Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I'm shamed. SHAMED I tell you.

That'll be 10 Hail Budweisers for you........  :teehee:

[Image: review.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That'll be 10 Hail Budweisers for you........ :teehee:

Well, okaaaay...

Quote:I'm shamed. SHAMED I tell you.

As you should be!! :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:That'll be 10 Hail Budweisers for you........  :teehee:
Budweiser isn't beer.

Quote:Budweiser isn't beer.

Says you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Quote:Says you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Says every nation and person capable of making real beer.

Quote:Says every nation and person capable of making real beer.

We are Americans....we don't care how any one else does it!! :thumbsup:

Quote:Says you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

You're going to learn that it's best to just ignore a poster sometimes. 

Quote:We are Americans....we don't care how any one else does it!! :thumbsup:

You said it, Sister. 

Quote:We are Americans....we don't care how any one else does it!! :thumbsup:

Quote:You said it, Sister. 

Wait a Minute, if Bchbunnie4 is your sister, and she's my wife, that makes you (homebiscuit) my Bro-In-Law! We'll have to party together when I come down to Jax. With REAL BEER...... Budweiser Black Crown (6% Alcohol)

I found a way the US and the Netherlands are the same: We too have questionable family relations and crappy beer in our rural parts.

Quote:You said it, Sister. 

You'll have to forgive him, he still thinks he knows everything.

Quote: 

<div>You'll have to forgive him, he still thinks he knows everything.

</div>

Well, we do  know he can't handle American Muscle Cars. Why would we expect him to be able to handle AMERICAN Beer???????

Quote:Well, we do  know he can't handle American Muscle Cars. Why would we expect him to be able to handle AMERICAN Beer???????

Well, in his defense, most American women can't either.

Quote:Well, in his defense, most American women can't either.

The beer or the cars??? :whistling:

Quote:The beer or the cars??? :whistling:

Yes

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2013, 09:05 PM by homebiscuit.)

Quote:The beer or the cars??? :whistling:

Note to self: Don't post when it's time to go to bed.

Quote:Note to self: Don't post when it's time to go to bed.

Me too ... isn't that freaky?

Quote:It was a charter: <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.kingneptunefishing.com/'>http://www.kingneptunefishing.com/</a>

$85 for an eight hour trip.  Keep in mind that at least three hours of that is transit time but the remaining time is still ample to get your fill of fishing.  This was my first charter trip and I hope it's the standard for others because the crew and equipment were outstanding.  I would highly recommend this charter.

The most heartbreaking part was having to throw back all the red snappers because of their protected status.  Some folks were reeling in monsters just to watch one of the crewman unhook it, deflate it (they actually deflate the swim bladders on these things like a tire), and then pitch it back overboard.  It's the law.  However, they will give someone the opportunity to quickly take a pic with it before tossing it back.
Looks pretty nice. The price is right too. I'll have to look into it some more. I only have done one charter before as well. Took the endless summer II or IIi of whatever it was, in st. A. I forgot. It was a lot more pricey but our party was the only ones on the boat. I don't care for crowds so that was a huge benefit. But way too costly to do regularly. We had a blast. But every time I'd reel one in barracuda would get my fish. We still brought in way more than we could eat.

Anyone use a BGE? Just got one. Pretty excited to get it going ASAP. Just got to figure out what to make first. Everything looks good. Have had a few meals off one before but at relatives houses. The inaugural dish I'm thinking either boston butt, prime rib, or calzone or pizza. But the possibilities are endless and I can't wait to fire it up. I think I'll be using it a few time a week as long as I can afford the food the put in it. In the last month I cooked more on the grill Han the wife has in the kitchen. Now I may have to commandeer all cooking responsibilities!