Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: is wolfies hype videos why jags lose?
yes
no
corn
Khan is reason,no football knowage.
[Show Results]

no videos for a couple games

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2022, 10:53 AM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

Just a heads up.   some people on here think my hype videos are causeing the team to lose. 

so i won't make any hype video this week, nor the next game jags play. then everyone will see its not my hype videos. I will go 3 games of no hype videos. 

that way you can see its not my hype videos,and if it is the videos jags could still get more wins then loses.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We don't want hype videos, we want Wolfie's Sick Burns videos.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

You should do more corn videos.

Wolfie. You keep doing you man. Whatever floats your boat. No matter what though we've got your back.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-01-2022, 12:44 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Wolfie. You keep doing you man. Whatever floats your boat. No matter what though we've got your back.

I am doing me,im running a test for next few games. i don't think my hype videos are reason for jags loseing,but won't find out until i try,and see what happens.

Good idea. Your videos are clearly a curse on the team.

Where is more corn

Wolfie you may be over emphasizing your own experience as it relates to the Jaguars season. This is a trick our minds play on us. Don't read into it. Your videos aren't the reason they win, lose or tie. Some people are superstitious and I admittedly had a specific shirt I would wear when watching the games, until we inevitably started losing all the time again. If the videos make you feel good, do them. If they are a waste of time or you need a break, don't do it. Fans don't blame fans for losing.. it comes down to the staff and execution on the field. That is it.

I vote for more videos please.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

I am postive my videos are not the reason jags are loseing. It will be proved when they  lose 2 of the next 3 games.  

I don't think jags will beat the raiders,nor Ravans. As crazy as this sounds they could beat the chiefs,why  its a game jags should lose,they will be big time underdogs,and every season jags  win 1 game they should.

as crazy as it sounds this year will be the chiefs game.

(11-01-2022, 04:29 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Where is more corn

Did....did you just suggest corn #2 as a new poll option?

I kinda like it.

*No one thinks the videos have any effect, positive or negative, on the outcomes of these games.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-02-2022, 12:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: *No one thinks the videos have any effect, positive or negative, on the outcomes of these games.

Not true. At least not for me. When we win? It's because of his video. When they lose? It's #BecauseJaguars. I don't make the rules. This is just the way it is for me personally.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

The only videos that you should post MUST Be Positive. Duuuuuuuuuuvalllllll.

IJS.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(11-02-2022, 09:00 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 04:29 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Where is more corn

Did....did you just suggest corn #2 as a new poll option?

I kinda like it.

I voted for corn

Wolfie shouting a bbq at his place

Yes!! More videos!!

Have you ever watched a wolfie video, fully baked?

Yeah.. pretty priceless
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I vote for reaction videos! Give us the cold hard truth

(11-01-2022, 10:53 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Just a heads up.   some people on here think my hype videos are causeing the team to lose. 

so i won't make any hype video this week, nor the next game jags play. then everyone will see its not my hype videos. I will go 3 games of no hype videos. 

that way you can see its not my hype videos,and if it is the videos jags could still get more wins then loses.

I dunno man, the Jags are losing by much less than they have in the past which leads me to believe that your videos are helping. A little more enthusiasm might just push them over the top.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-02-2022, 06:33 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 10:53 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Just a heads up.   some people on here think my hype videos are causeing the team to lose. 

I dunno man, the Jags are losing by much less than they have in the past which leads me to believe that your videos are helping. A little more enthusiasm might just push them over the top.

that, or a little more corn.

Wolife, do your next video with a mouth full of corn, if we win by 30 you have to keep doing that till it stops working.

Could it be…….