Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Draft Thread - Day 2 ***

Ok, now I'm officially PO'd.  Do we need to start buying some clown makeup?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[BLEEP]

I'm convinced we're just not interested in this draft.

Rich is such a [BLEEP] head..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Seems we put too much faith in Baalke too soon

Don't hate the pick.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

At least we have Trevor

Man this draft started out so promising and now we've Baalke'd the [BLEEP] out of it.

Not drafting any defensive players early. They must have a lot of faith that the young players are going to develop and be better this upcoming season
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Seriously though, do we just not plan on fielding a competent defense this year?

Oh the reaction to this one should be good.

Meh, what about the guy they traded up for last year? They gave up on him already? First 3 picks offense

we're certainly not drafting off need... that's evident.

This offense is starting to look like Doug's offense in Philadelphia. Big RB by committee and a lot of variety. I know it's crazy right now but come December, January. You'll be thankful for these types of picks.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

11 picks left, literally half of them won’t make the team. Absolute waste.

(04-28-2023, 10:31 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Oh the reaction to this one should be good.

you're a troll. GTFOH for real...

Glad we got all those late irrelevant picks just sitting there. You're telling me we didn't have somebody that was left to go up and get tonight? Unreal.

Just unnecessary. Oh well plenty of picks left.

Could have Torrence and Phillips

Instead we have a Strange Bigsby

A running back is exactly what the Jags need to draft, said no one ever. Seriously, no one - NO ONE - has identified a running back as a need for the Jaguars this year. I guess we're planning to win games 54-49 this year.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]