Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 15 Cowgirls @ Jax ***

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2022, 01:35 AM by ChrisJagBoy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Not much to be said other than let's go get this W. A win vs Dallas would feel so good. Let's see if Trevor can continue to one up himself as he's done for the past month or 2 and make a real statement about this team moving forward. 

All I want for Christmas is a Jags W and a Titans Loss, come on football Santa give us this one.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm predicting a loss, because everytime I think we bout to whoop [BLEEP] we get our [BLEEP] whooped so with that said

Cowgirls 42 Jax 21

Just woke up. One cup of coffee. Let's hope the jags bring it today! It's about 5 am, so we have about 8 more hours until kick off. Its Almost like waiting for christmas. Enjoy the game my friends.

Go jags!

I think this team has started turning the corner in regards to maturing, learning how to win, bounce back, etc. Pederson seems to have them on the right track. I don't think we're losing today. Sticking with 30 - 28 in our favor. Will come down to the wire but I could see the defense making a few splash plays again and I could see a guy like Arnold or Conner playing a mild to big role late to seal the deal for us.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-18-2022, 06:35 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I think this team has started turning the corner in regards to maturing, learning how to win, bounce back, etc. Pederson seems to have them on the right track. I don't think we're losing today. Sticking with 30 - 28 in our favor. Will come down to the wire but I could see the defense making a few splash plays again and I could see a guy like Arnold or Conner playing a mild to big role late to seal the deal for us.

Blowout incoming, the defense can't handle the cow pokers.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2022, 07:38 AM by Caldrac.)

(12-18-2022, 07:30 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 06:35 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I think this team has started turning the corner in regards to maturing, learning how to win, bounce back, etc. Pederson seems to have them on the right track. I don't think we're losing today. Sticking with 30 - 28 in our favor. Will come down to the wire but I could see the defense making a few splash plays again and I could see a guy like Arnold or Conner playing a mild to big role late to seal the deal for us.

Blowout incoming, the defense can't handle the cow pokers.

I think Prescott turns it over at least twice today. From my understanding him and Lamb have been off recently, in particular, crossing routes. Which may bode well for a defense that has struggled against those routes. My biggest concern is Pollard today. Anytime he motions out he's a problem. They have to keep a hat on him.

Offensively I am confident in Lawrence's continued progression as a passer and decision maker. I think we'll continue to see that same trend today. Just expecting an unlikely hero late that won't be accounted for. Arnold, Manhertz, Conner, etc.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I’m prepared for a loss surrounded by cowgirl fans. All I ask is for the Jags to not lay a humiliating egg like they did against Detroit. That’s not too much to ask, is it?

[Image: 6b873923-95a0-4682-8d9d-fab6b436502f_text.gif]

Expecting a loss

I just want the team to turn up and be competitive

10-3 vs 5-8. I can't pick the Jags this week.

(12-18-2022, 07:52 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [Image: 6b873923-95a0-4682-8d9d-fab6b436502f_text.gif]

[Image: raw]

Even if that jags lose it doesn't matter much as long as the chargers take care of the tittians. tittians have a LOT of people out today so I see the chargers winning that game pretty easily. It's all gonna come down to the Jets games folks. If we win on Thursday night in NY we'll be playing for the south in Week 18.

(12-18-2022, 08:05 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: 10-3 vs 5-8.  I can't pick the Jags this week.

(12-18-2022, 08:07 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 07:52 AM)Caldrac Wrote: [Image: 6b873923-95a0-4682-8d9d-fab6b436502f_text.gif]

[Image: raw]

[Image: ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmediadc-brightspot.s3....o2-500.gif]

[Image: icegif-1541.gif]

I've got dallas by 10 in this one, but maybe this defense can catch lightning in a bottle two weeks in a row.
Who knows?

The OL needs to run block well for ETN today and we need a big ground game to re-emerge.
The run blocking has been bad for a few weeks now after looking good for several weeks.

Probably need a +2 turnover differential as well.

The Detroit game is the only one this season, that I can recall, where the whole team laid an egg. Besides that game, our losses have been competitive. The Houston game was just weird. The tinhorns were being their bad selves, but we simply couldn't get out of our own way on offense. We've been a pretty solid club so far this season; better than our record indicates. Trevor is playing more confidently, which translates to the rest of the offense. It's going to be a fun day at the stadium.

Let's freaking go today Jags. The country will be watching so let's show them this isn't the same old Jags. Everything points to a Dallas win but I just can't shake this feeling we are going to win today. 

All I want from us today is effort and smart, mistake free football. Then we have a real chance

(12-18-2022, 08:19 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I've got dallas by 10 in this one, but maybe this defense can catch lightning in a bottle two weeks in a row.
Who knows?

The OL needs to run block well for ETN today and we need a big ground game to re-emerge.
The run blocking has been bad for a few weeks now after looking good for several weeks.

Probably need a +2 turnover differential as well.

This is honestly the one game where I truly want to see more TE formations and less WR formations. Just for some of your reasons cited above with the run blocking issues. None of that cute, toss or sweep [BLEEP] neither. Good ol' fashion motion into the backfield with a lead blocker working off tackle to give ETN a shot at shooting around the tackle or between the guard and center depending on the defender that gets picked up.

I also think this is the way to attack Parsons. I would have Engram and Arnold with Manhertz sprinkled in just to get some chip blocks snuck in, some quick hits over the middle, etc.

Jags just need to play the game for 60 minutes, and ignore how the refs are calling more pentlys on them then Dallas. the last 3 games refs have called more pentlys on Jags then opposseing team. They will be worse this week cause cowboys are Medias' team.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(12-18-2022, 08:41 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Jags just need to play the game for 60 minutes, and ignore how the refs are calling more pentlys on them then Dallas. the last 3 games refs have called more pentlys on Jags then opposseing team. They will be worse this week cause cowboys are Medias' team.

Go eat some salmon hash for breakfast please.

No idea about this game. Jags aren’t sneaking up on the Cowboys because they’ve likely heard all week that they can lose this game. They’ve seen some people pick it as an upset. They get Tyron Smith back (they did lose their RT for the season though).

With that said, ya never know! Dak has thrown NUMEROUS picks over the middle on seam throws. Jags offense seems to be clicking and with Pederson, you know he knows Dak very well. Lamb and Pollard will be tough but hopefully they don’t stick Lamb in the slot a lot because he will be cooking in there.