Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Draft Day 1 *live thread*

(04-27-2023, 11:39 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(04-27-2023, 11:28 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I’m no Oline play evaluator nor do I get bent out of shape about whomever we pick, but Harrison’s highlights ESPN showed looked underwhelming to me.  Hope he winds up being good.

You should upgrade from ESPN commentary, bro.

Yo ESPN really terrible, I've always watched on NFLN this is the first time I had to watch ESPN i'm not home. It's awful lol. Never realised how much the NFLN crew made the draft night so much better.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Eagles have a bevy of beasts on their d-line.

Scary good.

Man…..that Eagles defense is gonna be a [BLEEP] next year

The rich get richer. Nolan Smith to the Eagles.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Eagles are probably going to be Super Bowl favorites after tonight.

You guys should watch the Bleacher Report stream on YouTube. It is great.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2023, 11:48 PM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-27-2023, 11:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-27-2023, 11:43 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Witherspoon was the best,  but there were other quality starters that we are just going to forget about I guess.

I Witherspoon and Porter very close.  We will see what happens.  Porter is the best corner in the draft imo

I was hoping we were taking Porter,  but who knows maybe these picks we just smuggled from the Giants, Cowboys?  we can trade back up and do something. Branch still there..

Got lots of picks now.. Lots of room to move
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Jags currently have 12 picks left.

Protect Trevor at all cost. Nice job on picking up the extra 4th, 5th and 7th rounders.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Eagles looking damn dangerous

Eagles just want to kill every QB in the league.

(04-27-2023, 11:37 PM)BamboozledAgain Wrote:
(04-27-2023, 11:35 PM)JAGs Nation Wrote: Thank Cam Robinson for this pick ... his mistake forced the Jaguars to go OT.  Do you want to risk having Trevor get hurt by having an injured Josh Wells protecting the right side?

No, if that was the case they would have traded up

There are guys in the second who can come in and start at RT, so no I don't think this was a panic pick. Cam isn't going to be on the team next year regardless of his PED suspension. I'd tell Harrison to hit the weight room the moment he walks in the door and train him to play RT. Year 2, he can start playing LT again to hedge against Little flying the coop.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

What a great draft show. This was my first year watching along with the pat McAfee show on TV and Twitter on the phone.
Will do this again.
I'm okay with our pick considering the Robinson news.
DB and TE tmw?

We'll see.... good night

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2023, 11:54 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1...2635400193

(04-27-2023, 11:52 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Eagles just want to kill every QB in the league.

I mean, if they get to the SB I guess because I don't think they need to vs those NFC QBs lol
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(04-27-2023, 11:49 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: Jags currently have 12 picks left.

I don't think we can get up high enough to get Porter, Branch, Mayer, or Felix. I'd look for a move up around 10 spots and look at Avila, Torrence, Washington, Keion, Tyrique Stevenson or DJ Turner.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2023, 11:54 PM by WingerDinger.)

(04-27-2023, 11:53 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1...2635400193

Was he out a bunch of games or something?

Where the Hunt girl? Wanna see her instead..

(04-27-2023, 11:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Got lots of picks now.. Lots of room to move

Strategy is key.

NH3...
"AZANE"

So Joey Porter Jr is going to the Steelers, imagine that.

(04-27-2023, 11:54 PM)NH3 Wrote:
(04-27-2023, 11:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Got lots of picks now.. Lots of room to move

Strategy is key.

NH3...

Thanks, Confucius