Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Finally, FINALLY, I figured out how to eliminate my driver slice.  

Happy, happy, happy.    Banana

Stop using a driver...lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Stop using a driver...lol

I darned near did.  Really.  Losing golf balls was getting old. 

Quote:Finally, FINALLY, I figured out how to eliminate my driver slice.  

Happy, happy, happy.    Banana
Stopped golfing did ya?

Quote:Stopped golfing did ya?

I would have if I swung all my clubs like my driver before today.  Now I can't wait to tee off this weekend.

This is cool.  Don't argue, just agree.

I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy work today a lot less than I enjoyed my last four days off.

I had many Mexican beers and a couple of Irish car bombs at my party on Saturday night. I can't believe none of you showed up.

I was feeling a tad lethargic on Sunday....
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy work today a lot less than I enjoyed my last four days off.

I had many Mexican beers and a couple of Irish car bombs at my party on Saturday night. I can't believe none of you showed up.

I was feeling a tad lethargic on Sunday....

I showed up, but the door guy wouldn't let me in. He didn't think I was smart enough.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

There were definitely a bunch of dum people there by the end of the evening.

Quote:There were definitely a bunch of dum people there by the end of the evening.

See?!?!?! I coulda started the trend earlier!

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

It's dead in here. I think Rico's party killed everybody off.

Quote:I feel for you man.

Well. Not really, but I was trying to make you feel better.

Did it work?

Not really, but I made up for it on Saturday.

Quote:Not really, but I made up for it on Saturday.
Me too...

...from the bits and pieces that I can remember anyway.

Quote:Me too...

...from the bits and pieces that I can remember anyway.

I won't even be looking at a Miller Lite for the next few weeks.

Quote:I won't even be looking at a Miller Lite for the next few weeks.

UNLEADED BEER! You Hoser.......... :teehee: :yes:

[Image: review.jpg]

I had an interesting assortment of Yuengling, Sol, Tecate, Dos Equis, and Dos Equis amber.

Plus the two Guinnesses in the car bombs.

Quote:UNLEADED BEER! You Hoser.......... :teehee: :yes:

Ha I know. It was a little bit of a lesser of all evils kinda thing.

Quote:I had an interesting assortment of Yuengling, Sol, Tecate, Dos Equis, and Dos Equis amber.

No Pacificos? Yuengling is a beer I wish we saw more of out here. Good stuff.

All I know is that my daughter is complaining about morning sickness....... DAMN IT!

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:I had an interesting assortment of Yuengling, Sol, Tecate, Dos Equis, and Dos Equis amber.

Blasphemer!

On a side note, I have found that Guinness Black Lager isn't just a winter beer.

Quote:Blasphemer!

On a side note, I have found that Guinness Black Lager isn't just a winter beer.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.koestritzer.de/en/products/koestritzer-schwarzbier/?checkAgeAnswer=1'>http://www.koestritzer.de/en/products/koestritzer-schwarzbier/?checkAgeAnswer=1</a>

If you can find it, snap it up and thank me later.