Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I would lapse into delerium tremens without coffee in the morning.  I love the taste of it, the smell of it, the warmth of it.  I would marry it if I could.

Coffee and Homebiscuit sitting in a tree...k I s s I n g... Big Grin
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Coffee and Homebiscuit sitting in a tree...k I s s I n g... Big Grin

Only it truly understands me.  

Well, I've been known to step out with beer on occasion.  

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 06:55 AM by EricC85.)

Quote:I would lapse into delerium tremens without coffee in the morning. I love the taste of it, the smell of it, the warmth of it. I would marry it if I could.

Minus the morning thing that's how I feel about beer

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:today was the first day I actually finished a cup of coffee, it was horrible but did the trick and kept me up. 
You could just drink Diet Coke instead, at least that doesn't taste bitter and rank.

Quote:Happy Birthday, DF.  Tell your parents you want a hookah next year.  And one of those fancy smoking apparatuses, too.
I don't smoke.

We talking about coffee? I love coffee

Quote:You could just drink Diet Coke instead, at least that doesn't taste bitter and rank.

I don't smoke.

You know what really wakes me up, a Banal and Sunny Delight for breakfast. I'm out of both this morning, going to be a long day I guess.....

Quote:You know what really wakes me up, a Banal and Sunny Delight for breakfast. I'm out of both this morning, going to be a long day I guess.....

A banal? People still eat those old things? Wink

What's a banal?

Quote:What's a banal?

(sigh)

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 08:34 AM by The Drifter.)

Quote:What's a banal?

ba·nal
<span>ˈbānl,bəˈnal,-ˈnäl/</span>
<i>adjective</i>
adjective: <b>banal</b>
so lacking in originality as to be obvious and boring.
"songs with banal, repeated words"
synonyms: trite, hackneyed, clichéd, platitudinous, vapid, commonplace, ordinary, common, stock, conventional, stereotyped, overused, overdone, overworked, stale, worn out, timeworn, tired, threadbare, hoary, hack, unimaginative, humdrum, ho-hum, unoriginal, uninteresting, dull, uninvolving, trivial;

[Image: review.jpg]

ha Banal! That's why I can't post from my iphone.

I replaced a pool pump and hand raked the thatch out of the yard this weekend.

I can't remember the last time I had that much fun over the span of two days.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I replaced a pool pump and hand raked the thatch out of the yard this weekend.

I can't remember the last time I had that much fun over the span of two days.

Let's see if you ever get invited to another root canal.

Here it is March 17th, spring is only a few days away and it's freaking SNOWING on me AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:Here it is March 17th, spring is only a few days away and it's freaking SNOWING on me AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's some good news; I find out I'm getting an extra 3.4% bonus over last year.

Quote:Here it is March 17th, spring is only a few days away and it's freaking SNOWING on me AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two words:

Flor ida

Quote:Two words:

Flor ida

Well the good thing about it is I got to snow down my beer to keep it cold in the cooler (didn't have to buy ice) I like my beer at about 33 34 F

[Image: action_zpsb99bd164.jpg]

This morning rain has thrown a monkey wrench into my a.m. walk schedule. On the bright side, it hasn't given me the opportunity to fall on my face again.

And why do they call it a monkey wrench? Do monkeys use them? Did monkeys invent them? I'm confused.