Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:[Image: thick-blonde.jpg]

now theres a typical 80's chic :yes:
mmm. Hhhhhmmm

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I was the typical "dirt rocker".. Had hair down to the center of my back, cut up jeans, plain white tee-shirt, fingers full of silver upside down crosses for rings and a devil earring.. I was a very upstanding individual and was the type of guy you were proud to introduce to your parents.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I was the typical "dirt rocker".. Had hair down to the center of my back, cut up jeans, plain white tee-shirt, fingers full of silver upside down crosses for rings and a devil earring.. I was a very upstanding individual and was the type of guy you were proud to introduce to your parents.
im bald and bearded.. Get stereotyped all the time

Quote:I was the typical "dirt rocker".. Had hair down to the center of my back, cut up jeans, plain white tee-shirt, fingers full of silver upside down crosses for rings and a devil earring.. I was a very upstanding individual and was the type of guy you were proud to introduce to your parents.

I've got friends who are tatted up one arm and down the other.  They've got long hair and assorted piercings.  They find themselves at work, one as a Sr. VP for a major bank, and the other as a director of IT for the largest telecom company on the planet.  Nicest guys you'd ever meet. Well educated.  Very good at what they do.  People literally get out of their way when they are out and about on weekends playing biker. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:im bald and bearded.. Get stereotyped all the time

As Rick from Pawn Stars?

So Objag.. What can you give me for this authentic Bigfoot toenail clipping? Do you have a guy that deals in this stuff?

Quote:So Objag.. What can you give me for this authentic Bigfoot toenail clipping? Do you have a guy that deals in this stuff?
I do indeed. I'll give you $50 and two shots of me rum

Quote:I do indeed. I'll give you $50 and two shots of me rum

How about 50 bucks and a can of that mirror spray paint bunnie mentioned?

Quote:How about 50 bucks and a can of that mirror spray paint bunnie mentioned?
dair enough

Look at those fine breeder's hips. That filly would have eight kids by now if I had gotten hold of her.

"<b> Everybody always says say "No!" to drugs, but I'm thinking that if you're talking to drugs, it's too late. </b>"

[Image: review.jpg]

A Danish firm has developed an underground beer fridge called the eCool that takes advantage of underground conditions to keep beer cold. So congratulations, I guess, for inventing the “hole.”

Seth Meyers

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Look at those fine breeder's hips. That filly would have eight kids by now if I had gotten hold of her.
She'd also have a top end that might resemble something out of National Geographic.  A nice set of knee warmers for sure.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2014, 09:16 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:It's posts like this that should be etched in stone somewhere.

Please, just surrender your man card and be done with it. 

haha, when I was of that age I was very trendy when it came to assimilating in pop culture, I listened to all the bands that were popular at the time, and tried to make myself look like them....using all the latest technology in hair care products to achieve that part of it - and I remember using at least some of those products referenced. I was a dumb poseur kid, what can I say??? Laughing If I could have gotten my hair to look like CC Deville's, I'd have done that, too! 

Soon after high school I grew out of that phase, as most people do. I'm sure if the grunge era had been the big thing when I was in high school, I'd have looked like that, as well. I do find myself looking back now and saying "what the hell were you thinking???" tho... Wink

Quote:She'd also have a top end that might resemble something out of National Geographic.  A nice set of knee warmers for sure.

That's when she'd get water-toting pottery to carry on her head for Mother's Day.   Wink

Quote:mmm. Hhhhhmmm

You know what? I still like that particular 80's look on a woman like that. 

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2014, 09:35 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Yeah, (the above look) what was popular a few years later after the L.A. music scene fell out of favor.  

Quote:I wish I'd have owned stock in Aqua net in the 80s!

Quote:It's posts like this that should be etched in stone somewhere.

Jest all you like....in that decade it had to be a profitable stock to own!!!

She looks familiar...but why does she look so tinkled off? Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:She'd also have a top end that might resemble something out of National Geographic.  A nice set of knee warmers for sure.

34B's to 34Longs.....
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???