Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Score Prediction vs Falcons

Jaguars 27

Falcons 13

Hoping for a bounce back

I think we get 2 sacks and 1 interception

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2023, 12:25 AM by ChrisJagBoy. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'ma take the positive approach to the upcoming London series. I think we show out on offense against the Falcons, and then come out swinging on Buffalo with hopefully a re-energized offensive line with Cams return.

Glass half full for now.

Honestly I just want to have an enjoyable football season this year, we've gone through so many years of basically being done by october.. I wanna enjoy it damnit

No longer predicting these massive, lopsided victories in our favor.

I'll say it falls:

Jacksonville - 23
Atlanta - 20

It's going to be a long game. Comes down to the wire.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

22 - 20, Atlanta.

Atlanta 34
Baguars 17
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Falcons - 27
Jaguars - 18

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2023, 07:43 AM by jaglyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

Gonna have to go with a Falcons W on this. Both teams want it, but I think the Jags are headcases right now. It's a mental slump for them.

24 ATL
10 JAX

Best case scenario, we're in for another late season run, after everything finally clicks and the Jags start playing loose

Jags 24
dirt-bird 20

I think they come out mad and determined and eek out a 1 point win thanks to a missed PAT by the Falcons, 21-20.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-28-2023, 08:34 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: I think they come out mad and determined and eek out a 1 point win thanks to a missed PAT by the Falcons, 21-20.

If they were gonna come out mad that would have happened last game. Instead they went out and got shoved around

There were reports on some YouTube comments that the team went out partying way too much during the week.

This team is mentally broken 52-10 Atlanta goes nuts on a broken defense that can't get near the passer

(09-28-2023, 08:55 AM)paksat Wrote:
(09-28-2023, 08:34 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: I think they come out mad and determined and eek out a 1 point win thanks to a missed PAT by the Falcons, 21-20.

If they were gonna come out mad that would have happened last game. Instead they went out and got shoved around

There were reports on some YouTube comments that the team went out partying way too much during the week.

This team is mentally broken 52-10 Atlanta goes nuts on a broken defense that can't get near the passer

I don't think they came out mad. I think they came out still thinking about the loss to KC, expecting to roll over the tinhorns and got rolled themselves.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

right now at this time its 2020 all over again. beat colts opening game,and then lose the rest of the season. Jags look terrbille,unless they figure out how to turn things around it will be a record breaking season for nfl by jags with first team to lose 16 stright in same season. im just saying if they don't turn it around.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2023, 09:51 AM by Caldrac.)

(09-28-2023, 09:02 AM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(09-28-2023, 08:55 AM)paksat Wrote: If they were gonna come out mad that would have happened last game. Instead they went out and got shoved around

I don't think they came out mad. I think they came out still thinking about the loss to KC, expecting to roll over the tinhorns and got rolled themselves.
This. They let the Kansas City game beat them twice. The dropped passes, the fumble, the hands to the face on 4th down and the overall special teams failures are all mental. They're capable of better, per the team leaders and Pederson.

Well, enough talk. Time to show it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2023, 10:02 AM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 3 times in total.)

Jags 23 - Solid game for the Jags offense

Atlanta 20 - A good mix of Bijan and Tyler @ RB with a heavy dose of Kyle Pitts @ TE if Atlanta did a decent scouting report on the Jags D.

Caldrac stole mine, no fair.

23-20, Duval. Robinson gets his numbers, but we manage just enough to get the dub. If our pash rush makes Ridder look competent, we are screwed.

Kittens 17
Falcons 42

Until I see improvement, I can't in good faith pick this team to do anything. Offense is bad, defense is bad, special teams being special... We get thumped, Atlanta is better than Houston.

Jaguars 13
Falcons 27

Usually not a pessimist, but I really think our rush defense might get exposed in a big way. Bijan Robinson & Algeir are both good RB's and we've shown an inability to stop the run when it matters. With Hamilton still being out we really dont have the size or beef up front to clog the gaps.

Falcons 27
Jaguars 20

Whoever wins the turnover battle will come out on top imho.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Fail-cons 30
Jags 20

I am very surprised at how many on this Board are already talking gloom and doom. The season is only 3 weeks in and I trust Pederson will get the team to rebound beginning this week. While I never believed that this team had a good enough offensive line and pass rush to defeat the top teams in the AFC, they still should be good enough to win the weak AFC South.

Baalke really messed up by not sufficiently addressing these 2 weak spots in the off-season. Unless he (or a new G.M.) focuses on these positions during the off-season, the Jaguars may permanently waste the good fortune of being able to draft Trevor Lawrence.