Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Boy this beer looks good sitting in that ice. I wonder if they'd mind if I bring my cooler back into work with me.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Boy this beer looks good sitting in that ice. I wonder if they'd mind if I bring my cooler back into work with me.

Disguise it as a laptop bag.

Welp... looks like I'll be watching the Jags game on NFL.com rewind late tonight. Just scored tickets to the Legends Suite for the Yankees/Indians game tonight. (freebies)  Suite!!  I mean - Sweet!! 

Sweet hook up!

Karma does pay off after all.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Going to the game in a foul mood.

Flash that buttery gold, jittery zeitgeist!
"I'll die young, but it's like kissing God."

Quote:Going to the game in a foul mood.

I got some good BBQ chicken at the game.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I'd like to be the first to wish Cinnamon Toast Crunch a happy 30th birthday.

Can we all chip in a few bucks and get Oehser an editor? Or just a proof-reader?

I like to get my news straight from the website and while I understand that he's a busy guy, his grammar errors are just getting egregious at this point.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Can we all chip in a few bucks and get Oehser an editor? Or just a proof-reader?

I like to get my news straight from the website and while I understand that he's a busy guy, his grammar errors are just getting egregious at this point.
Yeah, he doesn't right to good.

Quote:I'd like to be the first to wish Cinnamon Toast Crunch a happy 30th birthday.
Yummy wish I had a bowl to eat right now.

Quote:Yeah, he doesn't right to good.

Exaktely! It's like he's as dum as me or something.

Interesting.  I occasionally get email spam from NFL.com concerning the Jaguars.  I always thought it was because I had previously shown an interest in the Jaguars.  But after arriving in Kansas City yesterday my account is being spammed with Chiefs emails.   This is where you IT guys roll your eyes.

My Cross Streets

[Image: teal_zpsff70eacd.jpg]

[Image: review.jpg]

Somehow this headline from the TU doesn't sound quite right:

"Defensive end Ryan Davis using speed to make Jaguars roster"

Whatever gives you the edge to succeed I guess.

Test him now!

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:My Cross Streets

[Image: teal_zpsff70eacd.jpg]

Does "Sage Hen" mean that the chicken has already been seasoned or that it's really wise?

Finally, an empty house after four days. My wife's nieces were here along with a 1, 3, and 5 year-old.

It's nice them visiting and all, but......

I remember going to a community pool with some friends that had children. I jumped in and played with the little ones for a bit: playing Sharks and Minnows, throwing them around, splashing back and forth, etc. Word got around to the other children that an adult (by age only, mind you) was in the pool and playing. Contrary to my assumption, not only were the other parents okay with me playing with their offspring, they essentially abandoned them to my care.

I've never been so tired of hearing my name called in my life.