Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:It took 2 years of convincing from the wife, stats about why it is much safer for us to do then women and the fear of having a 3rd child.  Very happy it is over.  The sharp knife wasn't the bad part.  The needle to the boys was the worst part.  Whew, never want to feel that discomfort/pain/pressure again.
I got squeamish when they used a needle to inject the dye into my shoulder for an MRI. I think would probably faint if they ever went near the wedding tackle.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Did they give you a cone to wear?

Quote:The term 'start' implies that at some point you have stopped.

Why would you do that?!?!?!
Well duh...I have to sleep. On occasion anyway.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2014, 03:37 PM by jtmoney.)

I'll let the emoticons speak for me.

This is how I felt on the drive for "procedure"  Sick 

This is how I felt when they called me back for "procedure"  Sad 

This is how I felt when he asked me am I ready  :verymad: 

This is how I felt when he approached left side with needle  :pinch: then  :o follow by  :blink: then  :wacko: then  Wallbash and finally  Sick 

Anyways, yeah, not so bad.

Quote:I got squeamish when they used a needle to inject the dye into my shoulder for an MRI. I think would probably faint if they ever went near the wedding tackle.

I'm not sure how I didn't.

Quote:There was a guy in the Service with me had his done while out to sea.

Think about that for a minute; he let a guy who most likely finished closer to the bottom than the top of his medical school go near his junk with a knife while on a boat.
There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity.

Quote:I'm not sure how I didn't.
I had to have a biopsy on a lump on the family jewels a few years ago. They didn't give me any anesthesia because 'the sticking of the anesthesia needle would be just as bad as taking the fluid for the biopsy'.

There may still be finger indentations on the examination table at Baptist South.

Quote:I'm not sure how I didn't.
I had to have a biopsy on a lump on the family jewels a few years ago. They didn't give me any anesthesia because 'the sticking of the anesthesia needle would be just as bad as taking the fluid for the biopsy'.

There may still be finger indentations on the examination table at Baptist South.

Quote:I had to have a biopsy on a lump on the family jewels a few years ago. They didn't give me any anesthesia because 'the sticking of the anesthesia needle would be just as bad as taking the fluid for the biopsy'.

Whew, well I can definitely say I know how you feel.

Quote:Whew, well I can definitely say I know how you feel.
It was kinda like a bad s&m scene because the diagnostician taking the biopsy was smokin' hot.

Quote:It was kinda like a bad s&m scene because the diagnostician taking the biopsy was smokin' hot.

Lol.  Did you talk to her like hey, whatcha doing later tonight?  

Quote:Lol.  Did you talk to her like hey, whatcha doing later tonight?  
Best not to anger the lady taking a knife to your meat and two veg.

Quote:Lol. Did you talk to her like hey, whatcha doing later tonight?
Not with that damn needle in her hand!

Quote:Best not to anger the lady taking a knife to your meat and two veg.

BTW...she was Asian.

:yes:

Quote:BTW...she was Asian.

That's nice, but the fact she was willing to touch your floppy disk is a deal breaker.

Quote:So I had a vasectomy on Friday. To all those guys (and women, should have known...) who said the surgery (or as I was told "procedure") isn't a big deal you can all go freak yourselves.

Yeah...until you've had your belly cut open (and all the layers in between) and then are handed a screaming baby to deal with....I have no sympathy for you!! Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Yeah...until you've had your belly cut open (and all the layers in between) and then are handed a screaming baby to deal with....I have no sympathy for you!! Tongue

What happened, he couldn't find the exit door?  

Quote:BTW...she was Asian.

Nice.  I thought I had an Asian thing (my wife is Korean) until I came on this board.  DF, your Asian fetish is both awesome and honestly, somewhat disturbing  Tongue.

Quote:Yeah...until you've had your belly cut open (and all the layers in between) and then are handed a screaming baby to deal with....I have no sympathy for you!! Tongue

Blah, blah, blah, yaddi, yaddi, yah...  

Quote:Nice.  I thought I had an Asian thing (my wife is Korean) until I came on this board.  DF, your Asian fetish is both awesome and honestly, somewhat disturbing  Tongue.

It's mostly played up for comedic effect though.