Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Just think...it was the woman on here that was short and to the point and the guy that got all wordy!!

Maybe TMD is right...the world has changed!!! :blink:
I'm a descriptively blunt person. What what I say? I can't tell you it was a bad decision to contact an ex, I have to tell them how stupid they look doing it. I guess it helps me get the point across and helps my advice get taken. I'm sure the Drifter is a great guy and responsible too, but let's face it, talking to her was a bad idea.

Are you suggesting I'm as bad as a woman?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm a descriptively blunt person. What what I say? I can't tell you it was a bad decision to contact an ex, I have to tell them how stupid they look doing it. I guess it helps me get the point across and helps my advice get taken. I'm sure the Drifter is a great guy and responsible too, but let's face it, talking to her was a bad idea.

Are you suggesting I'm as bad as a woman?

I don't know...how many pairs of shoes do you have??? :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I don't know...how many pairs of shoes do you have??? :whistling:

One maybe two. I had to go buy shoes so I can attend a place I can't talk about on this forum. So maybe three. I don't keep tabs on them. I am definitely not of the hypebeast community. But thanks for admitting that woman are bad about talking too much. You went straight for the shoes and didn't even acknowledge my sexist remark. Yes! I'm a big strong man! I'll take that last wing.

Quote:One maybe two. I had to go buy shoes so I can attend a place I can't talk about on this forum. So maybe three. I don't keep tabs on them. I am definitely not of the hypebeast community. But thanks for admitting that woman are bad about talking too much. You went straight for the shoes and didn't even acknowledge my sexist remark. Yes! I'm a big strong man! I'll take that last wing.

Women like to talk things out...nothing sexist about telling the truth. :thumbsup:

Quote:Women like to talk things out...nothing sexist about telling the truth. :thumbsup:
Maybe I'm not as bad of a person I thought.

Since we are on the topic, could you women stop asking us men to do things when the games are on? Maybe you can start fixing the dishwasher yourselves? I mean you got two hands. As long as you got those the dishwasher seems good to go to me. Smile

Quote:Maybe I'm not as bad of a person I thought.

Since we are on the topic, could you women stop asking us men to do things when the games are on? Maybe you can start fixing the dishwasher yourselves? I mean you got two hands. As long as you got those the dishwasher seems good to go to me. Smile

I'm a chick on a football MB....don't bother ME when the game is on!!! :thumbsup:

I'm not sure what's worse: A cold toilet seat or a warm toilet seat.

Quote:I'm not sure what's worse: A cold toilet seat or a warm toilet seat.

They are both better than a wet one.

When the hell did this thread turn into the Maury Povich show?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2013, 09:46 AM by The Drifter.)

Quote:When the hell did this thread turn into the Maury Povich show?

What do you mean? There was no "Who's the Daddy" DNA Testing....... :teehee:

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:What do you mean? There was no "Who's the Daddy" DNA Testing....... :teehee:

Oh thank God!

I was staying away until I was sure that wasn't going to happen.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Oh thank God!

I was staying away until I was sure that wasn't going to happen.

Congratulations Deacon! You ARE the father of Sammy's baby!!!

Quote:Congratulations Deacon! You ARE the father of Sammy's baby!!!

Again?!?!?!

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I get melancholy posting in this thread without SF32 around.

Well, not really. But I don't get to say the word melancholy very often.

He's stoopid like Deacon anyway.

is it time for beer yet?

Quote:I get melancholy posting in this thread without SF32 around.

Well, not really. But I don't get to say the word melancholy very often.

He's stoopid like Deacon anyway.

is it time for beer yet?

First off, you didn't say it; you typed it.

Thirdly, when is it not time for beer?

Stop being so dum. It makes me melancholy for StuperFan.

Quote:First off, you didn't say it; you typed it.

Thirdly, when is it not time for beer?

Stop being so dum. It makes me melancholy for StuperFan.

Your dum!! Maybe he said it out loud as he typed it!! Tongue Onomatopoeia....I haven't used that word in a while either.

Stuperfan is dum...he doesn't love us anymore!! Sad

Quote:I'm not sure what's worse: A cold toilet seat or a warm toilet seat.

A warm one, if you thought you were alone...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

<span>Allegedly, Chrysippus, the Greek philosopher, died of laughter after getting his donkey drunk and watching it try to eat figs</span>

[Image: review.jpg]

Maybe Superfan is waiting for the Jags to win before he comes back.

Next year is a long time.

Quote:Allegedly, Chrysippus, the Greek philosopher, died of laughter after getting his donkey drunk and watching it try to eat figs
Imagine if he had YouTube....