Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trade deal for Ramsey

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2023, 02:16 PM by nejagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

What do you guys think.... I say no no and no
https://blackandteal.com/2023/01/26/jack...ey-trades/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol. $25 million dollar cap number. Not even feasible.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Did this guy really suggest we should trade away Little for Ramsey? Aside from outright releasing Lawrence, I can't think of a dumber move we could make this offseason. I wouldn't want Ramsey within 1,000 miles of this organization.

As an FSU fan who was ecstatic when we drafted Ramsey, I would say absolutely not. Someone with his type of attitude is the last thing we need. Furthermore, he is starting to lose a step and is overpriced.

Why? Been there, done that. No thanks. Hard pass.

After all the efforts of Pederson to turn around the attitude of this team, bringing in a turd like Jalen Ramsey would be major malpractice. I can't believe anyone would even suggest such a thing, especially after he faked an injury to force a trade.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  doug has team on upswing,has team culture on upswing. Bringing Ramsy back will destroy things. Hes to much about himself.  the guys on team we have now are about each other.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

No way. Don't need that drama in the locker room.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Can't believe it would even be entertained or speculated.

Preposterous notion

Absolutely........not.

Lol...I just posted for the reaction.... nobody in their right mind would even think about it

(01-28-2023, 05:39 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Can't believe it would even be entertained or speculated.

Preposterous notion

I find the notion shallow and pedantic.

Nope.

No Thx. Too much money and you much mouth.

Wouldn't want him even if he was still as good as when he was here last. I honestly believe he was a big cause of the garbage culture we had after 2017 along with Fournette and Yannick.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Only way i'd do it is if they gave him to us for nothing, like a 5th rounder & he was willing to restructure his deal to be team friendly.

outside of that, he can stay put in loserville.

Some people defended that clown up until the last minute when he was traded, even though it was pretty obvious the stunts he was trying to pull to force the trade

Doug wouldn’t allow it. He’s very mindful of team chemistry and would put his foot down about letting a cancer like Ramsey into the locker room.

They don’t need any retreads unless it’s Mercedes Lewis signing so he can retire a Jag.

(01-29-2023, 09:48 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: They don’t need any retreads unless it’s Mercedes Lewis signing so he can retire a Jag.

There are a few other guys I wouldn't mind coming back at the right price.  CJ Henderson might have value as a safety or nickel.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.