Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Super Wild Card Weekend - bolts @ Jaguars ***

They're sitting on the short and intermediate routes and they're killing our wide receivers off the line and there's no PI. If our D did to them what they're doing to us, we'd be getting a lot of PI flags. The coaches have a right to get in the ref's face on the sideline. We're still getting killed on the field, but the refs are allowing it, but our game plan is BAD. I don't even think I'm going to watch the second half because it will be at least 31-0 at halftime. What a shame, and one person was right, we weren't going to beat Buffalo, but at least I thought we'd give the Bolts a run for their money or even win tonight, not be run over by a superior coaching staff who made the right changes and did their home work, just not sitting on their laurels looking fat and happy, like ours did. I still think they thought we'd roll them with the short passes just like we did in our earlier game with them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-14-2023, 10:22 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I don't know how Trevor recovers from this, mentally. He is going to be a TRAINWRECK if we make the playoffs again. This game will HAUNT him the rest of his career. THE REST OF HIS CAREER will be marred by this, and it will ALWAYS be in his head.

Bawaaaha ? go sit down

(01-14-2023, 10:21 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: This is tough

This is freaking embarrassing. But, par for the course when the Jags are on the big stage.

On no, we suck again
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(01-14-2023, 10:22 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I don't know how Trevor recovers from this, mentally. He is going to be a TRAINWRECK if we make the playoffs again. This game will HAUNT him the rest of his career. THE REST OF HIS CAREER will be marred by this, and it will ALWAYS be in his head.

Seriously, [BLEEP] off

Jimmy Garoppolo will be available.

Trevor is gonna get [BLEEP] on all offseason. Hopefully it fuels him to take it to the next level in 2023.

(01-14-2023, 10:18 PM)rhanna2 Wrote: Our coach is just looking like a deer caught in the headlights. He has no idea what's happening to his team. He is being taken to the woodshed because they did not prepare enough for this game. They remember the score from the first game not remembering that they had people injured in that game and Bosa went out before half time. They looked into the next game, not realizing they had to win this game first. This is very pitiful and is getting down right disgusting. I would have rather lost to Tennessee last week and have this happen to them to have won that game and have they play so poorly in this game. This game will be 31-0 before halftime. This will be worse than Detroit.

This line of argument has to be a joke.  The coaches?  The players are utterly failing to execute.

Isnt Assante Samuel 40 years old?

Someone tell Trevor to throw to the guys in teal.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

Lol overly dramatic. He will be fine. Will learn from there . Receivers are getting zero separation . Should not have abandoned the running game so quickly.

(01-14-2023, 10:22 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I don't know how Trevor recovers from this, mentally. He is going to be a TRAINWRECK if we make the playoffs again. This game will HAUNT him the rest of his career. THE REST OF HIS CAREER will be marred by this, and it will ALWAYS be in his head.
He's shown the ability to overcome mistakes that are purely his fault before. Tonight's game, not mostly his fault. Jags are getting outplayed and outcoached, but there is no way to watch this game and NOT question these refs right now..... they've no-called and picked up flags on penalties to the point that the Jags now HAVE to press and force throws.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

(01-14-2023, 10:23 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I just worry the Trevor trolls will be back in full force.

They've already started their trash takes. Just need CJB to complete the set.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-14-2023, 10:22 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I don't know how Trevor recovers from this, mentally. He is going to be a TRAINWRECK if we make the playoffs again. This game will HAUNT him the rest of his career. THE REST OF HIS CAREER will be marred by this, and it will ALWAYS be in his head.

Gtfo with this nonsense. What a [BLEEP]-[BLEEP] hot take.

I was hoping these kinds of games would be a thing buried in the past.

(01-14-2023, 10:25 PM)todd-parker Wrote: Jimmy Garoppolo will be available.

Ok TODD

The biggest mistake of this game was not taking the fg on that early drive. Momentum is a big thing and we ruined it. 4th n 7 isnt go for
It territory

Trevor should shave his head during halftime to ignite this team.

Its a good point. We know little about Trevor, i know the broncos game lit a fire under him

But after a beating like this, he may come out of the other side like Blaine Gabbert

(01-14-2023, 10:25 PM)captivating Wrote: Someone tell Trevor to throw to the guys in teal.

The guys in white are right next to them shoving them out of the way.

Makes me jealous that our guys never actually cover anyone.