Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:The bar bathroom isn't good enough?

Depends on my alcohol content Smile

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You know what woman I've always thought was my type....and I'm sure you'll all laugh....remember Patricia Heaton from Everybody loves Raymond?.....especially in the later episodes when she started to look a lot better with the longer hair and all?....

Thats kinda my type .....right now, anyway.... Laughing 

Quote:Depends on my alcohol content Smile

The real question is do you go Mens or Womens?

Quote:ha ha, yeah, but to be honest, I'm usually a one woman guy, Or "one at a time".....I've never been a serial dater. Or juggler. lol. 

Dude, serial date the hell out of it.. You don't need to be committed to nobody.. Playing the field is half the fun man.. 

Another trick is to call them all "babe" or "hun" or "hunnie".. That way if you forget their names, to hell with it. They still think you're talking about them.

Quote:You know what woman I've always thought was my type....and I'm sure you'll all laugh....remember Patricia Heaton from Everybody loves Raymond?.....especially in the later episodes when she started to look a lot better with the longer hair and all?....

Thats kinda my type .....right now, anyway.... Laughing

Never seen it, sorry.

Quote:The real question is do you go Mens or Womens?

Depends on my alcohol content  :mellow:

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2014, 12:40 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Dude, serial date the hell out of it.. You don't need to be committed to nobody.. Playing the field is half the fun man.. 

Another trick is to call them all "babe" or "hun" or "hunnie".. That way if you forget their names, to hell with it. They still think you're talking about them.

Yeah, but you gotta be true to yourself, too, and thats never been my style. I've liked to date women one at a time, and thus, usually look for like minded women that also tend to date one person at a time. And believe me, I'm also not the person who is jumping into serious relationships either. Been there, done that. Those things (if you want them done right) usually take time. I've found out that in most cases where I've rushed into a relationship, it would go hot & heavy for a while, but then burn out.....probably because rushing into sex before getting to know the person really is an eventual dead end most times. Its corny, and old fashioned, but I think relationships work better when you get to know each other a bit before jumping into the sack. 

Quote:Yeah, but you gotta be true to yourself, too, and thats never been my style. I've liked to date women one at a time, and thus, usually look for like minded women that also tend to date one person at a time. And believe me, I'm also not the person who is jumping into serious relationships either. Been there, done that. Those things (if you want them done right) usually take time. I've found out that in most cases where I've rushed into a relationship, it would go hot & heavy for a while, but then burn out.....probably because rushing into sex before getting to know the person really is an eventual dead end most times. Its corny, and old fashioned, but I think relationships work better when you get to know each other a bit before jumping into the sack. 

Corny and old fashioned works..  Guess it all depends on what you're looking for.. If you're looking for serious, stay away from bars and clubs.. (I know I may catch some flack on this one) but try churches, grocery stores and laundromats. There's some good pickins in there sometimes.. 

Quote:Corny and old fashioned works..  Guess it all depends on what you're looking for.. If you're looking for serious, stay away from bars and clubs.. (I know I may catch some flack on this one) but try churches, grocery stores and laundromats. There's some good pickins in there sometimes.. 

I've met women both while food shopping and back when I had to go to the laundromat.....but never in church...no real time to talk in there, you know?...

Quote:I've met women both while food shopping and back when I had to go to the laundromat.....but never in church...no real time to talk in there, you know?...

Church "functions"..

Quote:Church "functions"..

There are churches that do "singles" functions.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

What the hell is swol?

Quote:What the hell is swol?

I think that means being ripped.

Quote:There are churches that do "singles" functions.

Are you making "fun" of me?

Quote:Are you making "fun" of me?

No... I was just stating that some churches have singles night kind of things. Tongue

Quote:No... I was just stating that some churches have singles night kind of things. Tongue

"uhhuh"  Wink

Quote:What the hell is swol?

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...t-lifting/

My damn room mate almost burned the house down last night. And the freaking landlord won't do anything about it.

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:My damn room mate almost burned the house down last night. And the freaking landlord won't do anything about it.

It's your room mate.  Shouldn't you be the one doing something about it?  Just sayin'.

Quote:My damn room mate almost burned the house down last night. And the freaking landlord won't do anything about it.

Was it the roommates fault?