Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 9

Briefly tuned into TNF as Philly was on the goal line getting ready to score. They mentioned that Houston had 83 missed tackles so far this season, "only the Jaguars have more". 

*sigh*

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-03-2022, 08:43 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Briefly tuned into TNF as Philly was on the goal line getting ready to score. They mentioned that Houston had 83 missed tackles so far this season, "only the Jaguars have more". 

*sigh*

It's incredible how the more things change the more things stay the same.

Lots of Philly fans in Houston tonight.

That was a fascinating yet tragic game. It reminded me of our games where we thought we had a chance only to be smacked down.

(11-04-2022, 01:44 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: That was a fascinating yet tragic game. It reminded me of our games where we thought we had a chance only to be smacked down.

Sadly, one of those games was against Houston.

Good gawd, this franchise defines losing.

(11-04-2022, 03:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-04-2022, 01:44 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: That was a fascinating yet tragic game. It reminded me of our games where we thought we had a chance only to be smacked down.

Sadly, one of those games was against Houston.

Good gawd, this franchise defines losing.

Yep. It's exhausting yet we still hope.

Fields should have been the #2 pick last year…. If only someone mocked him to the Jets last year on the board mock….

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2022, 05:25 PM by mal234. Edited 2 times in total.)

That was a big win for the Jets against the Bills. They have been doing a nice job this year. I think they were one of the teams that people (including a lot of analysts) didn't have a lot of faith in going into this season. But they are having an impressive season so far, especially from their rookies. I wonder how well they will end up performing this season.

We had a lot of competitive close games today, that came down to the wire. I thought that Chicago/Miami was an entertaining game. Justin Fields had some impressive plays in this game, even though the Bears ended up falling short. The Packers and Aaron Rodgers also continue to struggle against the Lions who going into this game had a bad defense. The Packers have been going downhill the best few weeks.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2022, 05:51 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Hahahaha

https://twitter.com/LaurieFitzptrck/stat...poPFpweNuQ

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2022, 08:23 PM by mal234. Edited 2 times in total.)

I have been really impressed with the Seahawks this season. They have definitely exceeded a lot of people's expectations. Geno is having a really nice season so far. He's playing very well overall. He made a mistake today by throwing an interception but bounced back nicely with 2TDs and helping lead the team to the win over the cardinals.  Pete Carroll is also doing a really good job coaching him and the team, Kenneth Walker has been playing very well for them and the defense has been a nice job as well. The Seahawks have been enjoyable to watch and are currently first place in their division. If they keep up this type of play, I could see this team possibly receiving multiple nominations for league awards for this season.

The GOAT done it again. Made Ramsey his [BLEEP]

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2022, 08:30 PM by p_rushing.)

(11-06-2022, 08:25 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The GOAT done it again. Made Ramsey his [BLEEP]
Ramsey got paid, he got a ring, he doesn't really care anymore.

That team doesn't really care.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Chiefs better not blow this. Titans are trying to punch them in the mouth.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(11-06-2022, 05:51 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Hahahaha

https://twitter.com/LaurieFitzptrck/stat...poPFpweNuQ

I wonder if there's any bad blood between them. Fournette was letting Ramsey know just exactly how he felt about his cheap little move of grabbing him by the legs after he was out of bounds.

Chiefs really are gonna [BLEEP] around and lose this game aren't they....

Agreed, some of the KC playcalling is kind of head scratching.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

What a drive by Mahomes

Omg. I'm looking at the intensity of KC's play and their stadium. How are we going to handle that? Omg.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2022, 12:33 AM by NewJagsCity.)

Stinking Titans; there is no team on Earth I loathe more than them. Put the hammer down on them in this OT please KC.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-07-2022, 12:29 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Omg. I'm looking at the intensity of KC's play and their stadium. How are we going to handle that? Omg.

Need long drives that eat up the clock and keep Mahomes on the sideline.