Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Is that from Stuart smalley?
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UsRHPZ2vN38/TpxkBkqQUeI/AAAAAAAAAqo/TbY44SjQ1n4/s1600/stuart_smalley-7943.gif'>http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UsRHPZ2vN38/TpxkBkqQUeI/AAAAAAAAAqo/TbY44SjQ1n4/s1600/stuart_smalley-7943.gif</a>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I really don't don't what they are for. All I know is everyone has stars but me. Or at least everyone that I have noticed.

I don't know what they are for, or how you get them...but I only have four out of five stars and I am not amused!!!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UsRHPZ2vN38/TpxkBkqQUeI/AAAAAAAAAqo/TbY44SjQ1n4/s1600/stuart_smalley-7943.gif'>http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UsRHPZ2vN38/TpxkBkqQUeI/AAAAAAAAAqo/TbY44SjQ1n4/s1600/stuart_smalley-7943.gif</a>

Man that seemed like ages ago. I can't remember the last time I watched SNL.

Quote:I don't know what they are for, or how you get them...but I only have four out of five stars and I am not amused!!!!!

You really need to strive to be a better bunny. If you were a toothbrush 4 out of 5 dentists recommended would be ok. Although that is better than my zero. I'm just going to pretend gray stars are better. Ha! I have FIVE gray stars! What? You only have 4 stars? AND they are yellow! Hahahahaha.

Quote:You really need to strive to be a better bunny. If you were a toothbrush 4 out of 5 dentists recommended would be ok. Although that is better than my zero. I'm just going to pretend gray stars are better. Ha! I have FIVE gray stars! What? You only have 4 stars? AND they are yellow! Hahahahaha.

I thought I was a good bunny.... Sad

Quote:I thought I was a good bunny.... Sad
I thought so too but, the stars don't lie.

Say, can I barrow a star or four?

Quote:I thought so too but, the stars don't lie.

Say, can I barrow a star or four?

You is a bad jaggy!! No stars for you!!!

Quote:You is a bad jaggy!! No stars for you!!!

What about a sunshine sticker? Or do I get stuck with stormy cloud stickers?

Quote:What about a sunshine sticker? Or do I get stuck with stormy cloud stickers?

No stickers for you!!!

Quote:No stickers for you!!!

That's it! I'm just going to take a highlighter and color these stupid stars in.

Quote:That's it! I'm just going to take a highlighter and color these stupid stars in.

How do you think the rest of us got ours... :whistling:

Quote:How do you think the rest of us got ours... :whistling:
Playing nicely with others - sharing our toys . Eating all our vegetables

Quote:Playing nicely with others - sharing our toys . Eating all our vegetables

Where the fun in that?? I'm just a rebel that way!! :yes:

Quote:Where the fun in that?? I'm just a rebel that way!! :yes:
I'm just a rebel with good manners!

(Most of the time)

Quote:I'm just a rebel with good manners!

(Most of the time)

I'm always very nice!! Big Grin

Quote:No, we were at captain "something anotherers" bar and grill. We wew going to go elsewhere but they insisted on valet parking. We didn't want them driving our car so we passed them up and came upon this place.

We had a vacation book in the keys this week and two days in we said "screw that". So we came back home. We decided to check out stuff near our home and hit a1a south. Funny thing is, I thought of you as we drove down a1a. We saw a nice restaurant in flagler beach ( I don't remember the name) but they required valet. Well, no one is touching my (my wife's) car!!! I told them I prefer parking my own car they said, no. So I said well go elsewhere. Which landed us at captain "try to steal yo' wife" ( haha jokes on you redneck cuz I don't play that and you can't ford her! Ha! Not to mention their [BAD WORD REMOVED] grill doesn't hold a candle to my BGE! And my pulled pork was hands down better than theirs! I'm pretty bitter of course because some drunk dude tried to hit on my girl, bit that area was VERY VERY pretty! Nice beaches!!!! If we decide to move it will be further south into that area. It a wonder how much a few miles make on the beaches down there, your beaches are soo much nicer than in st. Augustine,

Edit: wife says the first place was called "beaches".

Flagler beach is very nice it's a good little spot between Daytona and st Augustine ill miss it as we head further inland. This move will be the first time I'm an hour away from a beach in my life. No worries I already got a dock scooped out near the new home and I'm laying the ground work to convince the wife we need a boat lol
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Flagler beach is very nice it's a good little spot between Daytona and st Augustine ill miss it as we head further inland. This move will be the first time I'm an hour away from a beach in my life. No worries I already got a dock scooped out near the new home and I'm laying the ground work to convince the wife we need a boat lol
I hope you guys get all settled in real soon, Eric.

On today's agenda:

Spreading 125 tons of compost.

I won't be very popular with other human folk today.

Quote:I don't know what they are for, or how you get them...but I only have four out of five stars and I am not amused!!!!!

Well last I checked I had 5 of 5...... Sorry that you only have 4 Baby, but it's better then Jaggy with 0

[Image: review.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2014, 02:15 PM by xJAGGYx.)

You guys would've been good on "Star Search".

Me, not so much. :'(