Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 10

Decent little game in Chicago. That trade for Sweat with the Bears is paying off early. Think he's hit Young at least three times and sacked him already.

No costly mistakes yet but there's been a few close calls with Bagent already. If he can protect it they might be able to win tonight.

Carolina is missing Burns and Houston on defense. That should help.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ngakoue just got a sack.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

I feel bad for Carolina's QB. He's a small guy and gets hammered.

Man there have been some horrible matchups on Thursday night.  What a snoozer.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2023, 11:53 PM by Caldrac.)

(11-09-2023, 11:38 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Man there have been some horrible matchups on Thursday night.  What a snoozer.
Agreed. Next Thursday is a good one finally. Bengals Vs. Ravens.

(11-09-2023, 11:28 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I feel bad for Carolina's QB. He's a small guy and gets hammered.
Yeah. They have a lot of work to do around him to get him up to par in the NFL.

Looking forward to our defense lining up against this offense. Just double Thielen and send five.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2023, 12:00 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

I guess he could improve, but Young is horrible.  He just seems too ‘slight’ to play in the NFL.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

It's fun to know that three of our loser former Jags are on the Panthers. The losing continues!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Watching this game, both these teams are garbage but Carolina really stands out as the worse team in the league. Were we this bad in 2020? Or even in 21 in Trevor’s first year? To me it never seemed like we were this bad but obviously we drafted first overall both years…

Which smart cookie thought bears and Panthers would be a ideal match up for TNF

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2023, 10:21 AM by Caldrac.)

Didn't realize Pickens was such a little [BLEEP]. Disappointed he was a Bulldog. Man up son.

You're playing for easily one of the best NFL franchise's in it's history. 5 - 3 in a tough AFC conference.

Be a teammate. Not a "why not me, mate?".

https://youtu.be/w-nNOv2z5dU?si=DAXriL76WNChZju_

Hate to see this.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-s...485295.php

could be worse, this Indy vs NE game is very sad. not much of anything other than missed opportunities by the Minshew missing wide open guys.

Colts Pats game is setting back football 20 years.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

There were people on this board (who will likely never admit it) that were wishing the Jags had taken Mac Jones after his rookie season.

(11-12-2023, 01:24 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: There were people on this board (who will likely never admit it) that were wishing the Jags had taken Mac Jones after his rookie season.

Yeah. Gross. Glad I was NOT in that camp. Never cared for the love affair with that guy. Jacksonville native or not. Was not a fan of his at Alabama. 

Him being benched should probably mark the end of his time there as the starter at least for now. Maybe they try and wheel and deal him out of there next year. It's possible Kraft moves on from Belichick after this year as well.

Josh Dobbs carving up the Saints. Continuing to love this story.

Browns and ravens was a good game

Wow the Cowboys suck

I wonder how Stoud would look if the Panthers drafted him?

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2023, 08:01 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-12-2023, 07:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I wonder how Stoud would look if the Panthers drafted him?

IMO, they would be better than 1 - 8, and would look like a functional offense. Texans have had just as many o line issues as the Panthers.