ray Lewis. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Pp7miQ3Yo

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2022, 12:57 PM by Cleatwood.)

(02-23-2022, 12:22 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Thibodeaux is going to blow up the combine. I really feel like he's going to lock himself as that #1 guy. He also WANTS to be the #1 pick and come here, love that. Check out this recent interview w/ Ray Lewis. 

Thibs is still the best overall option at #1 for me.

Thibs and Allen would be a fantastic duo for the Jags.

Round 1: Thibs
Round 2: Dotson
Round 3A: BA Lineman
Round 3B: Wandale

Playmakers.

Not saying that I want it this way, but I'll be shocked if it's not Neal...unless we miraculously trade out of the #1 pick.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Nothing has happened yet for me to not have Thibs as the right choice at #1. There is still time for that to change, but some goofball interview certainly isn't doing it.

(02-23-2022, 05:31 PM)Upper Wrote: Nothing has happened yet for me to not have Thibs as the right choice at #1. There is still time for that to change, but some goofball interview certainly isn't doing it.

Did he have a bad interview recently you are referring to?

(02-23-2022, 07:28 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(02-23-2022, 05:31 PM)Upper Wrote: Nothing has happened yet for me to not have Thibs as the right choice at #1. There is still time for that to change, but some goofball interview certainly isn't doing it.

Did he have a bad interview recently you are referring to?

It wasn't that recent but I think it was the moment where he went from consensus top 2 to typically in the 3-7 range. That weird one where he was talking about choosing Oregon over Alabama because he'll always have Nike in his back pocket, and then went on about wanting to play in a state tax free state, and lastly talking about how he beat Neal in all those 1-1 HS showcase events. Which caused Dilla and the other legions of Alabama homers to dig up those clips and edit out all the ones where Thibs won so it looked like Neal won decisively and Thibs was lying.

(02-23-2022, 08:16 PM)Upper Wrote:
(02-23-2022, 07:28 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Did he have a bad interview recently you are referring to?

It wasn't that recent but I think it was the moment where he went from consensus top 2 to typically in the 3-7 range. That weird one where he was talking about choosing Oregon over Alabama because he'll always have Nike in his back pocket, and then went on about wanting to play in a state tax free state, and lastly talking about how he beat Neal in all those 1-1 HS showcase events. Which caused Dilla and the other legions of Alabama homers to dig up those clips and edit out all the ones where Thibs won so it looked like Neal won decisively and Thibs was lying.
It's almost like when people questioned if Trevor really "loved" football because it's not on his mind 24/7.

(02-23-2022, 08:16 PM)Upper Wrote:
(02-23-2022, 07:28 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Did he have a bad interview recently you are referring to?

Lie versus Lie.. meh.

(02-23-2022, 12:56 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-23-2022, 12:22 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Thibodeaux is going to blow up the combine. I really feel like he's going to lock himself as that #1 guy. He also WANTS to be the #1 pick and come here, love that. Check out this recent interview w/ Ray Lewis. 

Thibs is still the best overall option at #1 for me.

Thibs and Allen would be a fantastic duo for the Jags.

Round 1: Thibs
Round 2: Dotson
Round 3A: BA Lineman
Round 3B: Wandale

Playmakers.

I would shed no tears over this draft. Actually, I would. Teras of elated joy.

(03-03-2022, 04:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/StaceyDales/status/1...FblU-vI59w

That's a bummer but I still would want him on my team.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Go ahead and take Jelani Woods with 4.01.

(03-03-2022, 05:33 PM)Upper Wrote: Go ahead and take Jelani Woods with 4.01.

Jelani Woods has been rapidly climbing my draft board. Loved what he did at the Shrine Bowl. He looked unstoppable. He's a very good receiver and a great blocker as well. He's currently my #2 TE behind McBride. I don't think Woods makes it out of round 3. He may even go in round 2.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2022, 07:15 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

McBride at 33

https://twitter.com/uSTADIUM/status/1499...BZw90FFRNA

(03-03-2022, 07:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: McBride at 33

It wouldn't be terrible, but there's no way McBride is BAP at 33.

Take Woods at 65 or 70 then.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2022, 07:18 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

https://twitter.com/DaKidGowie/status/14...Hefprip4IQ

(03-03-2022, 07:16 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 07:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: McBride at 33

It wouldn't be terrible, but there's no way McBride is BAP at 33.

Take Woods at 65 or 70 then.

If the real draft is similar to all the mocks for me he will be

https://twitter.com/FQJMMA/status/149951...eaPiNJcKCQ

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2022, 07:33 PM by Upper.)

Well dang if FQJMMA said it

Take David Bell of our board plz. Guys that horribly unathletic just don't make it.