Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Divisional Round - Jaguars @ chefs ***

The failure to adjust on kelce has relaly cost us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Damn. 

Keep fighting guys, we aren't dead yet. Still 7 mins left.

We've been in worse spots than this.

Someone said this earlier in the thread but the Chiefs are the new Patriots and I can't stand them.

Hope we can beat them today, otherwise I hope Burrow or Allen just light these chefs up.

(01-21-2023, 08:02 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: I hate our zone defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s Mahomes man.

That’s all it is.

I've never seen [BLEEP] performed on live network TV before. Well, there's a first for everything.

Believe!

And this is only the first real season with TLaw and Doug..

Proud of these boys no matter what happens!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2023, 08:03 PM by JaguarJosh2.)

Quick score and quick stop is our only hope. Otherwise, see you next season.

Offense must get some points here.

10 points

8 minutes

we got this

Its OK we didn't want to take the lead too early.

Score TD here, trick the chiefs into trying to run the clock down, they score a FG. Trevor has 2 mins to win the game.

Getting outplayed now. Unless Jags score a quick TD here, not feeling a comeback. We should be going no huddle this whole next drive.

Will eat my jags hat if we pull this out

Get a quick score and force a gimped Mahomes to make a few more big plays. Just need coverage to come up...

little too much ref ball for my taste, we had chances this game and we didnt come through. Good season win or lose.

Time to go into Captain Comeback mode.

Defense get a stop, won't matter.

(01-21-2023, 08:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-21-2023, 08:02 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: I hate our zone defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s Mahomes man.

That’s all it is.

Mahomes was [BLEEP] lol.  Henne went 98 yards.  Kelce and the oline dominated.  Mahomes was the least of our worries today

Mahomes is so good it makes me sick

(01-21-2023, 08:02 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: The failure to adjust on kelce has relaly cost us.

Caldwell
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!