Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jones set to replace Jones

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2022, 07:14 AM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

If Zay can’t go , we will get to see if Tim’s is the same guy that looked great in the pre-season. (Dad joke alert) I’m Jonesing to see how Jones does..

Hahaha, I make me laugh…I can just hear my 14 year old groaning.

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/jagu...estionable
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Keeping up with the Jones's

Excited to see what he can do.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-01-2022, 07:12 AM)Ronster Wrote: If Zay can’t go , we will get to see if Tim’s is the same guy that looked great in the pre-season. (Dad joke alert) I’m Jonesing to see how Jones does..

Hahaha, I make me laugh…I can just hear my 14 year old groaning.

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/jagu...estionable

Real nice article. It also confirms Doug's immediate impact on the team.  When have we heard any FA say something like this?

"Anytime you get a chance to play for a head coach that has won a Super Bowl and has been there and knows what it takes, that’s definitely enticing. Like I mentioned, he knows what it takes to get there and he’s going to put us in the best position and coach us to get to that point because that’s our ultimate goal," Kirk said in March after he signed with the Jaguars. 
We’re going to have to work towards that but having him being our head coach was definitely a big factor. Just being here, being able to play here last year and just seeing the amount of potential that’s on this roster and just knowing that it’s a few key pieces away from being able to build something special.”
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(10-01-2022, 07:53 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Excited to see what he can do.

Hell of a test eh?
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2022, 09:39 AM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

“Hey Jonesy, time to give your […..] a tug”

-Shoresy.

[Image: WarmRashCockerspaniel-max-1mb.gif]

(10-01-2022, 09:33 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 07:53 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Excited to see what he can do.

Hell of a test eh?

I think for the team in general it is. This game means a lot to Pederson. Was happy to hear Lawrence answer that in an honest fashion. I don't think I heard anything directly from Pederson about tomorrow's game but this is a game he wants. 

Tim Jones first live action just so happens to come up against the best team in the NFL at the moment after the first month of football. Would be a fitting story if he catches a game winning TD or comes up clutch in a 3rd and country mile situation.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

If Tim jones can show out, he may prove he can slide into Marvin’s spot next year

(10-01-2022, 09:42 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 09:33 AM)Ronster Wrote: Hell of a test eh?

I think for the team in general it is. This game means a lot to Pederson. Was happy to hear Lawrence answer that in an honest fashion. I don't think I heard anything directly from Pederson about tomorrow's game but this is a game he wants. 

Tim Jones first live action just so happens to come up against the best team in the NFL at the moment after the first month of football. Would be a fitting story if he catches a game winning TD or comes up clutch in a 3rd and country mile situation.

Real simple for Tim. IF he plays and gets open TL will put the ball on him.  Amazing we can even say stuff like that. Hard to get used to it..lol
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(10-01-2022, 10:42 AM)Jag149 Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 09:42 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I think for the team in general it is. This game means a lot to Pederson. Was happy to hear Lawrence answer that in an honest fashion. I don't think I heard anything directly from Pederson about tomorrow's game but this is a game he wants. 

Real simple for Tim. IF he plays and gets open TL will put the ball on him.  Amazing we can even say stuff like that. Hard to get used to it..lol

That’s the thing, both Zay and Kirk have been great at getting open and catching the ball, it’s been huge for Trevor’s development. He’s got to trust his receivers.

Looks like Zay’s in today…

Go Jags!!

Shaq Griffin Active, Zay Jones is out.

(10-02-2022, 11:39 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Shaq Griffin Active,  Zay Jones is out.

No way, I just heard on 1010 he was in…

Damn, a big dose of run today

https://twitter.com/JaguarsPR/status/157...2UYhzj4Fkw

Chaisson inactive? Has he been injured or is he a healthy scratch?

(10-02-2022, 11:51 AM)Kane Wrote: Chaisson inactive? Has he been injured or is he a healthy scratch?

Ankle injury

(10-02-2022, 11:50 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Damn, a big dose of run today

https://twitter.com/JaguarsPR/status/157...2UYhzj4Fkw

Believe it's kinda rainy there so maybe run heavy was in the cards all along. I mean I'm trying to keep Jalen, Brown, and the Slim Reaper on the sideline as much as possible.

Next Jones up

Hopefully the Jags and Mr. Jones have a thing going on!