Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I'm feeling kind of feisty. I took one of those 'do not remove' stickers off the bottom of a chair in the conference room.

How is your daughter doing?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Actually, surgery went well. She didn't do so good with the anesthesia. She was puking all night. She'll be in bed for a couple of days but they want her to start gradually moving around more after that. She's allowed to take 6 weeks off from work and she told me she'll probably use most of it (whether she needs it or not).

Thanks for asking!!
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Actually, surgery went well. She didn't do so good with the anesthesia. She was puking all night. She'll be in bed for a couple of days but they want her to start gradually moving around more after that. She's allowed to take 6 weeks off from work and she told me she'll probably use most of it (whether she needs it or not).

Thanks for asking!!

I'm glad everything worked out for her!! Hopefully she'll be as good as new and without pain very soon!! Banana

Quote:Actually, surgery went well. She didn't do so good with the anesthesia. She was puking all night. She'll be in bed for a couple of days but they want her to start gradually moving around more after that. She's allowed to take 6 weeks off from work and she told me she'll probably use most of it (whether she needs it or not).

Thanks for asking!!
Good news.  :thumbsup:

Quote:Good news. :thumbsup:
Very good.

I hope everything progresses well for her. She's only 29 and has already been dealing with back issues for 10+ years.

Boy, sometimes the simplest things smell so good. I went into the breakroom to get a drink and somebody had obviously just made some toast.

Dear Radio Station;

You cannot go from "Kickstart My Heart" to "I'm Sailing Away". You just can't. It makes my feels hurt.

Also, could you ask Rico where my toast is?

Thanks.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I just ate at an Italian buffet for lunch. I should be asleep at my desk in about a half-hour.

Turnabout, goes around! Karamel, that's what's top!

Exclamation?
"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

I'm pooping right now. Is this like Facebook updates?

Is it sad that I am slightly and oddly proud of myself for taking a month to watch the complete second season of House of Cards instead of doing it in 6 days like I did Game of Thrones?   Curbing my netflix/iTunes/amazon binge-watching.

Quote:Is it sad that I am slightly and oddly proud of myself for taking a month to watch the complete second season of House of Cards instead of doing it in 6 days like I did Game of Thrones?   Curbing my netflix/iTunes/amazon binge-watching.

Not at all -- with the stop-start nature of my schedule, I'm a terrible binge watcher too.

Quote:I'm pooping right now. Is this like Facebook updates?

Just hope it wasn't in your pants/depends  :teehee: :yes:

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Is it sad that I am slightly and oddly proud of myself for taking a month to watch the complete second season of House of Cards instead of doing it in 6 days like I did Game of Thrones?   Curbing my netflix/iTunes/amazon binge-watching.

I've been binge watching trying to catch up, but I'm forced to temper it.  I have two teenagers in the house and with the risk of breaking scenes featuring rhythmic slapping sounds, I have to wait until I'm home alone. 

Quote:Just hope it wasn't in your pants/depends  :teehee: :yes:

And that he was in the privacy of his own home!! :blink:

Quote:And that he was in the privacy of his own home!! :blink:

And did he have that look of intense concentration on his face while doing it.

Quote:I've been binge watching trying to catch up, but I'm forced to temper it.  I have two teenagers in the house and with the risk of breaking scenes featuring rhythmic slapping sounds, I have to wait until I'm home alone.

I've only seen a few eppys of Game of Thrones, but from what I saw, they were either killing someone, or schtupping them!!!

Quote:I've only seen a few eppys of Game of Thrones, but from what I saw, they were either killing someone, or schtupping them!!!

I'm talking about House of Cards. Those politicians aren't just schtupping the voters.

Quote:I'm talking about House of Cards. Those politicians aren't just schtupping the voters.

I haven't seen that one yet!! :no:

Quote:I haven't seen that one yet!! :no:

I'm really enjoying it, especially since I'm a Kevin Spacey fan.