Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

So like if you believe in reincarnation, when you die, instead of RIP on your gravestone it says BRB?

[Image: review.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So like if you believe in reincarnation, when you die, instead of RIP on your gravestone it says BRB?
 +1 that's funny

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:So I'm in Winn Dixie picking up some beer and the woman in front of me pays for her food items with an EBT card and sundry items with cash.  Since I only had beer to purchase I was in the parking lot not long after she exited the store.  As I'm backing out I see she is loading her things into a late model Lexus.  So naturally the burning question is: Does EBT pay for beer?  If so, how do I get one of those cards.

I doubt it...but I think they also give you a monthly check to pay for things the EBT doesn't.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I doubt it...but I think they also give you a monthly check to pay for things the EBT doesn't.

Well then I'll use the EBT card for snacks and the cash for beer.  Why haven't I taken advantage of this gold mine earlier?

I made a friend today - possibly the most intelligent guy I've ever spoken with.

Too bad I don't trust folks that run for fun.

Quote:I made a friend today - possibly the most intelligent guy I've ever spoken with.

Sounds like one of them high falutin city fellers. They run just fine along the road in those little girly outfits. But through the woods in their fancy mail order L.L. Bean duds?... Easy pickins.

If you can be overwhelmed or underwhelmed...can you just be whelmed?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Sounds like one of them high falutin city fellers. They run just fine along the road in those little girly outfits. But through the woods in their fancy mail order L.L. Bean duds?... Easy pickins.

Just gotta lead 'em a little bit.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I made a friend today - possibly the most intelligent guy I've ever spoken with.

Unless there's a clown chasing me with a knife...I don't run!! :no:

Quote:Just gotta lead 'em a little bit.

Not til I'm done with 'em.

Quote:Unless there's a clown chasing me with a knife...I don't run!! :no:

If you ever want to get in shape I can arrange that.

Quote:If you ever want to get in shape I can arrange that.

The only thing that you'd be arranging is my heart attack from fear!!

Yes...I'll admit it...I'm Bunnie and I'm scared to death of clowns!!! :blink:

Coulrophobia.

Quote:Coulrophobia.

Yep...damn scary clowns!!!!

Funny, clowns always run from me. And children...and tourists...

(shrug)

Quote:Funny, clowns always run from me. And children...and tourists...

(shrug)

As long as you are not a clown...I'll take me chances!!

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2014, 10:07 AM by The Drifter.)

Quote:The only thing that you'd be arranging is my heart attack from fear!!

Yes...I'll admit it...I'm Bunnie and I'm scared to death of clowns!!! :blink:

And Spiders, Don't forget Spiders!  :teehee: :yes:

[Image: Spider_zpsc03c7020.jpg]

[Image: review.jpg]

anyone catch TNT last night? Two great shows on the same network, loving the "Last Ship" and always been a fan of "Falling Skies"

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:anyone catch TNT last night? Two great shows on the same network, loving the "Last Ship" and always been a fan of "Falling Skies"

I recorded them....

Quote:anyone catch TNT last night? Two great shows on the same network, loving the "Last Ship" and always been a fan of "Falling Skies"

No, I tend to run when explosives are thrown at me.

Badum-tssss!

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.