Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:They need money.   :yes:

Nah, My brother is loaded, The Bass player has a house, wife and 2 teenage daughters, my other friend works 2 jobs and has his own money and my daughter, is married now so let the hubby take care of it. Besides, I have NO MONEY leftover lol

Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You already have signs saying "trespassers will be violated" on your property??? :blink:

No haha, just standard no trespassing signs. But people will actually rip them off the post when they go by and then claim nothing was posted.

Quote:How much longer before harvest?

Given how hot it looks like it's going to be (108 today :/ ) I'd guess I'll be cutting canes in about the first week off August. The Thompson grapes probably won't have the sugar that I'd like them to yet but I'm not sure they'll accumulate enough to make waiting worth it.

If everything went well, I'd deliver by about the first week of October.

Quote:Nah, My brother is loaded, The Bass player has a house, wife and 2 teenage daughters, my other friend works 2 jobs and has his own money and my daughter, is married now so let the hubby take care of it. Besides, I have NO MONEY leftover lol

Well then you need to be hitting them up.  Don't be shy!

I wasn't eaten by a coyote or a bobcat this morning.

The day is going well so far.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I'm going to be late getting to the office today. That's just a fact.

NOTE: you may have seen this before.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I'm going to be late getting to the office today. That's just a fact.

NOTE: you may have seen this before.

Rounding up your attack coyotes and bobcats?

Quote:Rounding up your attack coyotes and bobcats?

The darn things keep on going on the Fritz! It's like they don't know how to attack a guy walking at 5:00 in the morning!

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:The darn things keep on going on the Fritz! It's like they don't know how to attack a guy walking at 5:00 in the morning!

Maybe he should change his name to Fritz?

Bobcats taste like chicken......

Wild Life Officer- Sir, it's against the law for you to kill and eat those buzzards, they help to keep dead animals from stinking up the place.

Camper- Oh my, I did not realize that I'm very sorry.

Officer- Well since it's only a couple and I have never had problems with you before I guess I will let it slide. Oh, by the way, how does a buzzard taste?

Camper- Oh, if I had to compare, I'd say exactly like Bald Eagle.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Desiccant is a word with such negative connotations.  

From now on it's desiccan!

<span>words of wisdom~No one is listening until you pass butt gas</span>

Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

It's going to be a slow day on the ol' internet, isn't it?

Anyone going to the 99.9 Gator Country American Pride Event in Orange Park? I think we're going to head up there Tomorrow after work, Brothers Osborn is playing they're doing food and bounce houses.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:It's going to be a slow day on the ol' internet, isn't it?

Yes it is...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Im trying to upload a video of my pet coyote for Rico but I can't figure out how  :confused:

Great day today. Took off from work. Played golf with a friend. Stopped in Flagler Beach on the way home and had a few beers and lunch. Went in the pool. Now sitting on the balcony watching a thunderstorm out at sea while drinking a few more cold ones.

Good stuff, man.

Quote:Great day today. Took off from work. Played golf with a friend. Stopped in Flagler Beach on the way home and had a few beers and lunch. Went in the pool. Now sitting on the balcony watching a thunderstorm out at sea while drinking a few more cold ones.

Good stuff, man.

I'm in my unairconditioned office. Not drinking cold ones.

Quote:I'm in my unairconditioned office. Not drinking cold ones.
I feel for you man.

Well. Not really, but I was trying to make you feel better.

Did it work?

Finally, FINALLY, I figured out how to eliminate my driver slice.  

Happy, happy, happy.    Banana