Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:If the plants could just be as annoying as my pets are when they want something, they might have a better chance of survival!!
once you get past the first week or two it's downhill. No, they won't sling their water bowl or bark when they gotta poo. They can be sly at times. But just get them past that new stage and they are self sufficient.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

...wait, how many pets did you go through before you realized they needed food and water?

Quote:How little of a bottle are we talking about?

15cl or about half a normal bottle.

Quote:15cl or about half a normal bottle.

5 ounces. That is little!

Quote:...wait, how many pets did you go through before you realized they needed food and water?

Shhh....we don't talk about that!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Shhh....we don't talk about that!!!

Well, if it's under 5 your good.

Quote:Well, if it's under 5 your good.

Ummm...yeah, okay.

Quote:Ummm...yeah, okay.

You've killed more than five!?!? Wow! We need to tell mr. Bunny to keep you away from the puppy mills.

Quote:You've killed more than five!?!? Wow! We need to tell mr. Bunny to keep you away from the puppy mills.

Mr Bunny will keep quiet if he knows what's good for him!!

(And for the record...I've never killed a pet!! Just in case anyone thought I was serious here!!!)

Quote:You've killed more than five!?!? Wow! We need to tell mr. Bunny to keep you away from the puppy mills.

You know every time I hear the term "puppy mill", I think of little puppies working inside of a windmill or something. Like the Keebler Elves.. Only puppies..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2014, 02:17 AM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:You know every time I hear the term "puppy mill", I think of little puppies working inside of a windmill or something. Like the Keebler Elves.. Only puppies..

I do too. I have the same image. Bunny, she sees a little golden retriever puppy about to meet its maker evidentially.

Quote:I do too. I have the same image. Bunny, she sees a little golden retriever puppy about to meet its maker evidentially.

Only 67 more and I'll have that beautiful new jacket I've been waiting for!!!

Quote:Only 67 more and I'll have that beautiful new jacket I've been waiting for!!!

Made from the fur of cute little puppies I'm sure.

Quote:Made from the fur of cute little puppies I'm sure.

Cruella had Dalmatians... :whistling:

Quote:Cruella had Dalmatians... :whistling:

And crooked yellow teeth..

Quote:And crooked yellow teeth..

I'm a bunny...I've got nice big pearly whites!! Big Grin

Quote:Cruella had Dalmatians... :whistling:

And as a confession, I thought Glenn Close was kinda hot as Cruella..

Quote:And as a confession, I thought Glenn Close was kinda hot as Cruella..

I'm not a fan...she doesn't have the nicest history where bunnies are concerned!!! :blink:

Double post

Quote:I'm not a fan...she doesn't have the nicest history where bunnies are concerned!!! :blink:

This post deserves some back tracking.. Am I missing something? haha