Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to Hire Nielsen (Merged Threads)

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2024, 01:26 PM by Cleatwood. Edited 2 times in total.)

[url=https://x.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1745133973645197364?s=20][/url]
https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1...97364?s=20

Really bummed about this

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2024, 01:35 PM by Caldrac. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-10-2024, 01:25 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [url=https://x.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1745133973645197364?s=20][/url]
https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1...97364?s=20

Really bummed about this

I would like to see Jim Leonhard brought in for an interview. Did a good job at Wisconsin. Played on some Rex Ryan defense's and other quality NFL defenses throughout his career. 

Wisconsin had also produced some pretty talented defenders in the NFL during his tenure there. He's at Illinois right now if I am not mistaken. Another recent school producing talented defenders in the NFL. 

Including Witherspoon and Brown from the secondary last year and now a quality DT expected to go inside the top twenty in April.

At the minimum, he would bring a wide variety of schemes and concepts to attack an offense with.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1745125968195223557

Maybe this was us ?

Evero would be high on my list. The top ones currently on my fave list.

Evero
Frazier
Minter from michigan
Vrabel ....unlikely
Staley....yea yea still think as soley dc can be good
Martindale
Bowen.... vrabels dc
Graham

Pretty sure all of these are avail except evero who i think is interviewing for panthers hc

vrabel would be best Case (obviously unlikely)

Imagine Vrabels interview tho lol.

Like he just knocked us out the playoffs last sunday, how awkward that would be LOL

(01-10-2024, 02:52 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Imagine Vrabels interview tho lol.

Like he just knocked us out the playoffs last sunday, how awkward that would be LOL

Sir, you showed us your quality last week and passed your interview. Welcome aboard

(01-10-2024, 03:29 PM)Newton Wrote:

Sir, you showed us your quality last week and passed your interview. Welcome aboard

Sir you just destroyed our fanbase hopes and dreams..

And that's exactly what we like around here, you're hired!

(01-10-2024, 05:29 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-10-2024, 03:29 PM)Newton Wrote: Sir, you showed us your quality last week and passed your interview. Welcome aboard

Haha love it

Come ooonnn why haven’t we heard that we’ve given Wink an interview. He’s IN FLORIDA for goodness sake

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2024, 07:11 PM by Marcos25067. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-10-2024, 06:40 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Come ooonnn why haven’t we heard that we’ve given Wink an interview. He’s IN FLORIDA for goodness sake

https://twitter.com/JordanRaanan/status/...4650820791

Then...

https://twitter.com/JordanRaanan/status/...5352119511

He has a house in Florida I think

(01-10-2024, 06:40 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Come ooonnn why haven’t we heard that we’ve given Wink an interview. He’s IN FLORIDA for goodness sake

His resignation became official today and NYG could technically block it

Ok so hopefully by Friday we hear that Wink is joining us

Are we sure we want Wink Martindale?

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2024, 09:43 PM by p_rushing.)

(01-10-2024, 08:52 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Are we sure we want Wink Martindale?
He had the Giants defense looking good. It's an attacking defense, Ravens tree, and forces teams into mistakes. His defense doesn't sit and wait for a mistake.

With better plays, it should be a lot better in the rankings. They tied for the lead in turnovers but were near the bottom for overall defense.

Allen may become a star if he has pressure coming from anywhere so the OL can't predict what is happening.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Vrable to fix our rabble

(01-10-2024, 10:52 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Vrable to fix our rabble

*Rabble rabble rabble*

First time I've thought about South Park in a while.

(01-10-2024, 10:52 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Vrable to fix our rabble
Doug would have to be very secure in his position for that.

If the rumors of a power struggle happening are true, no way he makes this hire.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-10-2024, 05:29 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-10-2024, 03:29 PM)Newton Wrote: Sir, you showed us your quality last week and passed your interview. Welcome aboard

Haha, nice.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(01-10-2024, 03:29 PM)Newton Wrote:

Haha