Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Poor fella, can't even find someone to give him a hand.

Wonder if "happy ending" translates to Dutch...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Wonder if "happy ending" translates to Dutch...

Not sure, but I'll bet wooden shoes are involved.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Not sure, but I'll bet wooden shoes are involved.
Watch those splinters! Ouch!!!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Had to deal with two customer service departments of two companies today and both were completely incompetent. Well-meaning, but utterly incompetent.

My son got to meet Mike Shanahan today. :yes:

Was he mesmerized by the orange tan?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Had to deal with two customer service departments of two companies today and both were completely incompetent. Well-meaning, but utterly incompetent.
If it makes you feel any better, I had an AT&T rep try to help me with a problem, and both the rep she called and that rep's boss gave her the same runaround they had previously given me the day before...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:Was he mesmerized by the orange tan?

You didn't say anything about that, but he was decked out in gator gear.

So I had to go buy a new toothbrush yesterday.  I go into Walgreens and I can't find the same type I've been using.  It seems every time that I buy a new brush the 'bristle pattern' has changed.  Why the hell do they keep doing that?  I mean, after all this time, what major advances could they be making where they have to continually change the layout of the bristles in the brushes?

Inquiring minds want to know.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

OK, if all goes well today I should be back on the job FT tomorrow with the weird stories! :teehee:  My internet is supposed to be hooked up today around 5ish so..... we'll see if it actually happens

[Image: review.jpg]

I am at the Ikea, buying a table and some chairs. Thug Life.

That's me in the corner

That's me in the spot light

Losing my erection...

Quote:That's me in the corner

That's me in the spot light

Losing my erection...

NFL commercials tell me there are pills for that.

Quote:NFL commercials tell me there are pills for that.

There are. The problem is I'm color blind. Whenever I try to get myself in the mood I still end up flaccid, but with absolutely no heartburn.

Quote:There are. The problem is I'm color blind. Whenever I try to get myself in the mood I still end up flaccid, but with absolutely no heartburn.

I guess it's better than having heartburn but pointing due north!

Quote:I guess it's better than having heartburn but pointing due north!

Then it's just a smokestack.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Then it's just a smokestack.

That's funny right there, I tell you hwut.

Quote:That's funny right there, I tell you hwut.

Just blowing smoke, eh? Wink

Profiling?

:woot:  Laughing

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I read (or heard, I forget) a story about a money heist trial in Britain where the defendant was allowed by the court to use a pseudonym because his name could possibly create a bias with the jury.

His name? Rob Banks