Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags Vs Bengals talk. Monday Night Football

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2023, 07:08 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

With no Burrow our defense needs to make a statement.  Show they are one of the top defenses in the league.  I want to see our defense create a few turnovers and hopefully Campbell will be back for Chase but either way we need to to beat the Bengals and extend our record to 9-3.  Can't wait

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Trap game. They need to prepare for this game like the division is on the line again this week.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-26-2023, 07:14 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Trap game. They need to prepare for this game like the division is on the line again this week.

I think with it being a Monday night game, the atmosphere will be crazy. Team should be able to take some energy from that.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(11-26-2023, 06:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: With no Burrow our defense needs to make a statement.  Show they are one of the top defenses in the league.  I want to see our defense create a few turnovers and hopefully Campbell will be back for Chase but either way we need to to beat the Bengals and extend our record to 9-3.  Can't wait

Crazy we are back on legitmate prime time football (TNF doesn't count). Hope the Bank is rocking but going to be weird waiting until Monday to watch us.

Bengals are hurting and had a tough loss to Pittsburgh today. Their playoff hopes are dangling and losing Burrow was brutal but they still have talent. I expect them to play tough but it's all about making Browning beat us with his arm and make him hold the ball. 

Today should be a big boost for us with a tough road win and keep the confidence going. I think we win, it will be another close-ish game but just getting W's is the aim right now

Ideally? We're up 28 - 0 going into half time and we see the back up's playing in the second half.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Jags win this one too.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2023, 07:25 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(11-26-2023, 07:18 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 06:55 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: With no Burrow our defense needs to make a statement.  Show they are one of the top defenses in the league.  I want to see our defense create a few turnovers and hopefully Campbell will be back for Chase but either way we need to to beat the Bengals and extend our record to 9-3.  Can't wait

Crazy we are back on legitmate prime time football (TNF doesn't count). Hope the Bank is rocking but going to be weird waiting until Monday to watch us.

Bengals are hurting and had a tough loss to Pittsburgh today. Their playoff hopes are dangling and losing Burrow was brutal but they still have talent. I expect them to play tough but it's all about making Browning beat us with his arm and make him hold the ball. 

Today should be a big boost for us with a tough road win and keep the confidence going. I think we win, it will be another close-ish game but just getting W's is the aim right now

Yup, gonna be a tough game.  Bengals have a bunch of talent, made the AFC Championship game the last 2 years and made the SB 2 years ago.  They have been the best team in the AFC the last couple years after the Chiefs.  Burrow is out but they still have a bunch of talent like you say.  Should be a good one

(11-26-2023, 07:24 PM)Jagulars Wrote: Jags win this one too.

Hopefully they win every week

I watched a good bit of this game today. Browning isn't awful, but I don't think he can beat us unless the Bengal running game goes off. Stop that and we should win by at least 10.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-26-2023, 07:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 07:18 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Crazy we are back on legitmate prime time football (TNF doesn't count). Hope the Bank is rocking but going to be weird waiting until Monday to watch us.

Yup, gonna be a tough game.  Bengals have a bunch of talent, made the AFC Championship game the last 2 years and made the SB 2 years ago.  They have been the best team in the AFC the last couple years after the Chiefs.  Burrow is out but they still have a bunch of talent like you say.  Should be a good one

Exactly, they still have Chase, Higgins, Mixon etc. Just got to find a way to limit them as much as we can really. I'll be interested to see where they are mentally, has Burrow going down caused heads to drop and negativity to start or will they go the other way and dig deep and keep fighting. Can't wait, should be a great game and I do wish Burrow was playing.

Thankfully this games at home so don't have to worry about Doug going to any bars after the game  Big Grin

We are gonna win.

(11-26-2023, 07:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

I'll accept a loss in their next preseason game.

(11-26-2023, 07:14 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Trap game. They need to prepare for this game like the division is on the line again this week.

Dude, the way Lawrence was on the sideline and on the field today, I don't think he's gonna allow this team to get trapped.

He's got the dawg in him.  He comes off as mild mannered, but you can tell he's as intense as any QB ever.  The look he had on his face the entire drive after that Bogus INT....  

We have a special leader, whether the national media knows it or not.  Lawrence is more than just a Franchise QB.  He's a leader of men the likes we haven't seen since the Brady/Manning era.

It's gonna be fun

The bank is gonna be rocking or as my kids would put it, it gonna be fire! Or is it lit? I dunno working on their lingo but I'm soooo looking forward to this game.

I think we win big!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(11-26-2023, 07:39 PM)EricC85 Wrote: The bank is gonna be rocking or as my kids would put it, it gonna be fire! Or is it lit? I dunno working on their lingo but I'm soooo looking forward to this game.

I think we win big!

Wait, people don't say hip anymore?!?!

(11-26-2023, 07:43 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 07:39 PM)EricC85 Wrote: The bank is gonna be rocking or as my kids would put it, it gonna be fire! Or is it lit? I dunno working on their lingo but I'm soooo looking forward to this game.

I think we win big!

Wait, people don't say hip anymore?!?!

I got two teens and two preteens I literally have to Google their conversations to translate to English from time to time.

The Bengals lost to the Steelers.

I expect a Jag win next Monday. 2 picks.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(11-26-2023, 07:52 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 07:43 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Wait, people don't say hip anymore?!?!

I got two teens and two preteens I literally have to Google their conversations to translate to English from time to time.

Lol!! I know what you mean. I'm 39 but some of the 18 year olds I work with look at me like I'm a caveman at times. When I tell them the Internet wasn't a thing when I was a kid!

The other day I asked one to sort something as it was empty and I said 'it's bare'. He replied oh cool. Apparently he thought I meant bear which apparently means full and big!!

They have to honestly bully this team. You're loading the box and doubling Chase. Daring them to throw it.

(11-26-2023, 07:57 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-26-2023, 07:52 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I got two teens and two preteens I literally have to Google their conversations to translate to English from time to time.

Lol!! I know what you mean. I'm 39 but some of the 18 year olds I work with look at me like I'm a caveman at times. When I tell them the Internet wasn't a thing when I was a kid!

The other day I asked one to sort something as it was empty and I said 'it's bare'. He replied oh cool. Apparently he thought I meant bear which apparently means full and big

Haha yes we are the same age, I also employee
 Lots of 18-20 year old tire techs and they are so funny when I use new words my teens taught me. I told one who came to work out of uniform on Friday his drip was unauthorized lmao I was so proud