Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Super Wild Card Weekend - bolts @ Jaguars ***

Chargers are doing a good job. Getting pressure with 4 and sitting on the short routes. Got to get Lawrence time and make them play the deep ball.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Game over
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Going to have to throw deep

Going to be a long night. Guess the lights got a little too bright for them.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-14-2023, 09:45 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: I remember being down by 17 points a couple times to come back and win. Or was that three times? But Lawrence needs to get it together.

Yea but this is not the team to go down 3 scores to.. Bosa and Mack will go off.

We don’t have time to throw deep. The bad o-line is coming back to bite us

Ill be the voice of reason, lawrence is playing bad but the interceptions were a tip, and uncalled PI.

So i mean.. idk

Chargers have all the answers right now. This is what coaches get paid to do.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We won a very weak division because the Titans couldn't win one of seven games. We've still got some building to do. Build some pass rush, and our offensive line. I think we're still a couple years off from being a real threat. Especially with teams like the Chargers, Chiefs, Bengals and Bills in the AFC.
I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Just get a stop here we're only down 10 points
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(01-14-2023, 09:46 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I usually do t like to throw in the towel early like most on the board but this is looking like a bloodbath so far. We are getting WHOOPED in the trenches. Chargers playing downhill on every short pass.

Eh, if the team can just grow a pair, they can get back in it quick. Not sure why the entire team is behaving so ineptly. Its like Staley has our playbook lol.

Must be nice having a secondary that attacks the underneath routes instead of just giving up free first downs.

Hes got all the [BLEEP] time in the world......

This isn't the Jets,Texans, or Titans.

The Jags have been inflated a little too much over the last few weeks.

This pass rush is pathetic. Herbert has all day

BIG STOP

Great job Defense.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

RRH is so good. Offense needs to grow the [BLEEP] up and play football.

(01-14-2023, 09:46 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Ill be the voice of reason, lawrence is playing bad but the interceptions were a tip, and uncalled PI.

So i mean.. idk

Look at you being reason.

Our defense is playing very well considering the circumstances.

Here is where we get things going...

LETS GO JAGS