Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Play Of The Year....so far

https://mobile.twitter.com/FTBeard7/stat...1705885696

Great call, gutsy call, perfect execution.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Man it sucks Etienne didn’t catch that ball against Washington on 4th down. But yes this is the play of the year so far. It busted the game wide open.

That's how we used to do it. Big boys blocking.

Judging by the playmakers we have and how our offense is clicking so far this year, I'll say that we'll have a few more strong candidates for play of the year.

I agree, that was a great call, great execution, great run blocking by the O-line, and great vision and speed by JRob to make them pay on that play.

JRob one of the top backs in all of football.

Yes, our play of the year so far

(09-25-2022, 09:27 PM)enigma Wrote: Judging by the playmakers we have and how our offense is clicking so far this year, I'll say that we'll have a few more strong candidates for play of the year.

I agree, that was a great call, great execution, great run blocking by the O-line, and great vision and speed by JRob to make them pay on that play.

It really was. Look at the score, 16-10 up, on the 50 with 10mins left in the 3rd Q, that's one of those calls that helps you win or lose a game. Coaches get killed when those calls go wrong but it shows the trust he has in the players. Huge momentum swing play if it's a 1st down or turnover on downs and to take it to the house was a dagger for the Chargers. 

And I definitely agree there will be some more plays that will be competing with this one.

Play of the year has been Trent Baalke and all the clowns who should be eating crow. What an off-season!!!

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 10:45 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(09-25-2022, 09:51 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: Play of the year has been Trent Baalke and all the clowns who should be eating crow. What an off-season!!!

Clown of the year-  The fans that wore the clown [BLEEP] and used a clown on their avatar for twitter etc.  and there were a lot of them. They look like idiots lol.  Most are the same ones that wanted Leftwich

Oh now everyone is going to act like they didnt want balkie fired. Haha

https://mobile.twitter.com/OffTheDeck_/s...8312960000

This may be my new favourite. What a freaking hit and on Henry aswell. Oh so freaking sweet

Shaq splatted Henry.

(12-11-2022, 08:51 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/OffTheDeck_/s...8312960000

This may be my new favourite. What a freaking hit and on Henry aswell. Oh so freaking sweet

You dont see that every day...
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-11-2022, 08:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Shaq splatted Henry.

Hometown kid vs the prodigal son.

Hit him at the right time when he was off-balanced right after a spin move. Nonetheless, great play

(12-11-2022, 08:51 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/OffTheDeck_/s...8312960000

Great hustle and a textbook hit. You don't often see Henry get the wood laid on him like that. Shaq brought it.

play of the year was that 2 pter against baltimore. not the most fancy play but super clutch and gutsy.

Loved the hit but very surprised the Refs did not throw the flag. They always find some reason to rob us.

(12-11-2022, 11:50 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote:

Loved the hit but very surprised the Refs did not throw the flag. They always find some reason to rob us.

You mean like on Agnew's kick return TD?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Quarterman woke up today just to do violence on Henry.