Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(07-01-2023, 03:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I upgraded my AV Receiver. What a difference. Wish I had done it sooner.

I have now added another subwoofer. The neighbors will have the popo on speed dial.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-13-2023, 05:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 03:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I upgraded my AV Receiver. What a difference. Wish I had done it sooner.

I have now added another subwoofer. The neighbors will have the popo on speed dial.

read that as "poop" and wondered if you were experimenting with the brown note.

(07-14-2023, 08:22 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 05:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I have now added another subwoofer. The neighbors will have the popo on speed dial.

read that as "poop" and wondered if you were experimenting with the brown note.

With this other subwoofer and the right settings, I could probably achieve it. I’ll wear Depends just in case.

12:15: Arthritis in left hip real bad. Felt like 200,000 volts shot down my leg. Put me on the ground. In the ER now waiting on the doctor. 6:00: Well, they just gave me some morphine and are admitting me overnight for observation. I'll keep everyone updated as much as I can
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Yikes!!

Get well soon, duder!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(07-14-2023, 06:30 PM)The Drifter Wrote: 12:15: Arthritis in left hip real bad. Felt like 200,000 volts shot down my leg. Put me on the ground.  In the ER now waiting on the doctor. 6:00: Well, they just gave me some morphine and are admitting me overnight for observation. I'll keep everyone updated as much as I can

You need to hunt down whoever it is that has the voodoo doll of you!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Just got the diagnoses, Xrays showed a facture on my left hip, with that, and the arthritis, they have me scheduled for surgery tomorrow. Same surgeon that replaced my right hip back in 2019 it going to do my left hip. Looks like I'll be down for a while. Between surgery, and physical therapy with recovery time....... I'll get everyone updated.
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

When butterflies are in love, do they feel humans in their stomachs????

Here's a classic for Y'all.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1uaw3WIOlc

In 1859, 24 rabbits were released in Australia, within 6 years, the population grew to 2 million.............

Drifter on the good drugs now.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-15-2023, 07:33 PM)The Drifter Wrote: When butterflies are in love, do they feel humans in their stomachs????

caterpillars.

But Officer, I wasn't drinking while driving, I was only drinking at the stop signs..........

(07-18-2023, 11:22 AM)The Drifter Wrote: But Officer, I wasn't drinking while driving, I was only drinking at the stop signs..........

Them some nice legs, Drift.. 

Is that a moomoo?

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2023, 02:13 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-18-2023, 11:44 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-18-2023, 11:22 AM)The Drifter Wrote: But Officer, I wasn't drinking while driving, I was only drinking at the stop signs..........

Them some nice legs, Drift.. 

Is that a moomoo?

No, that's a rainbow patterned sun dress with rainbow fishnets I wore to the pride Festival a few years ago....... I'm not gay (but if you are there is nothing wrong with that) I just hate Guy Clothes...... Always Have, Always Will....... In fact...... up until my current Odyssey began back on April 1st when my lease ran out, (I was working with several agencies for 8 months prior about assistant living), I  was living, dressing,and presenting as female full time for just a little over a year. And as soon as I get set up again somewhere a little more permanant, I'm going back to that

https://yourimageshare.com/ib/XlI26kePPp

Drift.. We're all guaranteed the pursuit of happiness. But that doesn't mean that we'll all obtain it. I say good on you! You do what makes you happy and damned everyone else.

I think we need more pics!!

I'm sure Bunny would love ya in a maid's outfit!!

(07-18-2023, 02:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Drift.. We're all guaranteed the pursuit of happiness. But that doesn't mean that we'll all obtain it. I say good on you! You do what makes you happy and damned everyone else.

I think we need more pics!!

I'm sure Bunny would love ya in a maid's outfit!!

Sorry, don't have a Maids outfit....... I'm a fairly conservative dresser (I am 62 after all) But I will tell you this, Last NYE, I went to my favorite tavern, got there about 8:00 and left at about 1:30. I was wearing a Full length red evening gown (sorry, no pics), did my makeup almost perfect, had the right bling and all that good stuff. I know I didn't spend $25 all night...... I had guys buying me top shelf stuff all night, and yes, I did get a good buzz on. It was a lot of fun having that happen........ I know what those guys wanted (some where even with their GF's/Wifes), did they get it? Nope...... End of the night, just hopped in my uber and headed home.............

https://yourimageshare.com/ib/UkkPLZFyvS

https://yourimageshare.com/ib/TyK4hzGJ6b

(07-18-2023, 02:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I think we need more pics!!

They just transfered me to a physical rehabilitation facility so..... I may have time to set up a web site with a few pics........ If/when I do, I'll post, I'll post a link here....... but in the meantime, onne more.........

https://yourimageshare.com/ib/JktRJ92pti

Some kids buttered our dog. You ever try to catch a freshly buttered Chihuahua?

(07-19-2023, 01:42 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(07-18-2023, 02:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I think we need more pics!!

They just transfered me to a physical rehabilitation facility so..... I may have time to set up a web site with a few pics........ If/when I do, I'll post, I'll post a link here....... but in the meantime, onne more.........

https://yourimageshare.com/ib/JktRJ92pti

Were ya cold, Drift? Hahahaha